BNP wins seats

LeazesMag

Guest Stevie
I found Griffin's recent stuff about wanting to return Britain to the racial make-up as it was in 1948 to be particularly fucking evil - especially naming a time when facism had just been defeated at the cost of millions of lives.

I'm sick of the shit that people are frightened to talk about immigration - I'm not - but I do know people who in any way are taken in by this shit aren't "concerned citizens" or "true patriots" - they're racist bastards - and should have the honesty to admit it.

being concerned about immigration and the effect and impact of it on our social and economic structure, doesn't make you a racist, such talk is the excuse of the blind do gooder which has been pointed out by others too.

You can be concerned about it, that's fair enough and I understand why some people are but Griffin and pals don't have the answer. The BNP's policies with regards to immigration and race would have a catastrophic effect on this country both economically and socially. Services like the NHS would collapse overnight.

How would a 20 year old from Washington Tyne and WEAR, definitively know that without vaguely speculating? Maybe "Griffin and pals" don't have the answer, but you're twenty, Yazz was number 5 in the charts with the only way is up before you were born. Nothing worse than a gobby youngun, I don't even think you mean well, you might be a nice lad, but it's LeazesMag so you attack him cos he's old and dated? You will find your place one day I think though.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found Griffin's recent stuff about wanting to return Britain to the racial make-up as it was in 1948 to be particularly fucking evil - especially naming a time when facism had just been defeated at the cost of millions of lives.

I'm sick of the shit that people are frightened to talk about immigration - I'm not - but I do know people who in any way are taken in by this shit aren't "concerned citizens" or "true patriots" - they're racist bastards - and should have the honesty to admit it.

being concerned about immigration and the effect and impact of it on our social and economic structure, doesn't make you a racist, such talk is the excuse of the blind do gooder which has been pointed out by others too.

You can be concerned about it, that's fair enough and I understand why some people are but Griffin and pals don't have the answer. The BNP's policies with regards to immigration and race would have a catastrophic effect on this country both economically and socially. Services like the NHS would collapse overnight.

How would a 20 year old from Washington Tyne and WEAR, definitively know that without vaguely speculating? Maybe "Griffin and pals" don't have the answer, but you're twenty, Yazz was number 5 in the charts with the only way is up before you were born. Nothing worse than a gobby youngun, I don't even think you mean well, you might be a nice lad, but it's LeazesMag so you attack him cos he's old and dated? You will find your place one day I think though.

Age doesn't come into it, common sense does. Do you seriously believe a service like the NHS, which relies heavily on highly skilled doctors and nurses from all over the world, could survive if the BNP came into power?

EDIT: And i'm 21.

Edited by Ketsbaia

Guest Stevie

Age doesn't come into it, common sense does. Do you seriously believe a service like the NHS, which relies heavily on highly skilled doctors and nurses from all over the world, could survive if the BNP came into power?

The NHS is entirely dependent and should be eternally grateful for the Indian doctors (which gained their skills historically in the days of the Raj). Indians saved our national health service. For me British Indians are top of the food chain, they're like gurkhas who fought and died for this country. They are so proud to be part of it, and are an integral part of our culture. I think many BNP policies are deplorable, and maybe their main aim is to rid the country of all non-whites I don't believe it is, it certainly was of the NF, but Indians deserve their place in our society. I've had 4 warnings off Craig for in my view nothing, so I will not express my feelings on sharia law being adopted in this country, British muslims, or PC in 2009.

The NHS is entirely dependent and should be eternally grateful for the Indian doctors (which gained their skills historically in the days of the Raj). Indians saved our national health service. For me British Indians are top of the food chain, they're like gurkhas who fought and died for this country. They are so proud to be part of it, and are an integral part of our culture. I think many BNP policies are deplorable, and maybe their main aim is to rid the country of all non-whites I don't believe it is, it certainly was of the NF, but Indians deserve their place in our society. I've had 4 warnings off Craig for in my view nothing, so I will not express my feelings on sharia law being adopted in this country, British muslims, or PC in 2009.

This isn't about Sharia Law or anything else so you shouldn't need to worry about getting a warning, it's about the BNP being a complete bunch of fuckwits.

