Christmas

Toonraider

Its not November yet, but here in Torquay the shops already have their crimbo decs up, i hate being reminded of it all so soon :nufc:

I refuse to buy any cards and pressies yet, i love christmas but this spoils it for me, way too early.

I remember a couple years back coming up to Newcastle in early December and managing to do some pressie shopping at the Metro, it was so christmassy and festive...and i felt in the spirit for it then, hope they havent put the decs up there yet too.

IT'S NOT EVEN HALLOWEEN YET!!!!!!

NO, CHRISTMAS. NO!!! WAIT YOUR TURN.

That is my sane and rational message to Christmas.

It was so bad in Melbourne this time last year... so Christmassy EVERYWHERE.... drove me and Trisi mad. I don't like to feel Christmassy until December 1st at the earliest. But when it's still October?? MADNESS.

Xmas food in the shops

Xmas ad's on telly

It's October for fecks sake, at least wait until november.

Mind you they're late with the coca-cola 'christmas time is coming' ad this year.

Edited by Bizza

:(

I just remembered when I met up with Steve in Melb, and the Christmas Tram went by - WITH SANTA ONBOARD, so Trisi and I ran after it yelling and waving to Santa.

And Steve and Woody refused to run too in order to A- wave at Santa, B- catch up with the tram so that we could get on it.

Damn that was funny. You shoulda seen the boys' faces!

[happy place]

(you probably had to be there...)

(and be me. Steve seemed to find it less amusing than I did at the time..... then again, it's probably hard to be amused when one is fearing for one's life..... :nufc:)

Edited by Lou

I reckon a fiver on family members and a tenner on people I actually like... should keep the Xmas bill down to about £80 ... bonza!

49029[/snapback]

See what I mean about students? :nufc:

:icon_lol:

I just remembered when I met up with Steve in Melb, and the Christmas Tram went by - WITH SANTA ONBOARD, so Trisi and I ran after it yelling and waving to Santa.

And Steve and Woody refused to run too in order to A- wave at Santa, B- catch up with the tram so that we could get on it.

Damn that was funny.  You shoulda seen the boys' faces!

[happy place]

(and be me.  Steve seemed to find it less amusing than I did at the time..... then again, it's probably hard to be amused when one is fearing for one's life..... ;))

48925[/snapback]

Like totally zany tbh.

:icon_lol:

Damn that was funny.  You shoulda seen the boys' faces!

[happy place]

(and be me.  Steve seemed to find it less amusing than I did at the time..... then again, it's probably hard to be amused when one is fearing for one's life..... ;))

48925[/snapback]

Like totally zany tbh.

49121[/snapback]

You don't have to be crazy to work here but it helps tbh.

Every Xmas Day my Dad does the same joke at the dinner table - 'Who wants stuffing?'

49118[/snapback]

"Incest" - a game for all of the family.

I can confirm that the MetroCentre has it's decorations up and there's sparkly things in all the shops.

I also forgot that it was half-term and when I went there today I found myself playing Dodge The Charva for 3 hours. ;)

I pray to God that Coca-Cola advert isn't on this year again :icon_lol:

49418[/snapback]

Holidays are coming, holidays are coming....

49432[/snapback]

Always coca-cola...

Fecking hate that ad ;) Only a matter of time before its on tho.