BNP wins seats

LeazesMag

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2J has a photo of Leazes as his avatar btw.

you and mancmag have avatars of yourselves :lol:

And Tony Green looks like you've just flashed your soft cock at him. Rabbit in the headlights tbh. Mortified.

And Tony Green looks like you've just flashed your soft cock at him. Rabbit in the headlights tbh. Mortified.

:lol:

:lol: Not sure if you've seen Early Doors btw but I think you'd like it.

no tool like an old tool.

I didn't see you trying to prove me wrong though.......

because I can't be arsed, you are unprovable man, there's simply no point bothering.

plus I've no interest in seeing your cock.

you and mancmag have avatars of yourselves :icon_lol:

:lol::rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:lol:

no tool like an old tool.

I didn't see you trying to prove me wrong though.......

because I can't be arsed, you are unprovable man, there's simply no point bothering.

plus I've no interest in seeing your cock.

manc mag is your man for that lad. :lol:

BNP votes to allow black members

The BNP is to scrap its whites-only membership policy

The British National Party has voted to approve changes to its constitution that would allow black and Asian people to become members, a party spokesman said.

The decision came after the far-right party held an extraordinary general meeting at a secret location in Essex, a party spokesman said.

It was arranged after the Central London County Court told the BNP to amend its constitution to comply with race relations laws or face legal action by the Equality and Human Rights Commission.

Party leader Nick Griffin told Sky News he expected a "trickle, rather than a flood" of applications from black and Asian people.

He said: "Anyone can be a member of this party. We are happy to accept anyone as a member providing they agree with us that this country should remain fundamentally British."

The party's democratic credentials were questioned by a BBC reporter who told Mr Griffin he had seen a journalist being "bundled out" of the meeting.

The BNP leader said the Times newspaper, where the reporter works, had lied about the party.

He said: "Because he is from The Times, which is owned by Rupert Murdoch, and it lies and it lies and it lies about this party. So he was told 'we're sorry, you told one lie too many', the Times, so we are not allowing anyone from the Times in - kindly leave. He refused to leave when he was asked so he had to be encouraged to leave."

The BBC reporter asked if he would be removed if he said the wrong thing. Mr Griffin replied: "If you utter some outrageous lie about me... you won't be welcome again."

A spokesman for News International confirmed one of their reporters had been removed from the meeting.

They always mention 1948 as being the date when their ideal racial mix existed - I suppose there were a couple of tokens about which means they can justify the membership thing at a push.

It will be funny to see Sikhs or whatever claiming they are part of British culture whereas the real enemy (Muslims obviously) aren't.

What's wrong with doing good btw?

If you don't want "them" to fuck off back to their own country you have your head buried in the sand. It's people like YOU who will be responsible for not fighting the good fight and we are governed by Sharia law.