Adidas ditching The Toon

Guest Stevie

Meanwhile, some of our rivals announced new kit information yesterday...

Burnley FC Matchwear 2010/11

0,,10413~8708466,00.png

0,,10413~8708479,00.png

0,,10413~8260386,00.png

0,,10413~8708465,00.png

Burnley Football Club is proud to reveal the new home shirt to be worn for the 2010/11 season.

The new Puma-manufactured shirt has been specifically designed to replicate the first ever claret and blue shirt worn by the club, exactly 100 years ago.

The vintage shirt is due to be displayed for the first time on Friday as the star of the unique exhibition in the Long Gallery at Towneley Hall, featuring every home shirt worn in a Century of Claret and Blue and open to the public from Saturday.

And this will be the only place supporters can view the shirt in all its claret and blue glory before it goes on sale in late May.

n conjunction with Puma, market leaders in shirt design, the new shirt will be manufactured from 100 per cent lamb's wool, maintaining thermal regulation through even venting.

However, cutting-edge shirt design technology has enabled Puma to mix the hand-dyed wool with the revolutionary patented 'PROlifola' water-resistant fabric, for maximum moisture management.

Uniquely, the woollen shirt includes lumber zone ventilation, which counters the naturally heat-retentive material and prevents temperature build up in the lower back area.

The new, round-collared shirt also features longer sleeve seams for pronounced shoulder definition and has been manufactured to reduce friction and provide a performance cut that accentuates the physique.

The shirt also comes with anatomically tailored sleeves featuring elongated, absorbent cuffs for ease of facial moisture removal.

High definition embroidery will accentuate the machine-stitched club crest which, as per this season, sits in a shield above the left breast.

The kit will be available to order soon from the Turf Moor club shop and online, priced at £39.99 (adults) and £34.99 (juniors).

Burnley Football Club's replica away shirt will be unveiled at a later date.

Source: http://www.burnleyfootballclub.com/page/La...2011032,00.html

West Ham to sex it up with new pink Ann Summers home shirt

article-1262650-08F1D0F6000005DC-199_468x286.jpg

West Ham will brave ridicule next season by wearing pink on their home shirts as part of a saucy new sponsorship deal with erotic retailers Ann Summers.

The chain of high street stores, famed for sex toys and lingerie, are owned by David Gold, joint chairman of the Hammers.

Sportsmail can reveal a tantalising first glimpse of the new shirt, with pink flashes added to the traditional colours.

Chief executive of Ann Summers, Jacqueline Gold, said: 'I am extremely happy with the cheeky pink addition to the claret and blue.

'We feel it truly represents the large number of female fans who support West Ham.'

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/...ummers-kit.html

Liverpool to axe famous red kit following Hicks proposal

Liverpool Football Club is to controversially axe its famous red kit in favour of a green, black and white kit to bring the club's 'branding' into a more American themed style "to try and attract more fans of the franchise in America".

The proposal was put forward by the club's American owner Tom Hicks who's Dallas All Stars hockey side wear the exact same colours and is set to be announced officially following Friday's monthly board meeting at Anfield.

No supporters groups were consulted by the change but Hicks claims that the colour red will still be used within the stadium and on promotional materials at least until a new stadium is constructed.

Hicks said: "We changed the home jersey of the Stars from green to black and although that wasn't popular at first, the revised kit now sells more than the previous ones.

"It is an ideal time for Liverpool to change the kit ahead of our planned move to a new stadium. This is a new start for the club on so many fronts."

Asked if this was just a commercial gimmick to exploit the fans, Hicks added: "Not at all. Of course there will be marketing benefits, especially as we want to attract more fans of the franchise in America.

"But with the new sponsor coming on board (Standard Chartered Bank), we felt a change now would be better than holding off for a further 3-years or when the new Anfield is built.

"It makes more sense to change the kit and sponsor at the same time and it's not the first time that Liverpool's home colours have been changed.

"Red will still be used where possible."

Liverpool's Managing Director Christian Purslow claims to have approached fans groups to discuss the idea as far back as August 2009 only to be denied the opportunity.

Purslow said: "We wanted to create a dialogue with our fans about this but the idea was rebuffed before it was even presented."

Although there is little information on the club's official online store, it does say in the small print for pre-ordering of the kit that 'supporters should note that the new home kit replaces the traditional red-themed kit'.

Source: http://www.koptalk.co.uk/201003312108/Live...s-proposal.html

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meanwhile, some of our rivals announced new kit information yesterday...

Burnley FC Matchwear 2010/11

0,,10413~8708466,00.png

0,,10413~8708479,00.png

0,,10413~8260386,00.png

0,,10413~8708465,00.png

Burnley Football Club is proud to reveal the new home shirt to be worn for the 2010/11 season.

The new Puma-manufactured shirt has been specifically designed to replicate the first ever claret and blue shirt worn by the club, exactly 100 years ago.