I don't personally understand your position since it's clear as day to me. They want rid of all black, ethnic and Eastern European people living in the UK - it's in their manifesto, it's in their rhetoric and Griffin has admitted as much on camera when meeting a bunch of KKK supporters in the US (he used the term 'ethnic cleansing', which is never good). The ethnic minorities who work in the NHS would be out on their ear should the BNP get into power, no doubt about it.

47% of registrars and 25% of hospital consultants within the NHS are made up of black and ethnic minorities according to a study performed in January of this year. Should the BNP get their way the NHS would collapse. Unfortunately people don't see the bigger picture, they just see a suited and booted racist telling them "You could have it so much better..." and they put a cross in the box next to BNP and that's my main problem with the them. People vote without knowing exactly what they're voting for.

Edited by Ketsbaia

Soundbites like "restoring and defending out borders"? "British values"? etc etc.

Unfortunately the Thatcher/Blair legacy is a soundbitified politics. However even though I think Labour have betrayed their ideals and the Tories are cunts, beneath the soundbites you know they have some workable polices - some of which I support and others I don't. The BNP as far as I can see have absolutely no workable policies so when people say "hey, some of their stuff makes sense" they just haven't looked below the surface or don't want to because they just support some of the pinciples on an underlying level.

I'd ask LM, Sniffer or anyone who has tacitly said that they have some good ideas to name one and lets discuss how it would actially work - Ketsbaia has quite rightly pointed out the effect on the NHS but here's another one - how would trade with the white commonwealth countries in anyway replace the jobs which depend on the EU and the single market?

No it doesn't - I happen to think a limited points system as intoduced is correct and I'd also stop familial immigration from arranged mariages from South Asia - but supporting Griffin's mob most certainly does make anyone a racist.

They can't even manage to stop bigamy and benefits claims in the UK (they make noises about it every now and again and then quietly continue to ignore it for the easy life).

As with so many things (including Sharia Law - which everyone within the establishment is bending over backwards to "accepted" despite it being undeniably sexist and often racist by UK legal terms - and that would be a mild "western" interpretation) say and do are vastly different things.

Which still goes back to ignoring the working class "native" population in the end.

But the truth is rarely told on this issue, like immigration and economics, the Government has been pushing out those tired old figures that immigrants produce more than they consume for years.

Of course like most Government spin it's a complete lie, once you put in the bits they conveniently ignore (massive cash drain going out of the economy to relatives in other countries, infrastructure costs, schooling, housing, languages etc.) they at best are revenue neutral and probably are actually a significant drain on the economy and country...... and that's before you get to social and environmental issues (the UK environmentally/sustainably wants a population of ~40 million, but we'll be at 100 million soon enough almost entirely through immigration, with current patterns extrapolated).

Which only goes to give the BNP more and more ammunition, the day a main stream UK political party actually starts to talk honestly about the issues in question is the day they BNP balloon deflates.

This isn't about Sharia Law or anything else so you shouldn't need to worry about getting a warning, it's about the BNP being a complete bunch of fuckwits.

I don't personally understand your position since it's clear as day to me. They want rid of all black, ethnic and Eastern European people living in the UK - it's in their manifesto, it's in their rhetoric and Griffin has admitted as much on camera when meeting a bunch of KKK supporters in the US (he used the term 'ethnic cleansing', which is never good). The ethnic minorities who work in the NHS would be out on their ear should the BNP get into power, no doubt about it.

47% of registrars and 25% of hospital consultants within the NHS are made up of black and ethnic minorities according to a study performed in January of this year. Should the BNP get their way the NHS would collapse. Unfortunately people don't see the bigger picture, they just see a suited and booted racist telling them "You could have it so much better..." and they put a cross in the box next to BNP and that's my main problem with the them. People vote without knowing exactly what they're voting for.

There is disillusionment with every mainstream party in Europe. The reasons for this are varied and complex, but one thing is for sure the parties themselves need to take a huge part of the blame. People who go on about getting with Europe haven't thought through how inefficient most of Europe is and how it can't really compete, like GM in the U.S. so many big European companies run at a loss or are state subsidised (the likes of Fiat etc). It is also a case now that business is tired of investing in Europe when there are so many bigger gains and advantages on the international markets.

