hot hot hot

soccermom

its so hot today its wonderful.

Think I'm gonna die from the heat though. I love british summers when we actually have them.

it makes the whole nation cheery.

even though folk'll whinge its too hot - like me, it puts a smile on peoples faces and people chat in the streets.

Am loving it. :wub::lol: :lol: :secret::):panic::nufc::) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

A jaunt round Whitley Bay lighthouse to see if any doggers were out, followed by lunch al fresco at Widdrington Inn, a walk around the lake at Druridge Bay followed by a cup of cappucino at the nice farm coffee shop at Widdrington village - all in wonderful sunshine. I is a happy chappie today :wub::lol: :lol: :secret:

A jaunt round Whitley Bay lighthouse to see if any doggers were out, followed by lunch al fresco at Widdrington Inn, a walk around the lake at Druridge Bay followed by a cup of cappucino at the nice farm coffee shop at Widdrington village - all in wonderful sunshine. I is a happy chappie today :wub::lol: :lol: :secret:

sunshine and the beach! heaven.

Even fucking scorching in Scotland.

I had to work though which sucks. At least I work in a supermarket so we get muchos totty coming in anyway. Fairly cushions the blow.

Edited by JJ

Got about 5 GCSE's next week so have to spend this week revising, thus spending it indoors. Where's the justice in that?

Although I knocked in a good 2 hours of footy today so I'm quite happy :wub:

Got about 5 GCSE's next week so have to spend this week revising, thus spending it indoors. Where's the justice in that?

Although I knocked in a good 2 hours of footy today so I'm quite happy :lol:

:wub:

Although I knocked in a good 2 hours of footy today so I'm quite happy :lol:

Harsh. Mind you it could be worse. My sisters had to do A-Level exams on their birthday.

The worst place I've ever been to in Summer was Singapore. About 38 degrees, and 4,000,0000% humidity. You could walk about 50 metres during the day, and you'd be sweating like Gary Glitter in a kindergarten. It was so hot I was happily drinking Carlsberg which is everywhere there. And I usually hate lager.

The worst place I've ever been to in Summer was Singapore. About 38 degrees, and 4,000,0000% humidity.

thats to be expected when you build a city in a tropical rainforest region.

Although I knocked in a good 2 hours of footy today so I'm quite happy ;)

open the door, step outside, revise, DONE!!

unless i have missed a law on outdoor revision :D

+ good chance of seeing some blarrrttt