What Are You Watching?

Ketsbaia

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw "Keith Allen Will Burn in Hell" last night, another documentary about the American Christian nutters that Louis Theroux stayed with. I have to say that it was absolute pish, I don't know how Theroux approached it but Allen's tactic seemed to be jump up and down pointing at them, making a big deal out of the fact that one of them was born illegitimately, calling one of them a fool repeatedly during an interview and walking out for a smoke right in the middle of an argument.

As difficult as it is to do I think Keith Allen actually made them look good.

Anybody been watching Glastonbury on BBC3?

Been showing live sets from Bloc Party, SFA, The Fratellis, the Floral and some lunatic called Jack Penate.

Great stuff for fags like me who don't like getting muddy.

Saw "Keith Allen Will Burn in Hell" last night, another documentary about the American Christian nutters that Louis Theroux stayed with. I have to say that it was absolute pish, I don't know how Theroux approached it but Allen's tactic seemed to be jump up and down pointing at them, making a big deal out of the fact that one of them was born illegitimately, calling one of them a fool repeatedly during an interview and walking out for a smoke right in the middle of an argument.

B) He's a canny actor imo but what a bellend. His daughter can fuck off too.

On the same subject, this clip is worth a look:

http://www.wildko.com/Funny-4940-Flirting-...rong-Church.htm

Gemmill will instantly recognise the Lowestoft accents in this clip.

Guest Toplass-101

Anybody been watching Glastonbury on BBC3?

I have had it on all night.

Why has Amy Winehouse had two sets?

Kasabian, Doberman on now B)

On the same subject, this clip is worth a look:

http://www.wildko.com/Funny-4940-Flirting-...rong-Church.htm

Gemmill will instantly recognise the Lowestoft accents in this clip.

"Have a nice day pervert" B)

Jekyll.

What a fucking crock of shit, Jimmy Nesbitt's accent is crap, almost as bad as Hugh Lawrie's in House.

Shirley Bassey was better :huh: How shit did actually being there look btw? Fuck that shit!

I'm currently producing this shit promo for a client using a bassey song and let me tell you at 8:15pm I'm fucking sick to death at looking at the promo and listening to bassey strain her way through that fucking song!

The simpsons, then the Hollyoaks afterwards

I can lend you some paint if you'd rather keep an eye on it drying.

keep an eye on what?