Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In total shock :| , it's really unsettling watching it happen live infront of you. As soon as i seen him struggling for air, then Marc Vivian Foe crossed my mind. Its so sad. Its makes you think whether sometimes they push themselves to hard, whether or not they have an under lying heart condition or not. Really sad and upsetting.

Fucking hell, truly horrible to see that. Hope he pulls through. Fair play to the cockneys who seemed very respectful straight away.

I must say mind, I hope none of his friends or family were watching that commentator going on about the other players he'd seen similar things happen to and had died. Yes we're all thinking about Foe and O'Donnell but he really didn't need to say it. Thankfully Barnes tried to be a bit positive saying there's probably plenty of other cases that have ended positively.

Really hope he pulls through, he's a canny player but can't see him resuming his career after this. Thoughts go to him and his family, totally tragic situation I just hope he gets through it.