We won't be relegated darlings

Park Life

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think Shola was any better or worse than Martins today, but Martins is infinitely more likely to score than Stroller, decisions like this could cost us massively come the end of the season and underlines how utterly clueless the coaching and management at the club is.

I don't think Shola was any better or worse than Martins today, but Martins is infinitely more likely to score than Stroller, decisions like this could cost us massively come the end of the season and underlines how utterly clueless the coaching and management at the club is.

Its insane isnt it that in all the time Shola has been here and all those managers an coaches he's had, that only Keegan looked at him and thought, he's not good enough and tried to shift him!

Even when he's injured they turf him out ahead of the other strikers, which doesn't help him or the team, he just ends up getting more stick from the fans which hardly lifts his confidence!

Today we had to start with Viduka and Martins, thats a no brainer as we're playingt mostly shite and need all the potential matchwinners going on that team sheet. When Viduka tires you bring on Carroll, is it really that hard to see that? Even Shola on for Viduka later in the game i'd accept, wouldn't be my choice but better than what the bunch of fuckwitts did today at Bolton.

Its insane isnt it that in all the time Shola has been here and all those managers an coaches he's had, that only Keegan looked at him and thought, he's not good enough and tried to shift him!

Even when he's injured they turf him out ahead of the other strikers, which doesn't help him or the team, he just ends up getting more stick from the fans which hardly lifts his confidence!

Today we had to start with Viduka and Martins, thats a no brainer as we're playingt mostly shite and need all the potential matchwinners going on that team sheet. When Viduka tires you bring on Carroll, is it really that hard to see that? Even Shola on for Viduka later in the game i'd accept, wouldn't be my choice but better than what the bunch of fuckwitts did today at Bolton.

Given that the fuckwits' "plan" was based on long balls, playing Viduka would have been been pointless and will remain pointless while this pack of cunts are in charge - that's why we're fucked imo.

I'm scared that the next 3 matches will prompt a death spiral from which we can't recover. We lack the talent on and off the field to turn things around; we need a massive slice of luck to steal some points off one of the big boys imo.

and none of us who would have made the same decision light years ago have been paid anywhere near as much as the clueless cunts who have kept him on.

Well, I haven't earned as much as them anyway :lol:

I'm scared that the next 3 matches will prompt a death spiral from which we can't recover. We lack the talent on and off the field to turn things around; we need a massive slice of luck to steal some points off one of the big boys imo.

The old 'death spiral' eh? Look forward to it.....Rise my people and take this sacred land. :lol:

After the next 4 games, we will be in the bottom three. Which means we are playing catch up and have to actually do better than the teams above us in the run-in to stay up. Now given that we haven't even been able to tread water and stay above them effectively, and given that every team below us has picked up points at a rate greater than us over the last however many games, I cannot see a way for us to get out of that bottom 3 come the end of the season.

We don't need luck, we need God to exist and be a Newcastle fan. :lol:

cant see any points in the next few games , like other have said were gonna end up in the bottom three putting more pressure on those must win games ... which we never win anyway .

i only hope that we end up taking points of some of the teams you wouldnt expect us to , which is what normally happens ... then we lose the easy games ..

if we dont have a manager in place soon i can see us going into freefall from the shock of falling into the bottom three so close to the end of the season .

cant see any points in the next few games , like other have said were gonna end up in the bottom three putting more pressure on those must win games ... which we never win anyway .

i only hope that we end up taking points of some of the teams you wouldnt expect us to , which is what normally happens ... then we lose the easy games ..

if we dont have a manager in place soon i can see us going into freefall from the shock of falling into the bottom three so close to the end of the season .

Thing is last season some people were saying they couldn't see where any points were coming from in the last 10ish games and we ended up taking 15 points or so (which wasn't surprising - thing looked bad superficially but the club was going in the right direction behind the scenes), but this season it really is a case of :doh::lol: as the way we are we can definitely still lose any game, but winning (or even drawing) one is basically russian roulette.