BNP wins seats

LeazesMag

BNp are basically a protest vote for the disenfrancised white working class who are a little bit thick as well. Most Govt fail most of the time anyway.

Never normally agree with you Parky but that's spot on, you've summed up this thread in a nutshell. ;)

Renton, it must keep you lovely and warm that smug, self delusional but satisfied feeling of superiority!

:panic:

he's a well adjusted intellectual you know :D

Fuck me Leazes. Why would someone who claims I am the most tedious poster on here stalk me like you do? I even get a mention in your sig - again. What a strange man you are.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BNp are basically a protest vote for the disenfrancised white working class who are a little bit thick as well. Most Govt fail most of the time anyway.

Never normally agree with you Parky but that's spot on, you've summed up this thread in a nutshell. ;)

Renton, it must keep you lovely and warm that smug, self delusional but satisfied feeling of superiority!

he's a well adjusted intellectual you know :D

Fuck me Leazes. Why would someone who claims I am the most tedious poster on here stalk me like you do? I even get a mention in your sig - again. What a strange man you are.

ironic.

Never normally agree with you Parky but that's spot on, you've summed up this thread in a nutshell. :D

ah, the man who is in the "centre of politics" but doesn't read "right wing rags" and does read "left wing publications" ;)

Read the quote in the correct context Leazes, the Mail is a dishonest paper, hence the rag terminology. What 'left wing publications' do you think I read anyway? Do you think the Times (my main paper) is left wing?

I took your own quote. :panic:

Basically, you're a boring cunt.

Edit. wtf do you mean by "dishonest paper" anyway :panic:

If I'm boring what does that make you, you cyber stalking weirdo? You big bitter bairn.

Never normally agree with you Parky but that's spot on, you've summed up this thread in a nutshell. :D

he's a well adjusted intellectual you know :panic:

ironic.

Answer my question if you like. ;)

Never normally agree with you Parky but that's spot on, you've summed up this thread in a nutshell. :panic:

ah, the man who is in the "centre of politics" but doesn't read "right wing rags" and does read "left wing publications" ;)

Read the quote in the correct context Leazes, the Mail is a dishonest paper, hence the rag terminology. What 'left wing publications' do you think I read anyway? Do you think the Times (my main paper) is left wing?

Edit. wtf do you mean by "dishonest paper" anyway :blush:

If I'm boring what does that make you, you cyber stalking weirdo? You big bitter bairn.

oh dear. Here we go again.

What is a "dishonest paper" :D

Never normally agree with you Parky but that's spot on, you've summed up this thread in a nutshell. :panic:

One that publishes opinion pieces which are blatantly untrue. For instance, one that campaigns against the cervical cancer jab in the UK but campaigns for it in Ireland. Thus putting human lives at risk simply because they don't like the government. Is that dishonest or not?

One that publishes opinion pieces which are blatantly untrue. For instance, one that campaigns against the cervical cancer jab in the UK but campaigns for it in Ireland. Thus putting human lives at risk simply because they don't like the government. Is that dishonest or not?

oh, I would quite confidently say that most papers would do something like that now and again wouldn't you ? Or is this you in your idealistic left wing world again today.

I take it that you read it [The Mail, and by the way, I do not] then ?

As AA says, you're a smug self-righteous arsehole.

Edited by LeazesMag

oh, I would quite confidently say that most papers would do something like that now and again wouldn't you ? Or is this you in your idealistic left wing world again today.

I take it that you read it then ?

As AA says, you're a smug righteous arsehole.

If you can name another example as blatent as that then feel free. The Mail is pretty well known as being a particularly politically motivated paper, most people with an ounce of sense know that.

More 'banter' from you again I see. What a sad bitter bairn you are, what's gone wrong in your life that you've become such a sad pathetic cyber stalker?

If you can name another example as blatent as that then feel free. The Mail is pretty well known as being a particularly politically motivated paper, most people with an ounce of sense know that.

More 'banter' from you again I see. What a sad bitter bairn you are, what's gone wrong in your life that you've become such a sad pathetic cyber stalker?

haha, you just can't help yourself can you ?

What a wanker.

By the way, are you at work today ?

I took your own quote. :blush:

Edit. wtf do you mean by "dishonest paper" anyway :victory:

What a wanker.

Why should I divulge any information like that to you? Are you lying in wait for me?

