BNP wins seats

LeazesMag

Without getting into the truth or otherwise of the piece, how exactly does the author's opinion and a (quoteless, significantly imo) view from a former speechwriter qualify as 'an awful lot of substance'?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd also guess the "3 million" is shite - its certainly is from a net point of view and will no doubt include Europeans and other "acceptable" races.

That's what struck me.

"Immigrant" has become as narrow and emotive in meaning (asylum seekers & illegals) as 'terrorist' has (muslims).

A far greater proportion of immigrants are well educated fully contributing members of UK society than the proportion of British citizens that are.

AA - the supposition that mass immigration was a deliberate policy meant to increase multicultarism is speculative bollocks - thats what we're dismissing.

Even if one gobshite minister said that, do you really think Blair sat down in 97 and said "What this country really needs is more third world immigrants which of course everyone will welcome"?

I'd also guess the "3 million" is shite - its certainly is from a net point of view and will no doubt include Europeans and other "acceptable" races.

Exactly. I'm not particularly politically active, but I do know quite a few people who are including the odd MP etc (:lol: life experience :)) to know that the notion that a main stream political party would try to socially engineer the country in this way is utterly ludicrous. I thought the article was so stupid it was funny, what's not funny though is the millions of Daily Mail readers who actually could believe this rubbish.

So AA, perhaps you can direct me to where the substance to this actually is, because all I can see is hearsay and opinion. That's regarding that particular article btw, I'm all ears to more reasoned debate. Stopping citing stuff from the Mail or the BNP would be a good start for this, if you're interested.

indeed you have, but you came back didn't you :lol:

I think it is a good article by the way. You can continue your state of denial, in your brainwashed state.

That figures, it's telling you what you want to hear. Doesn't stop it being complete and utter unsubstantiated bullshit though, anyone with a modicum of objectivity could tell you that.

For the record Leazes I share many of your views on immigration and only last month you actually agreed with me that the burqa should be banned in public places (I don't think you noticed who you were quoting). You don't notice things because of your blind prejudice it seems.

Even if I can get past your incessant, childish name-calling, what's the point in discussing literally anything with you? You really believe your viewpoint is infallible ('Im right, as always'), you don't listen to, or understand, anyone else's point of view, and you base all your assertions on your vast 'life experience' whilst slagging off anyone who has had an academic education (regardless of what it was in or where it was).

I want to keep posting here but I don't want any communication with you for the mentioned reasons, is that so hard for you to understand? Just ignore me ffs.

it is also telling you, what you don't want to hear. A smart lad like you should understand this.

Predudice ? I just have my views, if I agree with you on something, then it's nothing to do with it being you, that should now be obvious.

Laughable that you are telling me - again - you don't wnat to communicate with me, when it is you who has dived in today and responded to me :)

AA - the supposition that mass immigration was a deliberate policy meant to increase multicultarism is speculative bollocks - thats what we're dismissing.

Even if one gobshite minister said that, do you really think Blair sat down in 97 and said "What this country really needs is more third world immigrants which of course everyone will welcome"?

why not ?

It was the view of the times among his age group [yes, students, who later became Labour MP's] when he was in his late teens and at university etc.

Exactly. I'm not particularly politically active, but I do know quite a few people who are including the odd MP etc (:lol: life experience :)) to know that the notion that a main stream political party would try to socially engineer the country in this way is utterly ludicrous. I thought the article was so stupid it was funny, what's not funny though is the millions of Daily Mail readers who actually could believe this rubbish.

So AA, perhaps you can direct me to where the substance to this actually is, because all I can see is hearsay and opinion. That's regarding that particular article btw, I'm all ears to more reasoned debate. Stopping citing stuff from the Mail or the BNP would be a good start for this, if you're interested.

why ? Because it isn't what you want to hear ?

I think it is a good article by the way. You can continue your state of denial, in your brainwashed state.

That figures, it's telling you what you want to hear. Doesn't stop it being complete and utter unsubstantiated bullshit though, anyone with a modicum of objectivity could tell you that.

For the record Leazes I share many of your views on immigration and only last month you actually agreed with me that the burqa should be banned in public places (I don't think you noticed who you were quoting). You don't notice things because of your blind prejudice it seems.

Even if I can get past your incessant, childish name-calling, what's the point in discussing literally anything with you? You really believe your viewpoint is infallible ('Im right, as always'), you don't listen to, or understand, anyone else's point of view, and you base all your assertions on your vast 'life experience' whilst slagging off anyone who has had an academic education (regardless of what it was in or where it was).

I want to keep posting here but I don't want any communication with you for the mentioned reasons, is that so hard for you to understand? Just ignore me ffs.

it is also telling you, what you don't want to hear. A smart lad like you should understand this.

Predudice ? I just have my views, if I agree with you on something, then it's nothing to do with it being you, that should now be obvious.