The vintage shirt is due to be displayed for the first time on Friday as the star of the unique exhibition in the Long Gallery at Towneley Hall, featuring every home shirt worn in a Century of Claret and Blue and open to the public from Saturday.

And this will be the only place supporters can view the shirt in all its claret and blue glory before it goes on sale in late May.

n conjunction with Puma, market leaders in shirt design, the new shirt will be manufactured from 100 per cent lamb's wool, maintaining thermal regulation through even venting.

However, cutting-edge shirt design technology has enabled Puma to mix the hand-dyed wool with the revolutionary patented 'PROlifola' water-resistant fabric, for maximum moisture management.

Uniquely, the woollen shirt includes lumber zone ventilation, which counters the naturally heat-retentive material and prevents temperature build up in the lower back area.

The new, round-collared shirt also features longer sleeve seams for pronounced shoulder definition and has been manufactured to reduce friction and provide a performance cut that accentuates the physique.

The shirt also comes with anatomically tailored sleeves featuring elongated, absorbent cuffs for ease of facial moisture removal.

High definition embroidery will accentuate the machine-stitched club crest which, as per this season, sits in a shield above the left breast.

The kit will be available to order soon from the Turf Moor club shop and online, priced at £39.99 (adults) and £34.99 (juniors).

Burnley Football Club's replica away shirt will be unveiled at a later date.

Source: http://www.burnleyfootballclub.com/page/La...2011032,00.html

West Ham to sex it up with new pink Ann Summers home shirt

article-1262650-08F1D0F6000005DC-199_468x286.jpg

West Ham will brave ridicule next season by wearing pink on their home shirts as part of a saucy new sponsorship deal with erotic retailers Ann Summers.

The chain of high street stores, famed for sex toys and lingerie, are owned by David Gold, joint chairman of the Hammers.

Sportsmail can reveal a tantalising first glimpse of the new shirt, with pink flashes added to the traditional colours.

Chief executive of Ann Summers, Jacqueline Gold, said: 'I am extremely happy with the cheeky pink addition to the claret and blue.

'We feel it truly represents the large number of female fans who support West Ham.'

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/...ummers-kit.html

Liverpool to axe famous red kit following Hicks proposal

Liverpool Football Club is to controversially axe its famous red kit in favour of a green, black and white kit to bring the club's 'branding' into a more American themed style "to try and attract more fans of the franchise in America".

The proposal was put forward by the club's American owner Tom Hicks who's Dallas All Stars hockey side wear the exact same colours and is set to be announced officially following Friday's monthly board meeting at Anfield.

No supporters groups were consulted by the change but Hicks claims that the colour red will still be used within the stadium and on promotional materials at least until a new stadium is constructed.

Hicks said: "We changed the home jersey of the Stars from green to black and although that wasn't popular at first, the revised kit now sells more than the previous ones.

"It is an ideal time for Liverpool to change the kit ahead of our planned move to a new stadium. This is a new start for the club on so many fronts."

Asked if this was just a commercial gimmick to exploit the fans, Hicks added: "Not at all. Of course there will be marketing benefits, especially as we want to attract more fans of the franchise in America.

"But with the new sponsor coming on board (Standard Chartered Bank), we felt a change now would be better than holding off for a further 3-years or when the new Anfield is built.

"It makes more sense to change the kit and sponsor at the same time and it's not the first time that Liverpool's home colours have been changed.

"Red will still be used where possible."

Liverpool's Managing Director Christian Purslow claims to have approached fans groups to discuss the idea as far back as August 2009 only to be denied the opportunity.

Purslow said: "We wanted to create a dialogue with our fans about this but the idea was rebuffed before it was even presented."

Although there is little information on the club's official online store, it does say in the small print for pre-ordering of the kit that 'supporters should note that the new home kit replaces the traditional red-themed kit'.

Source: http://www.koptalk.co.uk/201003312108/Live...s-proposal.html

April Fool's, shirley???

burnleys actual new kit revealed today

0,,10413~8710308,00.png

So is that other one just a promotion?

Seeing as we are with puma now i hope then do one for us...i like the old skool look. That said id sweat like a beast if i wore that in the summer!

0,,10413~8710308,00.png

Seeing as we are with puma now i hope then do one for us...i like the old skool look. That said id sweat like a beast if i wore that in the summer!

it was april the 1st

0,,10413~8710308,00.png

it was april the 1st

Lol looked genuine.

More fool me eh

0,,10413~8710308,00.png

:D

I want a return to the 96 one :icon_lol:

The one with the grandad collar?

Newcastle-95-Home-USE.gif

Loved that top.

I'd be happy if newcastle wore that top forever. That's how a newcastle top should be, plain black and white stripes over the shoulders and sleeves. No stupid daft patches or patterns, etc.