• Missing out on captaining a Champions League finalist
  • Banged up for racism

:)

Could be the perfect year where John Terry is concerned:

• Dumped as England captain for the Euros
  • Missing out on captaining a Champions League finalist
  • Banged up for racism

:)

If Carlsberg did perfect punishments....

Fergie's pallor isn't right. I actually like him but he should have retired last year.

possibly. He's the greatest British manager of the modern era by a mile but it will be interesting to see who they replace him with and how well they do.

So does John Terry claiming he didn't do it prove he is a liar? Can the prosecution use that in his court case by saying his protestations of innocence are the inane blabberings of a man who believes he can do no wrong?

had a feeling that chelsea would go through, but John Terry missing the Final - couldn't happen to a nicer bloke. Hope Real/ Mourinho stuff them too.

2 out of 3 are a certainty :D

And the funniest thing of all is that it's the case purely and simply because he's been an idiot.

come on real madrid nock those chelsea cheating pricks out once you get through lets see john terrys face eh fucking cheating cunterhead he is

Edited by DEADMAN

How is Adrian Chiles even employed? I know for a fact, I'd be a better presenter and I'd just sit there swearing and calling Roy Keane a prick.

:lol: It's a mystery tbh, most analysts like that are at very least tolerated but he's the only one I know of where everyone moans about him when they're subjected to him.

I hope they absolutely batter Chelsea in the final.

Can't believe I'm supporting Real Madrid, another team full of twats! Still, if this set of twats wins the CL then the others horrible set of twats can't keep anyone else out of a CL place next season.

Ronaldo doing his grumpy act after giving away possession poorly. :D