next season

tinofbeans

Either we stay up or drop down to the championship.

if we stay up, would shearer stay, would our best players stay. same with if we go down. i don't see owen and a few others sticking around.

Discuss.....

my personal opinion is that if we stay up, and shearer stays, we'll get in some fresh faces and get rid of the dead wood or players that aren't good enough. i hope our management team have a plan. but i think they don't. in fact i'd go as far as saying that they are really fucking clueless.

if we go down the rest of the premier league will be over us like jackals over a dead animal carcass. i really think we are in trouble.

Either way, the most important factor will be either Ashley selling or getting other money in - whichever league with the cheap ethos will see us struggle - of course probably without Shearer.

Getting rid of the deadwood sounds great in theory but no team in their right mind is going to want to buy dullards like Viduka, Duff etc, they are sitting on big contracts and won't to drop down a level and lose money, and the other option would be to pay off their contracts which would cost a fortune, a fortune that would be better spent on new players.t

Go down - fucked.

Stay up and Ashley stays - just as fucked.

Stay up and Ashley sells - might be ok.

Yep, exactly this for me.

The big un-knowable is whether he'll sell if we stay up. It's impossible to read Ashley's intentions with any confidence without knowing this. Mind you knowing our luck he'll sell to an even bigger cunt than he is.

Viduka's out of contract but I take your point.

No doubt when leaves the papers will delight in working out how many millions per goal he has cost us.

Go down - fucked.

Stay up and Ashley stays - just as fucked.

Stay up and Ashley sells - might be ok.

This.

Even if Shearer did stay his hands would be tied unless ashley had a radical re-think on transfer policy (which I can't see happening).

Viduka's out of contract but I take your point.

No doubt when leaves the papers will delight in working out how many millions per goal he has cost us.

Millions per minute Shirley?

You were at the reserve game last night then?

:lol:

Meeeeee and myyyyy shadddddddd ow.....

Says the board troll :lol:

You can't possibly have a shadow, being a figment of your own imagination.

I think if we go down, as is likely, Shearer will be back on MOTD and Kinnear will return. I don't think we'd go straight back up with our shower of shite so it'd take years to recover from. I also don't think Ashley will sell up, whatever happens. We can't afford to go down.

We have a couple of lads who could come good in the championship out of the reserves for me edgar is a decent player but he is away soon and i can't see the likes of bassong, beye, colo, s taylor or enrique hanging around if we go down - means an entirely new back four

You were at the reserve game last night then?

:lol:

Meeeeee and myyyyy shadddddddd ow.....

Says the board troll :lol:

You can't possibly have a shadow, being a figment of your own imagination.

And if Im the office Troll.....We all know what you are :razz:

BROWNNOSER.png

You're taking the art of internet-insulting to new heights with that one :blush:

Was that sent via iphone while you were driving your taxi at the reserve game in the corporate section whilst writing a grammatically-flawed chidrens book about Dennis Wise using the pen-name Billy Bullshit by any chance? :jesuswept:

You missed out his six figure salary in a previous life :lol:

He'll post another picture now I bet.

oh I get it, multiple usernames... :lol:

Nope just a bunch of people have come to the realisation you're a liar and are enjoying pointing it out to you.

A bit like the joy we get from reminding that spuds twat he's a clueless cunt.

ha ha sammynb, I (quite rightly) pointed out to you the fact that Keegan has walked out on the majority of jobs he has had and you had a hissy fit.

I would love you to show me the bit where I was proved clueless.

ha ha sammynb, I (quite rightly) pointed out to you the fact that Keegan has walked out on the majority of jobs he has had and you had a hissy fit.

I pointed out Redknapp has too :lol: