BNP wins seats

LeazesMag

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh dear. If you can't win the argument, attack the person who's delivering it. Well done.

do you mean the same way you agree with the statement that everybody is 'a little bit thick' who is on opposite side of the political spectrum to you? is that the kind of attack you mean?

thats about right ;)

Oh dear. If you can't win the argument, attack the person who's delivering it. Well done.

do you mean the same way you agree with the statement that everybody is 'a little bit thick' who is on opposite side of the political spectrum to you? is that the kind of attack you mean?

I think Parky's comment was a bit tongue in cheek like, but why don't you attack him for making it rather than having a predictable pop at me? He was spot on about the BNP being largely supported by the disenfranchised working class though. I doubt Griffin would dispute that.

Completely different in any case. Your and Leeazesmag attacks are about me personally, not something vague like the supporters of a political party.

how do you know ?

I think Parky's comment was a bit tongue in cheek like, but why don't you attack him for making it rather than having a predictable pop at me? He was spot on about the BNP being largely supported by the disenfranchised working class though. I doubt Griffin would dispute that.

Completely different in any case. Your and Leeazesmag attacks are about me personally, not something vague like the supporters of a political party.

how do you know ?

Know what?

how do you know ?

Know what?

that.

I thought you knew everything ?

how do you know ?

Know what?

that.

Eh? What are you on about?

Aren't you always right btw?

how do you know ?

Know what?

that.

yep. Always.

Smart eh ?

Why are you anonymous btw, literally ?

how do you know ?

Know what?

that.

yep. Always.

Smart eh ?

So anonymous that you have half your sig dedicated to me.

The reason I'm hidden is because of you actually. In the past just being visible browsing this site was enough to prompt a tirade of abuse from you, one click of my mouse and I can avoid it. You still do that to Dave from NO. That is how sad you are, you big bairn.

how do you know ?

Know what?

that.

yep. Always.

Smart eh ?

The reason I'm hidden is because of you actually. In the past just being visible browsing this site was enough to prompt a tirade of abuse from you, one click of my mouse and I can avoid it. You still do that to Dave from NO. That is how sad you are, you big bairn.

apart from being complete rubbish [as usual], who's a big bairn now then ?

Leazes using the anonymous line again to someone he is clearly obsessed with ;)

as per usual. You don't get it. What a surprise

Leazes using the "you don't get it" line again, and you have the cheek to call others boring :D

Leazes using the "you don't get it" line again, and you have the cheek to call others boring :D

Gejon trying to make a joke having made a tit of himself again

when did i attack you personally?? i thought we were just having a bit of friendly banter....

seriously tho, i find it bizarre in the extreme that you can suggest or agree with something so sweeping as everyone who supports an officially elected party is 'a little bit thick' then get all precious when you percieve an attack on yourself.

and i didnt attack Parky cos he hasnt set himself up as an 'opponent' in this friendly battle of wits!

Edit: and parky says he'll rip my fuckin head off!!11!!22£2454%2"££"$

Edited by AgentAxeman

how do you know ?

Know what?

that.

yep. Always.

Smart eh ?

Righto, you never spout abuse at Dave when he's merely browsing on here then. ;)

You're the board's bairn Leazes, deep down you know it, everyone does. You mock the kids on NO but the reality is most of them show a degree of maturity that you'll never possess.

Just to stick on the track of the thread here.......

I have no idea who I am going to vote for in the General Election, but like it or not the BNP will continue to grow and do gooders like some on here are helping them no end. Whatever the self proclaimed intellectuals think of their "thick white voters".

how do you know ?

Know what?

that.

yep. Always.

Smart eh ?

Righto, you never spout abuse at Dave when he's merely browsing on here then. ;)

You're the board's bairn Leazes, deep down you know it, everyone does. You mock the kids on NO but the reality is most of them show a degree of maturity that you'll never possess.

Have you had a hard day dear ?

when did i attack you personally?? i thought we were just having a bit of friendly banter....

seriously tho, i find it bizarre in the extreme that you can suggest or agree with something so sweeping as everyone who supports an officially elected party is 'a little bit thick' then get all precious when you percieve an attack on yourself.

and i didnt attack Parky cos he hasnt set himself up as an 'opponent' in this friendly battle of wits!

Fair enough AA, I just picked up on it because usually you're willing to argue the point rather than argue with the person, just in this case I didn't think you did, that's all. Plus I correctly realized that Leazes would join in with you. No probs you thick BNP supporting cunt. ;)

precisely, and Renton himself is "so thick" he can't see it ............

Fair enough AA, I just picked up on it because usually you're willing to argue the point rather than argue with the person, just in this case I didn't think you did, that's all. Plus I correctly realized that Leazes would join in with you . No probs you thick BNP supporting cunt. ;)

ooohhh............you win the prize for the most perceptive realization of the day. Good boy.

Gejon trying to make a joke having made a tit of himself again

:panic:

It'd be interesting to know how many times you mention me in posts involving a third party. You're literally obsessed by me but you can't see it.

I've actually always fancied having a stalker, I was kind of hoping more for the attractive female fruitcake variety mind.

It'd be interesting to know how many times you mention me in posts involving a third party.

you have mentioned me twice to a third party in the last 15 minutes ;)

It'd be interesting to know how many times you mention me in posts involving a third party.

It's a matter of context though. The same type of context that means you can't tell the difference between calling an individual a cunt out of the blue, and me agreeing with one of Parky's tongue in cheek posts.

It's a matter of context though. The same type of context that means you can't tell the difference between calling an individual a cunt out of the blue, and me agreeing with one of Parky's tongue in cheek posts.

aye, its different for you, because you're clever, and read "left wing publications" instead of "right wing rags", blah blah :D omg.......