Acts of Retribution

JonTheMag

What are you doing to people who laugh at our relegation?

Theres a guy I'm "facebook friends" with, an Indian bloke, who considers himself a Manchester United fan. Obviously one of those who picked Manchester because he's a heartless cunt who doesnt have the balls to support a team that doesnt win all the time. Anyway, on my extremely anti-ashley, llambas, wise, michael owen, aston villa, and gareth barry facebook status, he commented "LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL".

He is no longer my friend.

We're there to be laughed at. Gonna be grin and bare it I'm afraid. Gonna go on a loooooooooooong time.

I won't be doing anything as reckless as removing them as Facebook friends. That's cold.

I didn't like him anyway, whenever I'd travel to England from America he'd beg me to buy England and Man United jerseys for him. So fuck him. :lol:

Hard luck guys for having a twat as a chairman and a sack of cunts on the pitch. For your sake, I hope you have a biblical exodus and start afresh. Having said that, I'd not welcome Alan Smith and Joey Barton at Ewood Park thank you.

It's a bigger shame Spurs weren't joining you.

Hard luck guys for having a twat as a chairman and a sack of cunts on the pitch. For your sake, I hope you have a biblical exodus and start afresh. Having said that, I'd not welcome Alan Smith and Joey Barton at Ewood Park thank you.

yep.

sums it up for me!

Heard that Rovers fans sung Cheer up Alan Shearer today aswell..

Probably did yeah. Personally I wouldn't as he was simply orgasmic when he played for us, and I can understand why he left. He was never going to Man Utd (Jack Walker would never have sanctioned that move), so he went to the second best team, and that team was his hometown team he supported.

I think those who were singing "Cheer up Alan Shearer" are ungrateful, bitter tossers.

Don't shoot the messanger

Edited by Billy Castell

I won't be doing anything as reckless as removing them as Facebook friends. That's cold.

I have been :lol:

its a strange feeling though that something like this has happened and theres nothing at all you can do, those responsible are completely out of reach of any of us

Probably did yeah. Personally I wouldn't as he was simply orgasmic when he played for us, and I can understand why he left. He was never going to Man Utd (Jack Walker would never have sanctioned that move), so he went to the second best team, and that team was his hometown team he supported.

I think those who were singing "Cheer up Alan Shearer" are ungrateful, bitter tossers.

Just out of interest would you have Duff back? He was amazing for your lot, did well for a while at Chelsea then gave up being a footballer for some reason.

Just out of interest would you have Duff back? He was amazing for your lot, did well for a while at Chelsea then gave up being a footballer for some reason.

Seems an all too common trait at NUFC tbh