Steve Bruce

Jimbo

Hard to understand why Mancini can't seem to get a job these days, did well with Inter. Bruce is the more reliable choice I suppose but I really can't see them going very far with him in charge.

I think its more of a case of him not wanting most of the jobs being "offered" to him, he wants a top club, CL football etc etc

Apparently he wanted the Sunderland job tho

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To add insult to injury with the way they go on with our fans SSN seemed to have tracked down some suited and booted, well spoken business men that will speak for 0.01% of Sunderland's fan base.

Whilst they try their best to get the mongs outside of St.James' :lol:

To add insult to injury with the way they go on with our fans SSN seemed to have tracked down some suited and booted, well spoken business men that will speak for 0.01% of Sunderland's fan base.

Whilst they try their best to get the mongs outside of St.James' :lol:

All the mongs were inside on their stolen computers piggybacking interweb access so they could vote for Geremi

just seen the SSN report, blatantly just gone in the car park of some business or other, all blatantly white collar workers rather than tracking down the usual rabble of gimps

then a stunning return to form as they talk to celtic fans straight after sine they've gone for roberto martinez from swansea they reckon they "should be going for a bigger name" while this really just shows the level at the top of the SPL and its equal to top half championship

Edited by Andrew

I can't rember have I already called Bruce a cunt in this thread? If not he's a cunt and if I have he's a cunt. Basically he's a cunt and I hope he goes there and fucks up with all the other cunt mongs there.

I'll be disappointed if Bruce goes there, I reckon he'll do OK for them. However the upside is that he'll never ever manage us now.

Looks like their cashflow is in good shape as well.

I'll be disappointed if Bruce goes there, I reckon he'll do OK for them. However the upside is that he'll never ever manage us now.

It was always a worry they'd get their shizzle together sooner or later, and we've put it on a plate for them really. We've got to raise our game now, starting with Ashley out and mega-wealthy uber-billionaire consortium in. Then decent manager, transfer budget of 50m and storm to CCC title with record points tally. Following season we make attack Europe in our black and white Panzers!

* Goes back to crack pipe for another rock *

Just seen this on N-O, as always, the man's word is his bond.

STEVE BRUCE has rubbished suggestions he could be the next Sunderland boss.

And he believes just considering such a move would be an act of betrayal towards his old Manchester United team-mate Roy Keane.

On top of that, Bruce pointed out that a Geordie could never manage the Toon's deadly rivals.

Wigan boss Bruce, whose side take on Arsenal at The Emirates today, said: "Let's nip this straight in the bud. It's a total non-starer.

"I'm very happy at Wigan and if you cut me open I'd be black and white to the core!"

Edit: This was in December 2008.

Edited by ewerk

It was always a worry they'd get their shizzle together sooner or later, and we've put it on a plate for them really. We've got to raise our game now, starting with Ashley out and mega-wealthy uber-billionaire consortium in. Then decent manager, transfer budget of 50m and storm to CCC title with record points tally. Following season we make attack Europe in our black and white Panzers!

* Goes back to crack pipe for another rock *

:D

http://www.journallive.co.uk/safc/safc-new...61634-23764916/

And while Bruce may not be confirmed as Sunderland’s third manager in 12 months until tomorrow, it is now almost certain he will be in charge next season.

love how they've had 3 managers in 12 months and yet, no paper bangs on about it like they do about us!

To be fair, we have had 5...potentially 6.

http://www.journallive.co.uk/safc/safc-new...61634-23764916/

And while Bruce may not be confirmed as Sunderland’s third manager in 12 months until tomorrow, it is now almost certain he will be in charge next season.

love how they've had 3 managers in 12 months and yet, no paper bangs on about it like they do about us!

To be fair, we have had 5...potentially 6.

to be fair, we'd have had 2 if kinnear had never had the heart problems and houghton/calderwood were just holding down the fort until it became apparent he wasnt coming back this season

its a false statistic

Bruce named as Sunderland manager

Bruce has established Wigan as a Premier League club

Sunderland have confirmed Steve Bruce as their new manager.

The Newcastle-born 48-year-old has left Wigan and signed a three-year contract to succeed Ricky Sbragia, who stood down at the end of last season.

Bruce has had spells managing Sheffield United, Huddersfield, Crystal Palace, Birmingham and Wigan - twice.

His second spell at Wigan began in November 2007 and this season he took them to 11th in the Premier League, while Sunderland finished 16th.

His appointment is the first significant change since American businessman Ellis Short took total control of the club at the end of the season.

Bleeds Black and White :D

although if he takes them down he should get freedom of the city

If he starts badly it could get a bit nasty for him but hey if thats what he wants - will shut him up about all this black and white nonsense that he spouts - didn't even realise he was a toon fan when he played for man utd - he truly is the cunt of cunts

David Sullivan was on the radio this morning and said that if we come in for him at any time during his contract he'll want away, which could be quite interesting if we get promoted and he's not doing too badly for them :D

3 losses on the bounce could see the fans turn, at any point of the season.

Those who post often on SMB, how are the unwashed taking this news?

I don't post on there but I occasionally have a browse and if I do I just have a quick look at how many threads are about us.

One mackem on SSN : ''70% of Sunderland fans don't want him and we were told we were going for a big name who could attract big name players''

They should be grateful they got a decent appointment.

3 losses on the bounce could see the fans turn, at any point of the season.

Those who post often on SMB, how are the unwashed taking this news?

You all seem to be taking it well!!... :D