Forget green issues, the nature of work and employment will be the next big hurdle for a decade. The old machinery will fail.

Theres a huge difference between being concerned about the level of immigration and wanting repatriation,wanting a return to the ethnic make up of 1948.

I'm concerned about the level of immigration but not enough to take on the other BNP shit.

Edited by shakermaker

Half of Germany backed the Nazis. They must all have been right too. Leazes youre a sad old man if you believe their views.

Search the forum for the BNP Wives video

piss off. You're a deluded PC correct arsehole if you can't see what is happening to the country

Im not PC correct, I just know what the BNP is really about :lol: I wonder if you would feel the same if you were born Black British and he wanted your parents deported?

What would happen if Nick Griffin got in power?

I wonder what his policies on the NHS look like? 40% of the workforce would be deported if he had his way.

What about penal reform? A large number of his supporters have been in jail. Would racist crimes be overlooked?

How would he cope with the current North Korea situation? I can just see him sitting at a desk with the world leaders talking over the finer points of European foreign policy ;)

Get a fucking grip man

They aren't going to get into power with their current policies are they ? Why don't you read my earlier post, where I clearly said that if x amount of voters [ie millions] voted for them then they would be representative of their voters ? However the initial core attraction being to address what is becoming a more and more serious problem for the country which the 2 major parties aren't going to do. I'm talking about how they would evolve, not the situation now with Griffin as leader.

I also said the UKIP are more electable, which they are. As Stevie has said, Ketsbaia is 21 are you about the same age, no offence meant but you don't realise how this country has changed during your lifetime.

Edited by LeazesMag

Soundbites like "restoring and defending out borders"? "British values"? etc etc.

Unfortunately the Thatcher/Blair legacy is a soundbitified politics. However even though I think Labour have betrayed their ideals and the Tories are cunts, beneath the soundbites you know they have some workable polices - some of which I support and others I don't. The BNP as far as I can see have absolutely no workable policies so when people say "hey, some of their stuff makes sense" they just haven't looked below the surface or don't want to because they just support some of the pinciples on an underlying level.

I'd ask LM, Sniffer or anyone who has tacitly said that they have some good ideas to name one and lets discuss how it would actially work - Ketsbaia has quite rightly pointed out the effect on the NHS but here's another one - how would trade with the white commonwealth countries in anyway replace the jobs which depend on the EU and the single market?

He just stole my point further up the page tbh ;)

I see Leazes and Stevie havent responded to any of the points in my post either? Thats the problem, if you scratch the surface you see how much of a joke party it is whose policies all focus on one point, immigration. Unfrotunately some of the less 'sensible and level headed' people such as the aforementioned are taken in like the bright flashy lights on a fruit machine and vote BNP at the elections not realising that if they actually got in our new PM would probably fall out with about 3 nuclear super powers in the space of a few weeks.

Its not just the NHS that relies on non-white British people either. The Police Force, Armed Services, Financial industry, Law system etc. etc. etc. wouldnt survive if we just shipped them all off somewhere.

And Stevie, you say you find some of the BNPs policies deplorable? Yet a few months ago you quite proudly stated you had voted for them/were a member of the party :lol:

Jinx. No im 27, as an older man leazes you of all people should know that age does not bring wisdom or common sense to those that didnt have it in the first place. As for the country changing? The whole world is changing mate. Its constantly changing. 50 years ago black people were still getting on different buses or being hung in other countries. Change is good. I know elderly folk arent a big fan of change but as a youngster I embrace it

Nice backtrack too

What your effectively saying is the BNP would be good if it changed all its policies and got a new leader :lol: Good thinking

Problem with that is all of its supporters agree with its 'current' policies. You know, the ill thought out racist ones that wouldnt work in a month of sundays. If a party is representative of its supporters then the BNPs followers must be a right bunch of mongs

Half of Germany backed the Nazis. They must all have been right too. Leazes youre a sad old man if you believe their views.

Search the forum for the BNP Wives video

piss off. You're a deluded PC correct arsehole if you can't see what is happening to the country

Im not PC correct, I just know what the BNP is really about :lol: I wonder if you would feel the same if you were born Black British and he wanted your parents deported?

What would happen if Nick Griffin got in power?