Laughable that you are telling me - again - you don't wnat to communicate with me, when it is you who has dived in today and responded to me :)

Are you sure? I think you'll find as always it is you that has responded to me first, indeed by calling me a wanker out of the blue. I made a passing reference to you on the footy board last night which seems to have upset you a liitle however. :)

No, because it's unsubstantiated hearsay quoted as an opinion piece in a right wing rag written by a woman who is as mad as a box of frogs. It's about as far away from a balanced viewpoint as is imaginable. I'd say the same thing about a left wing publication if it was that stupid (belonging as I am pretty much in the centre of British politics I'd say).

What's the point in AA trawling the internet citing other people's right wing views any way? A bit pointless really.

No, because it's unsubstantiated hearsay quoted as an opinion piece in a right wing rag written by a woman who is as mad as a box of frogs. It's about as far away from a balanced viewpoint as is imaginable. I'd say the same thing about a left wing publication if it was that stupid (belonging as I am pretty much in the centre of British politics I'd say).

What's the point in AA trawling the internet citing other people's right wing views any way? A bit pointless really.

well, isn't that ironic. Because some people think the rubbish printed in papers like The Guardian are written by left wing hand wringers who are as mad as a box of frogs too.

I consider myself to be pretty central too by the way, with views that would be classed as "left" or "right".

Are you sure? I think you'll find as always it is you that has responded to me first, indeed by calling me a wanker out of the blue. I made a passing reference to you on the footy board last night which seems to have upset you a liitle however. :)

that is what I said, yes. Well done.

:blush:

Nail on the head.

I notice how its a "right wing rag" but a "left wing publication". that pretty much demonstrates your political 'objectivity' to me.

and pardon me 'for trawling the internet' as you say but i do believe that this is a thread about the BNP and how they are winning votes? Imo, this is relevant piece which states the cause of many peoples disatisfaction with the mainstream parties.

:lol:

this is relevant piece which states the cause of many peoples disatisfaction with the mainstream parties.

If people read bullshit like that and take it seriously then the dismissal of BNP supporters as racist fuckwits is pretty accurate.

this is relevant piece which states the cause of many peoples disatisfaction with the mainstream parties.

If people read bullshit like that and take it seriously then the dismissal of BNP supporters as racist fuckwits is pretty accurate.

If thats your point of view NJS then thats great. I still think its dangerous for anybody to totally dismiss everything out of hand just because it comes from a right wing perspective tho. If thats the case then you're as blinkered (LM would say brainwashed) as the 'fuckwits' you porport to attack.

I notice how its a "right wing rag" but a "left wing publication". that pretty much demonstrates your political 'objectivity' to me.

and pardon me 'for trawling the internet' as you say but i do believe that this is a thread about the BNP and how they are winning votes? Imo, this is relevant piece which states the cause of many peoples disatisfaction with the mainstream parties.

:)

Wow, you're sharp AA, you really got me there. Showing disrespect to the Daily Mail on a message board, imagine that. :lol:

So anyway, since you posted it, are we to suppose you agree with the article and its jist that New Labour have been secretly plotting to inundate the UK with 'foreigners' (presumably of the muslim variety), because they hate the 'indigenous' white population so much? And that the Conservative party have been complicit in this because they are shit scared of being branded racists? Do you really believe this to be the case? Yes or no will do, let's here your opinion for a change.

Btw, did anyone see the program on BBC 1 tonight where some unemployed British people tried to take on the jobs of foreigners (although half didn't make it in on their first day). With one or two exceptions the British were a complete embarassment. Perhaps we wouldn't have such an issue with immigration if some of these feckless fuckers got off their work shy arses.

Wow, you're sharp AA, you really got me there. Showing disrespect to the Daily Mail on a message board, imagine that. :)

So anyway, since you posted it, are we to suppose you agree with the article and its jist that New Labour have been secretly plotting to inundate the UK with 'foreigners' (presumably of the muslim variety), because they hate the 'indigenous' white population so much? And that the Conservative party have been complicit in this because they are shit scared of being branded racists? Do you really believe this to be the case? Yes or no will do, let's here your opinion for a change.

lovely, love discussing with you Renton.. Yes or no will not do as there are far too many grey areas in this...

anyway to answer your questions. quite honestly i wouldnt expect you to agree with the article as i believe i'm kind of aware of your political affiliation. do i believe that nu labour have been secretly plotting to innundate us with as you say 'foreigners' (and not just of the muslim variety)?, i dont think so as it was never a secret, more a way of getting cheap labour from overseas. do they (i'm presuming you mean nu labour here) hate the white population? no, probably not but i do believe they hold all uk residents in disdain. not certain if i would describe the conservative party as 'complicit' in all this but i am absolutely certain they are terrified of being branded racist.

think thats answered all your questions.

any more questions, please, dont hesitate....

