Alright lads

Lackie92

Afternoon everyone, just registered last night and my account has just been validated so I just thought I'd pop in and say hello. My name is Scott, I'm 16 and I live in Glasgow, been Newcastle supporter nearly all my life but due to the distance between Glasgow and Newcastle and the fact I can't drive means that I've only ever been to 1 game.

Anyway, thats enough about me. I'll see everyone one around the forum.

ps. Sorry if this is in the wrong area. :unsure:

Afternoon everyone, just registered last night and my account has just been validated so I just thought I'd pop in and say hello. My name is Scott, I'm 16 and I live in Glasgow, been Newcastle supporter nearly all my life but due to the distance between Glasgow and Newcastle and the fact I can't drive means that I've only ever been to 1 game.

ps. Sorry if this is in the wrong area. :razz:

Ritchie... get this lad on the train with you! :unsure:

ps. Sorry if this is in the wrong area. :aye:

Have you a decent sized cock? [soccermom/]

ps. Sorry if this is in the wrong area. :icon_lol:

Have you a decent sized cock? [soccermom/]

:aye::scratchhead:

ps. Sorry if this is in the wrong area. :aye:

Have you a decent sized cock, soccermom?

FYP.

ps. Sorry if this is in the wrong area. :scratchhead:

Have you a decent sized cock, soccermom?

FYP.

:aye: