Taste the bitterness

Snake

I cant believe you went searching for my posts on gg. Thats pathetic...

So what if I make fun of another team on my own teams forum? As long as im not WUMing on here.

I haven't been arse licking on here ive made sensible realistic comments regarding the size of our respective clubs. I have never said I like newcastle!!

You're all right by me, it's good to have fans from other teams on here, it's good to get another perspective.

Even Danny B makes some decent points once in a while (obviously excluding the attendance, trophies, my dad's bigger than you dad chat, oh and his pub recommendations are shite).

I like your suggestion for a civil partnership between him and Stevie, could be beautiful.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Even Danny B makes some decent points once in a while (obviously excluding the attendance, trophies, my dad's bigger than you dad chat, oh and his pub recommendations are shite

surely nee surprises there like

Guest Stevie
Best thread in a while. Two biggest circuses in the league fighting for attention, gotta love it.

FWIW Stevie is typing shite as usual. Newcastle bigger then Tottenham? :D

We're bigger THEN Tottenham? Then Tottenham what. You will die in your council house fucking moaning about Thatcher, you're a product of the irish famine. There is no way someone should live and die in the 21st century with such a desperate education as you've had.

Mate I think Tottenham are a bigger club than Everton it's not like it's an argument. I always think of Everton when I hear the word downtrodden. No one cares about you. You are and always will be a succesful scouse Ipswich Town, they know their place though. It's not about Everton though you want to count but don't and your own fans acknoledge that.

Edited by Stevie

Best thread in a while. Two biggest circuses in the league fighting for attention, gotta love it.

We're bigger THEN Tottenham? Then Tottenham what. You will die in your council house fucking moaning about Thatcher, you're a product of the irish famine. There is no way someone should live and die in the 21st century with such a desperate education as you've had.

Mate I think Tottenham are a bigger club than Everton it's not like it's an argument. I always think of Everton when I hear the word downtrodden. No one cares about you. You are and always will be a succesful scouse Ipswich Town, they know their place though. It's not about Everton though you want to count but don't and your own fans acknoledge that.

acknowledge.

Its okay big boy, i got your back.

Everton are the scouse Ipswich? So that means Newcastle are the Geordie Ipswich on that basis?

You know your place though right

Guest Stevie

My last word on this bigger club business. I accept being a London club Tottenham get some attention, they will never get the focus we get but they still get a mention, being the nature of the beast. Everton and Aston Villa though, everyone reading this knows they could win the champions league 20 times in a row, and people would say "them boring cunts" and I'm not a sky fan I've been going to games since 1985, they've won 9 league titles which is tremendous yet still no one notices them, the media, they cant get the crowds no one cares, surely that's where the bitterness towards us comes from?

Guest Stevie

acknowledge.

Its okay big boy, i got your back.

Everton are the scouse Ipswich? So that means Newcastle are the Geordie Ipswich on that basis?

You know your place though right

With the pubes jibe at Danny B, it proves you were so proud when yours arrived in 2004.

two Spurs Fans WUMing each other on a Newcastle United forum...how odd.

There's no WUMery on Toontastic, get to your Dr. quick, you're hallucinating badly. :D

Guest Stevie
Quite funny seeing Steven here having debate with himself though. Lots of swearing, shit throwing and irrational thought. The tyne way.

Better than the Mersey way though surely, axe impaled in the head pockets emptied shortly after the fall.

Guest Stevie

Ah he's a brummie, fucking Aston Villa :D come back when your cheapest adult season ticket is more than £210, you vile accent, fat brummie mess. "Holte Enduz in the skoiii" :o fuckin Villa :o. Have to be a contender for the most boring established non entity top flight club in Europe?

Guest alex
Messenger, mate, I'll tell you since nobody else will; you're shit at whatever it is you're attempting to do. I'd leave before you make a bigger tit of yourself.

:D

Ah he's a brummie, fucking Aston Villa :D come back when your cheapest adult season ticket is more than £210, you vile accent, fat brummie mess. "Holte Enduz in the skoiii" :o fuckin Villa :o. Have to be a contender for the most boring established non entity top flight club in Europe?

Oh no, he's mocking the accent. How utterly original! :scratchchin:

And a newcastle fan taking the piss of my club... :o:lol: :lol: :lol:;):icon_lol::):pmsl::aye:

Keegan :scratchhead: :scratchhead: <_<

And a newcastle fan taking the piss of my club... :o:lol: :lol: :lol:;):icon_lol::):pmsl::aye:

Good to see you like Keegan, a lot of people here do as well I'd imagine, I predict you'll adapt well to toontastic and become good buddies with everyone here.

Good to see you like Keegan, a lot of people here do as well I'd imagine, I predict you'll adapt well to toontastic and become good buddies with everyone here.

I preedict a royut.

I preedict a royut.

Where in Brum do you live mess?

Ah he's a brummie, fucking Aston Villa :D come back when your cheapest adult season ticket is more than £210, you vile accent, fat brummie mess. "Holte Enduz in the skoiii" :o fuckin Villa :o . Have to be a contender for the most boring established non entity top flight club in Europe?

And a newcastle fan taking the piss of my club... :o:lol::lol::lol:;):icon_lol::):pmsl::aye:

Keegan <_<<_<<_<

I preedict a royut.

I preedict a royut.

:scratchhead::scratchhead:<_<<_<