Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do people realise that Liverpool overtaking us makes no difference in regards to Europe. Everton on the other hand does. We needed a Liverpool win tonight

I think people's desires to see Liverpool lose is more to do with that club, rather than them competing for the same league position.

Do people realise that Liverpool overtaking us makes no difference in regards to Europe. Everton on the other hand does. We needed a Liverpool win tonight

I think people's desires to see Liverpool lose is more to do with that club, rather than them competing for the same league position.

Fuckin' A

Fuckin' A

Fuckin' B

That's a mackems trick

That's a mackems trick

It's important to people on here that Carroll isn't seen to have made a sensible choice.

;)

Madrid or Barca will batter them. Terry doing absolutely nothing to dispel the rumours of player power at at the club, leaning over the manager barking orders at the players. The horrible cunt

And then trying to save some face by sending condolences to those affected in the Belgian bus crash.

He probably doesn't even know where Belgium is.

It's important to people on here that Carroll isn't seen to have made a sensible choice.

;)

Ultimately he's paid a lot more, to do a lot less.