What Are You Watching?

Ketsbaia

Band of brothers - Amazing series on some many different levels, except the documentary interviews before each episode.

You mindless, ignorant twat. These are the best bits of the series - shows that what you're watching happened to real people, and was not just some story dreamed up by screenwriters. And if you're just moaning about some minor technical issue on the recording, then you're still a twat. "OMFG the sound quality isn't quite perfect on my ultra-indulgent sound system, these bits are shit"

Alright cunt, you obviously know best don't you?

What does this say?

Whoever recorded and/or mixed the audio for these should be slapped back into tomorrow.

It's muffled, low level and generally annoying.

You obviously know far more about television production than me, so I bow to your superior, oh actually just fuck off.

By the way what do you think each episode is? It's a dramatised version of "real events," things that happened to these soldiers, the very same people being interviewed!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Band of brothers - Amazing series on some many different levels, except the documentary interviews before each episode.

You mindless, ignorant twat. These are the best bits of the series - shows that what you're watching happened to real people, and was not just some story dreamed up by screenwriters. And if you're just moaning about some minor technical issue on the recording, then you're still a twat. "OMFG the sound quality isn't quite perfect on my ultra-indulgent sound system, these bits are shit"

What does this say?

Whoever recorded and/or mixed the audio for these should be slapped back into tomorrow.

You obviously know far more about television production than me, so I bow to your superior, oh actually just fuck off.

By the way what do you think each episode is? It's a dramatised version of "real events," things that happened to these soldiers, the very same people being interviewed!

Sammy Strikes...OFF THE BAR AND IN OFF THE REBOUND!!!

What does this say?

The worse part Tom is Mike Dean is probably the referee and it will get chalked off for offside!

What does this say?

The worse part Tom is Mike Dean is probably the referee and it will get chalked off for offside!

Yeh probably :lol:

BOB is class as a series though ;)

What does this say?

BOB is class as a series though B)

Have to agree, just not with Luke ;)

What does this say?

BOB is class as a series though B)

Have to agree, just not with Luke B)

Luke broke the internet the other day so his opinion is of very little consequence right now ;)

Series 1 of The Sopranos

What the fuck is all the fuss about ?

You're the one that likes The Shield aren't you?

[/withering sarcasm]

;)

On that, just finished series 1 of the Shield.

It's all a bit :lol:

Might start series 2.

Series 1 of The Sopranos

[/withering sarcasm]

;)

Might start series 2.

I might have been harsh on it considering I haven't seen it. I must also apologise to Jimbo for going all Parky on the show which could well be excellent. I was just light headed at an hour of the day I barely knew existed, and reacted badly to the genius that is The Sopranos being questioned.

The fuck all the fuss is about is the most gorgeous show ever made. It's not so much a TV show as an all time classic 100 hour long film, being shown on TV in parts. No other episodic show comes close to it's symbolism and deeper subject matter.

I know that further up I said the West Wing is better, but honestly, that was just heat of the moment hyperbole. The West Wing is brilliant for a TV show, but it's just an intelligent and well written political soap opera. The Sopranos sits above The Godfather(s). It elevates television to an art form.

I stand by what I said, those bits are brilliant. I don't care how much you know about television production, if you're more bothered about the sound quality then that says a lot about you as a person IMO.

By the way what do you think each episode is? It's a dramatised version of "real events," things that happened to these soldiers, the very same people being interviewed

I know that, that's what I said in my post! Divvy.

I stand by what I said, those bits are brilliant. I don't care how much you know about television production, if you're more bothered about the sound quality then that says a lot about you as a person IMO.

If you're willing to gloss over flaws solely because of the subject matter it says a lot about you as a critic.

If you're willing to gloss over flaws solely because of the subject matter it says a lot about you as a critic.

:lol: Nerds.

:lol: Nerds.

Not saying it was particularly a flaw for me like. I'm not so lazy that picking up the remote is any great chore.

Calling him a "mindless, ignorant twat" was OTT though. If he was he wouldn't have even watched and (by all accounts) thoroughly enjoyed the show.

Series 1 of The Sopranos

[/withering sarcasm]

;)

Might start series 2.

I might have been harsh on it considering I haven't seen it. I must also apologise to Jimbo for going all Parky on the show which could well be excellent. I was just light headed at an hour of the day I barely knew existed, and reacted badly to the genius that is The Sopranos being questioned.

The fuck all the fuss is about is the most gorgeous show ever made. It's not so much a TV show as an all time classic 100 hour long film, being shown on TV in parts. No other episodic show comes close to it's symbolism and deeper subject matter.

I know that further up I said the West Wing is better, but honestly, that was just heat of the moment hyperbole. The West Wing is brilliant for a TV show, but it's just an intelligent and well written political soap opera. The Sopranos sits above The Godfather(s). It elevates television to an art form.

No offense taken, I was expecting watching the Sopranos to be a life changing experience but I was left feeling somewhat underwhelmed, I think with it being hyped up so much I had high expectations, had I see it without the build up I may have thought more of it.

Series 1 of The Sopranos

[/withering sarcasm]

;)

Might start series 2.

No offense taken, I was expecting watching the Sopranos to be a life changing experience but I was left feeling somewhat underwhelmed, I think with it being hyped up so much I had high expectations, had I see it without the build up I may have thought more of it.

In all honesty, I can hardly remember the first series. I watched the pilot back a few months ago and was amazed how much the show has evolved.

It really hits it's stride in season 2, around the episode called 'Pine Barrens' B)

By the way what do you think each episode is? It's a dramatised version of "real events," things that happened to these soldiers, the very same people being interviewed

No you didn't you twat, you said:

By the way did I comment on the actual content of the interviews? No.

Now please just fuck off.

No you didn't you twat, you said:

That amounts to the same thing you retard. You really are stupid.

So lasses lovely arse and her pert chebs as she currently walks away from my desk.

There are times I hate working in a workshop with a bunch of Engineers.