What kind of jobs were they?

Factory work, crop picking, plastering, and working in an Indian restaurant. Not great but you've got to start somewhere, especially if you've fucked up your education by not bothering with school. It's got to be said that the younger ones in particular simply couldn't be arsed to get out of bed, even for 3 days when they know they're on a TV show ffs!

The factory owner and farmer said they'd be ruined without immigrant labour. And the price of British potatoes would rocket.

Btw, did anyone see the program on BBC 1 tonight where some unemployed British people tried to take on the jobs of foreigners (although half didn't make it in on their first day). With one or two exceptions the British were a complete embarassment. Perhaps we wouldn't have such an issue with immigration if some of these feckless fuckers got off their work shy arses.

I saw bits and bobs of it. quite honestly, if they wernt given the bribe to vote for whomever was in power (ie. dole) then i believe they WOULD have worked their arses off. as it was, it was canny embarrasing. mind you, if you throw anyone in at the deep end of any job, they'll perform poorly compared to seasoned workers i would guess. i know that when i worked for a certain nissan supplier it took me about 2 months before i was completley up to speed (and that was pretty much the average for new starters).

Wow, you're sharp AA, you really got me there. Showing disrespect to the Daily Mail on a message board, imagine that. :)

lovely, love discussing with you Renton.. Yes or no will not do as there are far too many grey areas in this...

anyway to answer your questions. quite honestly i wouldnt expect you to agree with the article as i believe i'm kind of aware of your political affiliation. do i believe that nu labour have been secretly plotting to innundate us with as you say 'foreigners' (and not just of the muslim variety)?, i dont think so as it was never a secret, more a way of getting cheap labour from overseas. do they (i'm presuming you mean nu labour here) hate the white population? no, probably not but i do believe they hold all uk residents in disdain. not certain if i would describe the conservative party as 'complicit' in all this but i am absolutely certain they are terrified of being branded racist.

think thats answered all your questions.

any more questions, please, dont hesitate....

So you don't agree with the article you posted.

Anyway, you would have us out of the EU iirc? The only way to stop European immigration (which correct me if I'm wrong forms the bulk of immigration). Leaving the EU would be economic suicide which is why no serious party would ever entertain the idea, it's best left to the lunatics on the fringe like the BNP.

Btw, what is your opinion on emmigration? Several posters on here have plied their trade in other countries, presumably you'd like to see an end to that too? And whose going to do the jobs the Brits won't do now, mentioned above?

Out of interest, what political affiliation do you think I am? Probably the same affiliation as most the North East if voting patterns are to be believed? How deviant of me.

Edited by Renton

thats your brainwashed geek students for you :lol:

What kind of jobs were they?

Factory work, crop picking, plastering, and working in an Indian restaurant. Not great but you've got to start somewhere, especially if you've fucked up your education by not bothering with school. It's got to be said that the younger ones in particular simply couldn't be arsed to get out of bed, even for 3 days when they know they're on a TV show ffs!

The factory owner and farmer said they'd be ruined without immigrant labour. And the price of British potatoes would rocket.

To be honest I've worked with a lot of immigrants, a few Indians and Pakistanis, Africans and they were very decent and hard working people. I worked behind a bar at a test match and a lot of the Indians had Masters Degree's and the like but they were just taking what they could get.

I think a lot of people in England suffer from overdosing on Aspirational television and magazine/newspaper blanket coverage of the rich and famous and perhaps think ''Fuck working for minimum wage when whoever doesn't have to...''

thats your brainwashed geek students for you :)

Of course. AA picks up on a pedantic point and you just have to back him up because it was aimed at me, you big bairn. Par for the course, just like when Fop, the most tedious fucker in the history of the internet, became your champion. :)

You've already embarrassed yourself on another thread today by making it clear to everyone on here you don't have the first clue what a University education entails, mind you've been doing that for years (Learning? From books?! :lol: ). I'd quit while you're behind if I were you. :love:

:love:

thats your brainwashed geek students for you :)

Of course. AA picks up on a pedantic point and you just have to back him up because it was aimed at me, you big bairn. Par for the course, just like when Fop, the most tedious fucker in the history of the internet, became your champion. :)

You've already embarrassed yourself on another thread today by making it clear to everyone on here you don't have the first clue what a University education entails, mind you've been doing that for years (Learning? From books?! :lol: ). I'd quit while you're behind if I were you. ;)

Renton. I've proved you utterly wrong once already, hence your flouty "I've not going to talk to you ever again" stance :blush:

Who's embarrassed :love:

I think the quote is a classic to be honest, because you weren't aware of what you posted, it unwittingly shows your political allegiance despite your smart lad attempts to appear to be neutral and objectionable.

As for my education. I got qualifications when they didn't dish them out like confetti, and as I've said before, I'm now quite comfortable thank you <_<