Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say though, it would be hliarous if chelsea fell arse backwards into the trophy.

Alot of things have to fall into place for us to fall victim of such an occurence, and having liverpool fans watch torres lift the trophy would be hilarious to no end.

With Gomez needing 10 chances to score and Drogba wolfing around the midfield line, I can see them parking the bus and countering for 90 minutes

This.

Bayern don't score enough and the fact Chelsea have a few players banned doesn't count for shit in a cup final.

It'll be 90 minutes of camping in the area which for all Robben's cutting inside and Ribery's faffing won't see a single goal for Bayern. Chelsea will get one chance and score.

Read in the paper today that the Chelsea bench didn't know why Terry had been sent off until someone told them, one Geoff Shreeves. :lol:

he takes no prisoners like Shreeves. Watched a good interview by him with Big Dunc Ferguson on SSN.com. two legends.

If we finish outside the top-4 I hope chelsea win. It will leave 75% of london as well as everyone in manchester + liverpool fuming.

I'll be fuming if Chelsea win it as well, horrible cunts and horrible fans.