Steve Bruce

Jimbo

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talksport is hardly a trustworthy source is it?

thats why I quoted the source, make your own mind up.

He's a decent manager but I don't think he will take Sunderland anywhere.

N'Zogbia will be gutted...

Why not? Surely they'll easily improve on where they are now and by all accounts they will have some more funding if this takeover goes through. Good move for the Mackems if it happens.

Are people pissed off / worried he'll do a canny job btw?

I think he would do well there like giving the correct backing. Seems to have an eye for unearthing talent and also mixing that with experience as well. Although right now they're the last thing on my mind.

Hope he joins them, cos then he can NEVER be considered for us.

result..

I'd take Steve Bruce as our manager. Not going to happen though.

he's done an ok job at Wigan but i would have liked to seen how he coped enxt season after a good run - especially with a few of the Key players jetting off to bigger things. THink they will be in the lower half regardless of if he leaves.

As for Sunderland - I hope he fucking signs Bramble and he resorts back to his old ways when he actually feels the pressure of the crowd a bit!

I'm a bit worried about this. He will do a good job at Sunderland and could have done a reasonable job for us. However, if he gets off to a bad start or goes through a really bad spell he'll soon be lynched by the mackems.