It always seems to me, you only see what people want you to see

Guest Stevie

Guest Stevie

UEFA is rotten to the core. There is a definite victimisation of English people and English clubs in Europe as a whole and English football in general. Where does this hatred come from? I can understand Platini's hatred being born out of the Heysel game, but there is an unwritten vendetta against English football and English clubs, which has been prevalent for years. There have been major, major incidents involving, French, Italian, Turkish, Serbian slaps on the wrists nothing more.

I would stake a lot of money, that the referee on Weds neet, was told it wouldn't be the worst thing that's ever happened if Barcelona went through by a senior ranking UEFA official. What they should do because we're the only ones anyone can trust, everyone knows most foreigners are bent as fuck, let Britain run UEFA, as its our game anyway, to ensure none of these dirty tricks campaigns happen again.

UEFA is rotten to the core. There is a definite victimisation of English people and English clubs in Europe as a whole and English football in general. Where does this hatred come from? I can understand Platini's hatred being born out of the Heysel game, but there is an unwritten vendetta against English football and English clubs, which has been prevalent for years. There have been major, major incidents involving, French, Italian, Turkish, Serbian slaps on the wrists nothing more.

I would stake a lot of money, that the referee on Weds neet, was told it wouldn't be the worst thing that's ever happened if Barcelona went through by a senior ranking UEFA official. What they should do because we're the only ones anyone can trust, everyone knows most foreigners are bent as fuck, let Britain run UEFA, as its our game anyway, to ensure none of these dirty tricks campaigns happen again.

+ 1

(To be fair though England as a whole is disliked by the majority of the rest of the world, it's an inferiority complex on their parts)

The only thing I dislike more that UEFA and FIFA is this 'everyone hates England' conspiracy theory that gets peddled whenever something doesn't go the way of one of this nations teams.

I don't for one minute think they sit around in Nyon from 9-5 discussing how to fuck us over. According to lads I know who've met Platini and are working closely with him to set up various fan organisations etc. the idea he's anti-English couldn't be further from the truth and the things that irritate the bods at the top of the game in Europe are the same things we moan about on this very board - overpaid, overhyped football players, money being pooled at the very top of the game and uncompetitive leagues.

(To be fair though England as a whole is disliked by the majority of the rest of the world, it's an inferiority complex on their parts)

The whole world is shit and they fucken know it! :D

The only thing I dislike more that UEFA and FIFA is this 'everyone hates England' conspiracy theory that gets peddled whenever something doesn't go the way of one of this nations teams.

I don't for one minute think they sit around in Nyon from 9-5 discussing how to fuck us over. According to lads I know who've met Platini and are working closely with him to set up various fan organisations etc. the idea he's anti-English couldn't be further from the truth and the things that irritate the bods at the top of the game in Europe are the same things we moan about on this very board - overpaid, overhyped football players, money being pooled at the very top of the game and uncompetitive leagues.

Don't it always seem to go, that you don't know what you've got til it's gone.

Guest Stevie

+ 1

Could not agree more, and it sums everything up in my view. One of the truest sentences I've read on this forum.

Get a grip on yourself

It don't cost much

I'm free to be whatever I

Whatever I choose

And I'll sing the blues if I want

Edited by trophyshy

Guest Stevie
Get a grip on yourself

It don't cost much

I'm free to be whatever I

Whatever I choose

And I'll sing the blues if I want

One of the most underrated songs of the last 30 years in my view.

The top clubs who have had the rub of the green in 90% of matches against lower league opposition since my old man started watching football are being discriminated against?

My heart bleeds.

Stevie you're a cunt.

Still laughing at Chelsea btw.

The Chelsea fan at work turned up today (worked from home yesterday surprise surprise :D)

Spent 2 mins trying to justify Drogba's actions and was promptly shouted down by the rest of the office for the remainder of the day).

What utter fucking bollocks.

There is no conspiracy. If Chelsea weren't so shit as to not being able to score against 10 men for around 25 minutes you wouldn't be peddling such garbage.

Guest Stevie
The top clubs who have had the rub of the green in 90% of matches against lower league opposition since my old man started watching football are being discriminated against?

My heart bleeds.

Stevie you're a cunt.

I'm glad you think I'm a cunt.

Guest Stevie
drivel

It's ridiculous so many people bury their heads in the sands, it's not like this a new thing, there is evidence everywhere.