Why Newcastle will be relegated - and turn to Alan Shearer to get back up.

TheMoog

Guest Stevie

One of the worst pieces that's ever been written by a British journalist. Can he not fuck off and get a bit depressed again away from our media. It reeks of, I have nothing to say about Newcastle really and I've been commissioned to write a piece so I'll have to write something. This is the bloke who knocks his lass sparko for talking to jocks, and this is the bloke who recent described ASTON VILLA as the third largest club in British football. He said recently small clubs like Leeds and Newcastle had their day in the Champions League, surely it's time for bigger better supported clubs like Everton and Aston Villa to have their day. The bloke is a category A wank, and I would honestly say that to him if I ever met him. Someone is going to say course you would, but I would, he's a brummie disgrace.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he genuinely is a disgrace. anyone that resorts to dogging is in my view.

the piece itself is entirely predictable sub tabloid fare.

you can't write off all doggers! tolerance and education, blah blah blah etc. :baby:

One of the worst pieces that's ever been written by a British journalist. Can he not fuck off and get a bit depressed again away from our media. It reeks of, I have nothing to say about Newcastle really and I've been commissioned to write a piece so I'll have to write something. This is the bloke who knocks his lass sparko for talking to jocks, and this is the bloke who recent described ASTON VILLA as the third largest club in British football. He said recently small clubs like Leeds and Newcastle had their day in the Champions League, surely it's time for bigger better supported clubs like Everton and Aston Villa to have their day. The bloke is a category A wank, and I would honestly say that to him if I ever met him. Someone is going to say course you would, but I would, he's a brummie disgrace.

tell it like it is stevie mate and spot on. Grade A wanker and every time I see him on TV I wish someone would smack him in the gob if nothing else but for being a big mouthed arrogant women beating wanker.

they are going to go down without a shadow of a doubt.

What an utter cunt, how can he say that with 10 games to go when really every single bloody club in the bottom half of the table is in danger of being relegated?

I dont think Collymore is a bad pundit tbh, apart from the bit about KK in there I think hes spot on

If I'm honest I have to question Keegan's motives.

I think the notion that Shearer would come to an Ashley-run club is horseshit though.

You wouldn't have said that a year ago.

Guest Stevie

The thing is you know, we ARE right in shit, it's stating the obvious but we HAVE to get 9 points out of 9 off Boro, Portsmouth and Fulham, we are capable of doing it, no doubt about it, but it's not a given.

The thing is you know, we ARE right in shit, it's stating the obvious but we HAVE to get 9 points out of 9 off Boro, Portsmouth and Fulham, we are capable of doing it, no doubt about it, but it's not a given.

Well, the article's littered with truisms and cliches, isn't it? If someone had posted it on here they'd have had the piss ripped out of them.

Guest Stevie

Well, the article's littered with truisms and cliches, isn't it? If someone had posted it on here they'd have had the piss ripped out of them.

I'm not defending it, I'm just thinking out loud. I feel worried today.

We got wrote off last season around the same time by alot of so called experts wanting a bandwagon to jump on- it is worry though but i reckon we can pull through as long as we get some players back in action - oh and Collymore is a reactionary muppet but merson is a complete cockney wanker

We got wrote off last season around the same time by alot of so called experts wanting a bandwagon to jump on- it is worry though but i reckon we can pull through as long as we get some players back in action - oh and Collymore is a reactionary muppet but merson is a complete cockney wanker

circumstances at the club now are vastly different to this time last year though

Guest Stevie

If you took the average IQ of the five thickest people on here, I think it would be higher than Collymore or Merson's. Collymore would be dealing drugs or working in a factory, and Merson would be working in a bookies arselicking his superiors to make him a manager.

I'm worried this season, I wasn't last, hand on heart I knew we'd be ok last season, genuinely, I mean in a lot of games we weren't playing that bad, the game at home to Blackburn gave me 100% confidence we'd stay up, we were starting to play well, something which has been missing this season.

Edited by Stevie

On this day in 2008 we were

3 points clear of 18th.

8 points clear of 19th.

18 points clear of 20th.

With an average of 0.956 points per game and a run in of

Birmingham

Fulham

Tottenham

Reading

Portsmouth

Mackems

West Ham

Chelsea

Everton

We had Kevin Keegan in charge as well as Owen, Viduka and Martins fit.

http://www.statto.com/football/stats/engla...able/2008-03-09

Today we are

1 point clear of 18th.

2 points clear of 19th.

6 points clear of 20th.

With an average of 1 point per game and a run in of

Hull

Arsenal

Chelsea

Stoke

Tottenham

Portsmouth

Liverpool

Boro

Fulham

Aston Villa

We have Joe Kinnear in hospital and Chris Hughton in charge as well as Owen, Viduka, Beye, Barton, Guthrie and Duff injured

This season is far more worrying than last. I never doubted we'd survive last year.

Edited by Happy Face

EXACTLY what I was thinking.

Eventually, Ashley will realize that JK is a poor manager and he needs a better one if NUFC are to be sold for a real profit.

Shortly thereafter, he will also realize he only finds horribly under qualified candidates for the job because of Wise, Llambias, at which point he'll finally fire those two.

Around that time, everything falls into place, NUFC returns to form within a couple of seasons and Ashley finally sells for a tidy profit.

How long it takes for all this to happen is anyone's guess though and that's the problem.

EXACTLY what I was thinking.

Eventually, Ashley will realize that JK is a poor manager and he needs a better one if NUFC are to be sold for a real profit.

Shortly thereafter, he will also realize he only finds horribly under qualified candidates for the job because of Wise, Llambias, at which point he'll finally fire those two.

Around that time, everything falls into place, NUFC returns to form within a couple of seasons and Ashley finally sells for a tidy profit.

How long it takes for all this to happen is anyone's guess though and that's the problem.

I'd like to think the scales will fall from Ashley's eyes and he will realise he has to invest in real financial terms as well........but all you've got to do is have a look in one of his shops and you realise that his entire business ethos is based on doing things on the fuckin cheap :baby:

He not just a so-so manager, at the moment he's a none existent one, and if he's daft enough to come back possible a :baby: one.