BNP wins seats

LeazesMag

total freedom ? We are talking controlled immigration and living by British laws when they get here. The Human rights act in 1997 is responsible for this "freedom" you are talking about. I can hardly believe you have your eyes closed so firmly you are unable to see the changes in the UK.

The HRA has absolutely fuck all to do with immgration.

Freedom of movement within the single market is down to the treaty of Maastricht.

yet they are attracted here in such numbers. Ever wondered why ?

I've asked my Swedish mother, my Pakistani doctor, my Irish colleagues, my Dominican personal trainer and the Vietnamese chap who sells me Belgian beer at the local corner shop, and they all say it's because Britain is a fundamentally liberal and tolerant society that would still be trading in dirt and rocks if it hadn't recognised the value of immigration over the decades, centuries and millennia.

We're thinking of starting a political party called People Who Think Things Are Basically Pretty Decent But Get Incessantly Drowned Out By The Vocal Minority. It's not very catchy though. Anyone got any ideas for a better name?

No problem with any of that little lot Meenzer, so long as they accept they live by British laws and traditions, respect the flag and those who uphold it at home and abroad, and don't think they can walk around with their faces covered and demand special treatment and threaten to blow us up if they don't get it.

That's fortunate, since you could fit the number of people in our population of 60 million who fit that description into an average Metro carriage.

Now if we could just blow that carriage up...

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

total freedom ? We are talking controlled immigration and living by British laws when they get here. The Human rights act in 1997 is responsible for this "freedom" you are talking about. I can hardly believe you have your eyes closed so firmly you are unable to see the changes in the UK.

Freedom of movement within the single market is down to the treaty of Maastricht.

I've asked my Swedish mother, my Pakistani doctor, my Irish colleagues, my Dominican personal trainer and the Vietnamese chap who sells me Belgian beer at the local corner shop, and they all say it's because Britain is a fundamentally liberal and tolerant society that would still be trading in dirt and rocks if it hadn't recognised the value of immigration over the decades, centuries and millennia.

We're thinking of starting a political party called People Who Think Things Are Basically Pretty Decent But Get Incessantly Drowned Out By The Vocal Minority. It's not very catchy though. Anyone got any ideas for a better name?

No problem with any of that little lot Meenzer, so long as they accept they live by British laws and traditions, respect the flag and those who uphold it at home and abroad, and don't think they can walk around with their faces covered and demand special treatment and threaten to blow us up if they don't get it.

That's fortunate, since you could fit the number of people in our population of 60 million who fit that description into an average Metro carriage.

Now if we could just blow that carriage up...

rubbish.

Bullshit statement followed by change of subject. :jesuswept:

what are you doing today. Crying because those mancs are laughing at you, or getting into the showers to look at a mans cock ?

Bullshit statement followed by change of subject. :jesuswept:

what are you doing today. Crying because those mancs are laughing at you, or getting into the showers to look at a mans cock ?

:P

Chill out soft cock.

Bullshit statement followed by change of subject. :P

:D

Chill out soft cock.

:D

ah, diddums, its your little feelings isn't it :jesuswept:

Ok lets get the party started :jesuswept:

A lovely little program on the beeb that should relight the BNP thread.

Generation Jihad Tonight BBC Two 9.00pm

Peter Taylor investigates the terrorist threat from young Muslim extremists radicalised on the internet.

Following the attempt to bomb an airliner over Detroit on Christmas Day, this landmark series looks at the angry young men of Generation Jihad who have turned their backs on the country where they were born.

In the first episode, Peter hears from those convicted under Britain's newest anti-terror laws and investigates how some of the most notorious terrorists came to be radicalised. He finds a generation that has shed the moderate Islam their parents brought to this country, and instead have adopted a faith that they believe compels them to stand apart from Britain and its values.

Peter Taylor investigates the terrorist threat from young Muslim extremists radicalised on the internet.

Following the attempt to bomb an airliner over Detroit on Christmas Day, this landmark series looks at the angry young men of Generation Jihad who have turned their backs on the country where they were born.

In the first episode, Peter hears from those convicted under Britain's newest anti-terror laws and investigates how some of the most notorious terrorists came to be radicalised. He finds a generation that has shed the moderate Islam their parents brought to this country, and instead have adopted a faith that they believe compels them to stand apart from Britain and its values.

hmmmm

Some bearded mug, why do they have these ridiculous beards, makes them look even more ugly, "We in our faith don't feel an affinity with the land we are born, but in the lands of our faith" WELL FUCK OFF THERE THEN YOU BEARDED CUNT!! Hey honestly, even the fence sitters must feel repulsed by people like them, and I know it aint all them, but it drives me up the wall.

Some bearded mug, why do they have these ridiculous beards, makes them look even more ugly, "We in our faith don't feel an affinity with the land we are born, but in the lands of our faith" WELL FUCK OFF THERE THEN YOU BEARDED CUNT!! Hey honestly, even the fence sitters must feel repulsed by people like them, and I know it aint all them, but it drives me up the wall.

Yeah it's the ridiculous beards that are the problem. :P

Found this elsewhere. Great poem imo.

"Goodbye to my England, So long my old friend

Your days are numbered, being brought to an end

To be Scottish, Irish or Welsh that's fine ... See more

But don't say you're English, that's way out of line.

The French and the Germans may call themselves such,

So may Norwegians, the Swedes and the Dutch

You can say you are Russian or maybe a Dane

But don't say you're English ever again.

At Broadcasting House the word is taboo

In Brussels it's scrapped, in Parliament too

Even schools are affected. Staff do as they're told .

They must not teach children about England of old.

Writers like Shakespeare, Milton and Shaw

The pupils don't learn about those anymore

How about Agincourt, Hastings , Arnhem or Mons ?

When England lost hosts of her very brave sons.

We are not Europeans, how can we be?

Europe is miles away and over the sea

We're the English from England , let's all be proud.

Stand up and be counted - Shout it out loud!

Let's tell our Government and Brussels too

We're proud of our heritage and the Red, White and Blue

Fly the flag of Saint George or the Union Jack

Let the world know - We want our England back!"

Aye, nobody does Shakespeare at school like. :jesuswept:

I wish they didn't - I was forced to suffer it though in fairness out of the 3 things we did for 'O' level it was the least shit behind Chaucer and fucking Dickens.

Aye, nobody does Shakespeare at school like. :jesuswept:

I wish they didn't - I was forced to suffer it though in fairness out of the 3 things we did for 'O' level it was the least shit behind Chaucer and fucking Dickens.

:P

B&Q just don't compare man.

all the hand wringers and cock watchers like simple sima and mancmag etc will tell you that you are a nazi for posting crap like this :jesuswept:

all the hand wringers and cock watchers like simple sima and mancmag etc will tell you that you are a nazi for posting crap like this :jesuswept:

Nah not a nazi, there was an intellect to their wickedness. You're right about crap though-sounds like it was written by a 9 year old tbh. :P