Been kicked out of university

Andrew

Take a gun and......

Go on a cold hearted killing spree until they let you back in. :lol:

Am jk with ya, go and complain, make a big deal out of, speak to The Sun or something.

Edited by bawan

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you sure that a man that could post something like that is the best thing for your armed forces? :doh:

Had the feeling some fucka would bring that up thats why I put "Am jk" on the end :lol:

Killing isnt obviously right but I'd imagine that it's decisions like this that lead to the case of Cho or what ever the fuck his name was.

Edit: Obviously not saying that Andrew is that kind of person, but if they made such a decision towards someone who has a shorter temper and doesn't give a fuck about his life and the lives of others, there is a possibility that something tragic might take place.

Edited by bawan

Back in 1999 I was chucked out of an engineering course. It's not the end of the world, I managed to move halfway around the world and get a job working for the NHS...

Fuck.

Oh fuck off you moaning twat.

Take a gun and......

Go on a cold hearted killing spree until they let you back in. :lol:

Am jk with ya, go and complain, make a big deal out of, speak to The Sun or something.

tbh you should go on a killing spree first, then go to The Sun. They'd love you all the more. If you could also get your tragic girlfriend pregnant first, that'd be good for another 500k.

Jokes aside, sorry to hear that, two fingers up to them lad. You'll get through.

well they have finally let on that there is an appeal process so I'm doing that letter has been sent etc etc

There was bound to be; seriously get yourself to the SU and see what they have to say about it all.

You don't get kicked out a university for no reason. If you pass you stay in. If you don't meet the standard required you don't progress. It's bollocks to say anybody gets kicked out for nothing. There is always a reason but they don't want to admit it.

You don't get kicked out a university for no reason. If you pass you stay in. If you don't meet the standard required you don't progress. It's bollocks to say anybody gets kicked out for nothing. There is always a reason but they don't want to admit it.

He has said why you odious wanker :icon_lol:

Sorry..I only glanced at the first page up to bawan claiming to have been kicked out for fuck all. I couldn't be bothered to read the rest which probably entails a lot of whinging with no acceptance of responsibility.

Not sure what the insult is for though.

Sorry..I only glanced at the first page up to bawan claiming to have been kicked out for fuck all. I couldn't be bothered to read the rest which probably entails a lot of whinging with no acceptance of responsibility.

Probably uncalled for. Even less need for the implied, ill-informed pop at Andrew. Sooo sorry :icon_lol:

Edited by alex

Cheers Fop. That reference would have been lost on most people :icon_lol:

Anyway Andrew, make sure you get as much advice as you can on this and follow all the possible routes. I appreciate you're probably down in the dumps and it feels a bit hopeless etc. but you've got a canny case imo. I think whoever said they were looking for excuses to get rid of people on an oversubscribed course might have been onto something. The SU is there for you, the students after all. Use it!

Who the fuck is this turd burglar? :icon_lol:

Andrew were you really that devastated or were you more concerned about your parents' views? Because if this really matters to you, then you shouldn't take no for an answer whatsoever as it's completely out of hand. I'm pretty sure most academic staff would rather you failed one exam and got a first on the rest than scraped a pass on all of them, yet the latter would keep you on the course. I know loads of people who have failed January exams at my uni (Newcastle) - don't think there's any engineers, but some medics I'm quite sure. I've got a friend who is doing town planning which I'm sure isn't as "good" a degree but he he failed four of his first semester modules and didn't get any firsts and he's still here.

Cheers Fop. That reference would have been lost on most people :icon_lol:

Got to create the total ambiance.

Anyway Andrew, make sure you get as much advice as you can on this and follow all the possible routes. I appreciate you're probably down in the dumps and it feels a bit hopeless etc. but you've got a canny case imo. I think whoever said they were looking for excuses to get rid of people on an oversubscribed course might have been onto something. The SU is there for you, the students after all. Use it!
Andrew were you really that devastated or were you more concerned about your parents' views? Because if this really matters to you, then you shouldn't take no for an answer whatsoever as it's completely out of hand. I'm pretty sure most academic staff would rather you failed one exam and got a first on the rest than scraped a pass on all of them, yet the latter would keep you on the course. I know loads of people who have failed January exams at my uni (Newcastle) - don't think there's any engineers, but some medics I'm quite sure. I've got a friend who is doing town planning which I'm sure isn't as "good" a degree but he he failed four of his first semester modules and didn't get any firsts and he's still here.

Aye it's pretty hard to get kicked off a course in general, you've usually got to be trying. So there's got to be some other factor, funding, nailing the head of depts wife. :icon_lol:

I was kicked out of Economics A level for going to Blackpool for a long weekend and being honest about it.

Oh and I might have called the teacher something like a trout faced leprechaun, which she was.

As stated before on these pages, nay A levels achieved whatsoever.

Andrew if they kick you off does that free up space for someone else, I mean to say what is there motivation? To ensure they preserve the highest pass rates?

Andrew if they kick you off does that free up space for someone else, I mean to say what is there motivation? To ensure they preserve the highest pass rates?

no, midterm numbers can only go down, they wont let any new people on now

no, midterm numbers can only go down, they wont let any new people on now

Is there a policy to reflect this ruthlessness or is it discretionary?