I wonder what his policies on the NHS look like? 40% of the workforce would be deported if he had his way.

What about penal reform? A large number of his supporters have been in jail. Would racist crimes be overlooked?

How would he cope with the current North Korea situation? I can just see him sitting at a desk with the world leaders talking over the finer points of European foreign policy ;)

Get a fucking grip man

They aren't going to get into power with their current policies are they ? Why don't you read my earlier post, where I clearly said that if x amount of voters [ie millions] voted for them then they would be representative of their voters ? However the initial core attraction being to address what is becoming a more and more serious problem for the country which the 2 major parties aren't going to do. I'm talking about how they would evolve, not the situation now with Griffin as leader.

I also said the UKIP are more electable, which they are. As Stevie has said, Ketsbaia is 21 are you about the same age, no offence meant but you don't realise how this country has changed during your lifetime.

Well I'm 42 and some things have got better and some have got worse.

There's a lot of waffle in this thread.."dissatisfaction with main political parties...political correctness....policies adopting real change" is all irrelevent.

Bottom line is that the BNP are bunch of abhorent racist cunts (a word somewhat over used on these boards so its effect has been lessened, but this is one occasion where its use is fully justified. And if you vote for them, so are you.

There really isn't much more to say than that.

Well I'm 42 and some things have got better and some have got worse.

I would love people to define this "country going to the dogs" line that gets taken too often. Yes some things are from perfect but as I've said before some kind of nostalgia for the wonderfully moral post-war years or even the 60s or 70s is complete bollocks imo.

Yes, some things have changed for the worse but is there anybody on here who would honestly rather live in the UK at any preceding time in its history?

Jinx. No im 27, as an older man leazes you of all people should know that age does not bring wisdom or common sense to those that didnt have it in the first place. As for the country changing? The whole world is changing mate. Its constantly changing. 50 years ago black people were still getting on different buses or being hung in other countries. Change is good. I know elderly folk arent a big fan of change but as a youngster I embrace it

Nice backtrack too

What your effectively saying is the BNP would be good if it changed all its policies and got a new leader :lol: Good thinking

Problem with that is all of its supporters agree with its 'current' policies. You know, the ill thought out racist ones that wouldnt work in a month of sundays. If a party is representative of its supporters then the BNPs followers must be a right bunch of mongs

"does not bring wisdom to those that didn't have it in the first place".........I've said they would evolve, the initial attraction is a serious problem which the 2 major parties [and lets face it one or the other will form the next government and probably the one after that too] .... change the bit I've inverted to "those who don't read and never could"

Its those who ignore the current situation ie you, who are the ones making the BNP look more attractive to people.

there is little correlation between "qualifications" and "success" in any walk of life

You talk through your arse.

You and Sniffer are funny, for two people with opinions on everything its strange that neither of you grasps the nuances of causality, association and outliers or exceptions. So some stupid people are successful, am sure we can all think of examples. An example of the relationship working the other way just means there are sometimes other factors at play.

120 years of academic work on the subject for you to find on google.

Its not just the NHS that relies on non-white British people either. The Police Force, Armed Services, Financial industry, Law system etc. etc. etc. wouldnt survive if we just shipped them all off somewhere.

That's part of the same old non-argument though that immigrants produce more than they take.

In the end without immigration the strains would be lessened and wages and living standards would rise.

Saying effective slave labour is a positive of immigration is totally bizarre (although it is why business leaders and in turn politicians so strongly support it).

That's not to say "shipping people off" (or indeed stopping all immigration) is morally acceptable or wanted, but still life would go on.

It's a bit like the ageing population myth, in the end shovelling more and more people into the population doesn't address the issue, it just means that the next generation has even more old people to look after. Which is barmy when you think about it.

There is no choice in politics.

Well there's a choice between the dishonest self-serving politician and the even more dishonest self-serving politician. :lol:

The only thing that would work now is a poetic dictatorship with complete disregard for the unfathomable motivations of the masses.

Edited by Park Life

The only thing that would work now is a poetic dictatorship with complete disregard for the unfathomable motivations of the masses.

The PNP opening address? :lol:

The PNP opening address? :lol:

You betcha!

Vote Parky

103999.jpg