What Are You Watching?

Ketsbaia

Guest alex

Cliffhanger is on ITV again tonight, fuck me it must be the most broadcast film of all time on terrestrial telly!

I'm turning over now to Fashion TV for a segment called Midnight Hot, loosely translated as Supermodels in the buff. ;)

;)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cliffhanger is on ITV again tonight, fuck me it must be the most broadcast film of all time on terrestrial telly!

I'm turning over now to Fashion TV for a segment called Midnight Hot, loosely translated as Supermodels in the buff. ;)

:icon_lol:

Channel 906 ;)

The Simpsons. First one I've enjoyed in years, it was a 24 spoof, probably better than the South Park attempt at one imo.

That episode was on Sunday

I'm watching Big Brother

FFS Davina McCall is on Question Time, can't think whats worse, her being on there or me actually watching the fucka!

The panel was selected by schoolkids to be fair.

I don't see any school kids inthe audience, surely if they are electing the panel they should be in the audience o enjoy the show.

That geezer in the pinstripe suit needs to chill out like!

FFS Davina McCall is on Question Time, can't think whats worse, her being on there or me actually watching the fucka!

I don't see any school kids inthe audience, surely if they are electing the panel they should be in the audience o enjoy the show.

They're producing the show. Audience is exclusively between 18 and 22. They want to get a job. Fucking Students.

They're producing the show. Audience is exclusively between 18 and 22. They want to get a job. Fucking Students.

I'm sure all the people in the audience blatantly want a job in politics, that's why the ridiculous questions

Now are they schoolkids or students, there's a world of difference!

They've lost my viewing figure now anyway, Question Time -1, Babestation +1

Guest alex
Wish someone had the balls to ask Davina about her past addiction to class A drugs. Bottlers.

It's not a chat show you know. She's been fairly candid about the issue in the past anyway.

Edited by alex

Wish someone had the balls to ask Davina about her past addiction to class A drugs. Bottlers.

It's not a chat show you know. She's been fairly candid about the issue in the past anyway.

For that read, "biggest Davina fan in the world ever!" :D

Guest alex

Are you? To each his own.

A guilty pleasure ?

Guest Toplass-101

Ive no idea, recon it might be a close call, Chanelle is a miserable bugger, and the fat welsh lass is boring.