Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mackems have done us a favour there.

Pacinofan was saying the football has been better under Dalglish and that's why the fans like him.

Really? It was kick & rush today but the lads up top couldn't be bothered to rush. They are wasting Carroll, the amount of balls in the box before he came on was insane, Like Arsenal last week they had 24 corners or something and Carroll didn't get a chance. They shouldn't expect him to play football on the deck like similarly priced strikers, Aguero & David Villa etc etc but the way Liverpool have been drilling crosses in he could do something from them if they brought him on.

He scored a wonderful goal in the FA cup & then Kenny dropped him, Bizzarre.

And there goal difference goes deep into minus.They will be nervously looking over there shoulder at the Black Cats only 7 points behind and only a matter of time before they are below them

And instead of talking champions league , it will be back to the usual , sniping and slaying of there own players saying how they overperformed and then got found out to be a bunch of mediocre characters.

A few player sales in the summer then back to "Ashley out"

Mike Ashley what a guy , perfect chairman for the deluded ones

I don't think there's a game they've played under O'Neill where they haven't had a massive slice of luck.

They play ultra defensive, absorb pressure & play on the break hoping to pick up a flukey goal, it's worked but it wont work forever.

Sad when mackems go on like the way they do though, as if they play carpet football.

Wolves chairman tonight saying Agent Bruce accepted their job and changed his mind 'costing them 4 days' in the recruitment process. They're in the shit aren't they?

Completely contradicts what Bruce said himself then, that he (Moxey) was the one who changed his mind.

And I really feel sorry for Terry Connor who seems like a really nice man. Fact is in their situation you want a man with experience coming in. Connor doesn't have that experience.

In the end they might as well have stuck with McCarthy.

seems to be said about most caretakers when they're in the shit

It's a shame that good coaches often only get a stab at management when the team is in the shit and they're on a hiding to nothing.

Chris Hughton for example is clearly a good manager but when he had his first caretaker spell with us he couldn't buy a win and wouldn't have been blamed if he thought 'fuck this I'm staying as number 2'. Luckily for him he got a lucky break and proved himself but there must be so many others who never got that chance.

And there goal difference goes deep into minus.They will be nervously looking over there shoulder at the Black Cats only 7 points behind and only a matter of time before they are below them

And instead of talking champions league , it will be back to the usual , sniping and slaying of there own players saying how they overperformed and then got found out to be a bunch of mediocre characters.

A few player sales in the summer then back to "Ashley out"

Mike Ashley what a guy , perfect chairman for the deluded ones

I can guarantee 100% that if Newcastle beat Arsenal, no-one would think about how the gap between your club and ours has increased once again to 10 points. We'd be too busy basking in the fact we'd beaten one of the big clubs in the league.

Your team just beat Liverpool, who are above you in the table yet your first instinct is to log into a Newcastle forum and go on about the points gap!!!

You utter fuckwit, celebrate your team's great result and actually be a half-decent supporter for once in your miserable life. No-one gives a crap about you being 7 points behind us. :lol:

Is that goal what the Sunderland fans are bragging like mad over?

Fucking hell I don't think I've EVER seen a luckier team. It's beyond a joke. :lol: