BNP wins seats

LeazesMag

Of course within that context theres nothing wrong with still being proudly English/British.

Except it's largely been deemed "racist" for most of the past 40 years, only relatively recently has that begun to change (very recently in some contexts).

Although there's been a bit of a run on it in the last few years (see Brown's "British jobs for British workers" :lol:, shame he got called on that one really ;)).

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soundbites like "restoring and defending out borders"? "British values"? etc etc.

Unfortunately the Thatcher/Blair legacy is a soundbitified politics. However even though I think Labour have betrayed their ideals and the Tories are cunts, beneath the soundbites you know they have some workable polices - some of which I support and others I don't. The BNP as far as I can see have absolutely no workable policies so when people say "hey, some of their stuff makes sense" they just haven't looked below the surface or don't want to because they just support some of the pinciples on an underlying level.

I'd ask LM, Sniffer or anyone who has tacitly said that they have some good ideas to name one and lets discuss how it would actially work - Ketsbaia has quite rightly pointed out the effect on the NHS but here's another one - how would trade with the white commonwealth countries in anyway replace the jobs which depend on the EU and the single market?

He just stole my point further up the page tbh ;)

I see Leazes and Stevie havent responded to any of the points in my post either? Thats the problem, if you scratch the surface you see how much of a joke party it is whose policies all focus on one point, immigration. Unfrotunately some of the less 'sensible and level headed' people such as the aforementioned are taken in like the bright flashy lights on a fruit machine and vote BNP at the elections not realising that if they actually got in our new PM would probably fall out with about 3 nuclear super powers in the space of a few weeks.

Its not just the NHS that relies on non-white British people either. The Police Force, Armed Services, Financial industry, Law system etc. etc. etc. wouldnt survive if we just shipped them all off somewhere.

And Stevie, you say you find some of the BNPs policies deplorable? Yet a few months ago you quite proudly stated you had voted for them/were a member of the party :lol:

Now this encapsulates why you're a wank. Where did I ever say I was a member of the party, show me, please feel to show me. I said I voted for them in one election as a protest against the ridiculous immigration policies we currently have. My question to you is why say I said I was a member did you do it to a) wind me up b ) cos you're a wank or c) other?

Of course I find some of their original policies deplorable, humane repatriation will never work, if they got in it would be a machine job outside their shops and forced on to vans down to Dover, but having said that do have good policies. Not least banning yank telly from our screens, their EU policy and limited coverage of all foreign sports. UKIP are the way forward and at 17% of the vote from 0% 10 years ago, we finally have hope that things will get better in terms of immigration.

Why do you think we have these immigration policies?

As for yank telly you can look all you like, I've never watched The Soprano's I thought it would be about some fat singers in Italy before Jonny2J waxed lyrical about it, and I don't even know hand on heart what the other two are. I don't watch yank telly, honestly, the last yank telly I watched was one episode of 24 because it was advertised about a nuclear detonation in LA, and I like anything like that, but it was so wank, I just don't enjoy watching American television, it's bland, shite and repetitive. As for Spanish football, I watch as much Spanish football as English football because I love it, it's the most entertaining, skillful league in the world, and I've said that loads of times.

So if you think US TV is boring that makes banning it for millions okay?

I watch 3 programmes on the BBC and I haven't watched a single programme on ITV for at least 5 years - how about we ban that shite too?

The BNP anti-US TV has nothing to do with quality or appeal - its about cultural dilution - another racist argument of theirs.

They're not entirely going ban to it, they'd put a huge tarrif on it, meaning only the most desperate would see it. Anything which will see America's influence lessen here is for the benefit of this country. The way things are going kids will be saying sidewalk in normal conversation within 15 years, and people will be taking "rain checks", all in all it sickens me to the core.

I'm certainly keen on lowering U.S. influence.

The point that keeps niggling away and the lefties keep ignoring, is that there is a scale to racism. The vast majority of people living in this country have some degree of racism. That does not mean they want to send every foreigner packing.

The lefties can only see Nazi Racists who want to were bed sheets and carry flamimg torches.

I would love to see the debate move onto exploring the racist scale, but even on an internet forum we can get into trouble for trying to debate such as issue.

No wonder we are fucked.

England is by a country mile the least racist country in Europe.

Of course within that context theres nothing wrong with still being proudly English/British.

Except it's largely been deemed "racist" for most of the past 40 years, only relatively recently has that begun to change (very recently in some contexts).

Although there's been a bit of a run on it in the last few years (see Brown's "British jobs for British workers" :lol:, shame he got called on that one really ;)).

Not really. Im proud to be British. Theres plenty of black and asian people people proud to be British. The mongs at the BNP tell them they arent British though!

Not really. Im proud to be British. Theres plenty of black and asian people people proud to be British. The mongs at the BNP tell them they arent British though!

Nip back in time to before 1996 and try flying a St George's Cross flag. You may not remember then, but that is how it was.

Its only in these last few years that's it's become politically and socially acceptable again and has become much more of a political fad to try and be seen to "reclaim" it.

Although there's been a bit of a run on it in the last few years (see Brown's "British jobs for British workers" :aye:, shame he got called on that one really :lol:).

very true, however theres plenty who arent.

and before you reply i have no problem with people of any colour as long as there decent and hard working.

The point that keeps niggling away and the lefties keep ignoring, is that there is a scale to racism. The vast majority of people living in this country have some degree of racism. That does not mean they want to send every foreigner packing.

The lefties can only see Nazi Racists who want to were bed sheets and carry flamimg torches.

I would love to see the debate move onto exploring the racist scale, but even on an internet forum we can get into trouble for trying to debate such as issue.

No wonder we are fucked.

England is by a country mile the least racist country in Europe.

Spot on, you and i both know that first hand.

Guest Stevie
Soundbites like "restoring and defending out borders"? "British values"? etc etc.

Unfortunately the Thatcher/Blair legacy is a soundbitified politics. However even though I think Labour have betrayed their ideals and the Tories are cunts, beneath the soundbites you know they have some workable polices - some of which I support and others I don't. The BNP as far as I can see have absolutely no workable policies so when people say "hey, some of their stuff makes sense" they just haven't looked below the surface or don't want to because they just support some of the pinciples on an underlying level.

I'd ask LM, Sniffer or anyone who has tacitly said that they have some good ideas to name one and lets discuss how it would actially work - Ketsbaia has quite rightly pointed out the effect on the NHS but here's another one - how would trade with the white commonwealth countries in anyway replace the jobs which depend on the EU and the single market?

He just stole my point further up the page tbh :lol:

I see Leazes and Stevie havent responded to any of the points in my post either? Thats the problem, if you scratch the surface you see how much of a joke party it is whose policies all focus on one point, immigration. Unfrotunately some of the less 'sensible and level headed' people such as the aforementioned are taken in like the bright flashy lights on a fruit machine and vote BNP at the elections not realising that if they actually got in our new PM would probably fall out with about 3 nuclear super powers in the space of a few weeks.

Its not just the NHS that relies on non-white British people either. The Police Force, Armed Services, Financial industry, Law system etc. etc. etc. wouldnt survive if we just shipped them all off somewhere.

And Stevie, you say you find some of the BNPs policies deplorable? Yet a few months ago you quite proudly stated you had voted for them/were a member of the party :aye:

Now this encapsulates why you're a wank. Where did I ever say I was a member of the party, show me, please feel to show me. I said I voted for them in one election as a protest against the ridiculous immigration policies we currently have. My question to you is why say I said I was a member did you do it to a) wind me up b ) cos you're a wank or c) other?

Of course I find some of their original policies deplorable, humane repatriation will never work, if they got in it would be a machine job outside their shops and forced on to vans down to Dover, but having said that do have good policies. Not least banning yank telly from our screens, their EU policy and limited coverage of all foreign sports. UKIP are the way forward and at 17% of the vote from 0% 10 years ago, we finally have hope that things will get better in terms of immigration.

Because we are weak, no other reason, we try far too hard to make the world see us as a bastion of multi-culturalism, and a haven for people. Why do you think we have 3 times more asylum seekers than Germany, despite being half the size?

And Stevie, you say you find some of the BNPs policies deplorable? Yet a few months ago you quite proudly stated you had voted for them/were a member of the party :aye:

Because we are weak, no other reason, we try far too hard to make the world see us as a bastion of multi-culturalism, and a haven for people. Why do you think we have 3 times more asylum seekers than Germany, despite being half the size?

Their language is almost impossible to learn and they're not as nice as us and they never had an empire so no brochure.

Edited by Park Life

Their language is almost impossible to learn and they're not as nice as us and they never had an empire so no brochure.

:aye:

Though something must have went wrong with the brochure for people from the sub-continent to want to come to Britain.

:lol:

Though something must have went wrong with the brochure for people from the sub-continent to want to come to Britain.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_former_German_colonies

He just stole my point further up the page tbh :razz:

And Stevie, you say you find some of the BNPs policies deplorable? Yet a few months ago you quite proudly stated you had voted for them/were a member of the party :lol:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_former_German_colonies

Calling that an "empire" would be a gross devaluation of the word. :aye:

BNP-leader-Nick-Griffin-e-001.jpg

bound to happen i guess. you know what they say tho, any publicity is good publicity. also gives the bnp the chance to play the victim. no right to freedom of speech, no right to be democratically elected, etc. etc.

bit silly really

I don't think BNP can ever play the victim.

BNP voters and members absolutely love playing the victim though. They're just so discriminated against......

I love their recent tag about the "indigenous people becoming second class citizens in every sphere of society" - you can almost hear their supporters nodding thinking its true.

Reckon this'll hammer home how far they're out of step with the British people and reality?

... no?

no, I suppose not :aye:

Speaking to BBC News afterwards Mr Griffin alleged that the three main political parties were trying to prevent the BNP getting its message across by colluding with protesters who he said were mainly left-wing students.

"It's a very, very sad day for British democracy," he said.

"People should be entitled to hear what we have to say and to hear journalists question us robustly."

He described protesters as an "organised mob that's backed by all three main parties to stop us getting our message across to the public" and added: "It does not represent ordinary people."

He said he suffered only a "glancing splattering" with egg but a television cameraman was hit full in the face.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/8091605.stm

:aye: the irony.