gruniad quiz

tinofbeans

You scored 6 out of a possible 10

You're a pacy winger, but you need to work on your crossing...

Got shays appearances, what Shearer hadn't done, The mackem score and Shackletons total wrong.

Btw, I think the record defeat to Sunderland came over the Xmas period and we beat them 3-1 a few days later and won the league. Typical NUFC, apart from the last bit.

Btw, I think the record defeat to Sunderland came over the Xmas period and we beat them 3-1 a few days later and won the league. Typical NUFC, apart from the last bit.

And the bit about conceding 9 goals to Sunderland. :superman2sa2:

I got 8 as well, doesn't tell you what you got wrong but some of them (e.g. Shay's one) were pure guesses anyway.

And the bit about conceding 9 goals to Sunderland. :superman2sa2:

I got 8 as well, doesn't tell you what you got wrong but some of them (e.g. Shay's one) were pure guesses anyway.

Nee subs back then man. I think we had two carried off and another one or two who played on injured.

You scored 5 out of a possible 10

You've got potential. If you keep working hard and stay off the booze you could make it in the lower leagues...

You know what I mean. :superman2sa2:

Edited by KingKev