Btw, in this nest alone you've called me a wanker, cunt, and an arsehole. That's not very nice is it? Glad to know I don't bother you. :panic:

Edit: I'd like to know if the mods and admin think LM's abuse is acceptable. Because I've got to admit it puts me off posting on here when whatever I post (not normally even directed at him) ends up in pointless slagging off like this. If it's acceptable then I think I may be better off on another board tbh. That's not a flounce, I just think the whole thing is becoming extremely boring.

Edited by Renton

Guest Barrack Road

The problem with this thread I think is the same as the problem with countries who think they can win an all out nuclear war. No one wins.

The problem with this thread I think is the same as the problem with countries who think they can win an all out nuclear war. No one wins.

Good lord, man. Who are you and what have you done with Stevie?!

(Spot on, obviously.)

I took your own quote. :blush:

Edit. wtf do you mean by "dishonest paper" anyway :victory:

What a wanker.

Why should I divulge any information like that to you? Are you lying in wait for me?

Btw, in this nest alone you've called me a wanker, cunt, and an arsehole. That's not very nice is it? Glad to know I don't bother you. :panic:

Edit: I'd like to know if the mods and admin think LM's abuse is acceptable. Because I've got to admit it puts me off posting on here when whatever I post (not normally even directed at him) ends up in pointless slagging off like this. If it's acceptable then I think I may be better off on another board tbh. That's not a flounce, I just think the whole thing is becoming extremely boring.

who's a big bairn now then ?

Never normally agree with you Parky but that's spot on, you've summed up this thread in a nutshell. :blush:

I took your own quote. :victory:

Edit. wtf do you mean by "dishonest paper" anyway :icon_lol:

What a wanker.

You see what gets me about this is you think I am the most tedious poster on here but whatever I post, usually in response to someone else, draws this extreme reaction from you where you bascially become foul mouthed and abusive. You behave exactly like a bairn and you know it. Christ knows what you get out of it like.

You deserve to be banned in all honesty, just like you were on N-O (and didn't you take that well :panic:). But the admin here are incredibly forgiving so you won't be. Shame, you've got your own board after all, you could slag me off to your hearts content there, perhaps you could even name a subforum 'Renton is a wanker' on it. You big pathetic bairn.

Never normally agree with you Parky but that's spot on, you've summed up this thread in a nutshell. :blush:

I took your own quote. :victory:

Edit. wtf do you mean by "dishonest paper" anyway :icon_lol:

What a wanker.

You see what gets me about this is you think I am the most tedious poster on here but whatever I post, usually in response to someone else, draws this extreme reaction from you where you bascially become foul mouthed and abusive. You behave exactly like a bairn and you know it. Christ knows what you get out of it like.

You deserve to be banned in all honesty, just like you were on N-O (and didn't you take that well :panic:). But the admin here are incredibly forgiving so you won't be. Shame, you've got your own board after all, you could slag me off to your hearts content there, perhaps you could even name a subforum 'Renton is a wanker' on it. You big pathetic bairn.

Self righteous superiority or what ..... :icon_lol:

if i was LM i would suggest its all down to a university education!! :D

Come on Axeman. Nick Griffin is the most intelligent man that supports the BNP, and he's thick as pigshit.

Happy, thats the daftest thing you've ever posted on here. He attended Downing college, Cambridge and graduated in law. Not something that someone who is 'thick as pigshit' could ever achieve.

Come on Axeman. Nick Griffin is the most intelligent man that supports the BNP, and he's thick as pigshit.

Happy, thats the daftest thing you've ever posted on here. He attended Downing college, Cambridge and graduated in law. Not something that someone who is 'thick as pigshit' could ever achieve.

Aye, but what life experience does he have?

Edited by ewerk

Handed out like confetti these days.

Aye, but what life experience does he have?

Oh dear. If you can't win the argument, attack the person who's delivering it. Well done.

do you mean the same way you agree with the statement that everybody is 'a little bit thick' who is on opposite side of the political spectrum to you? is that the kind of attack you mean?

Oh dear. If you can't win the argument, attack the person who's delivering it. Well done.

do you mean the same way you agree with the statement that everybody is 'a little bit thick' who is on opposite side of the political spectrum to you? is that the kind of attack you mean?

I think Parky's comment was a bit tongue in cheek like, but why don't you attack him for making it rather than having a predictable pop at me? He was spot on about the BNP being largely supported by the disenfranchised working class though. I doubt Griffin would dispute that.

Completely different in any case. Your and Leeazesmag attacks are about me personally, not something vague like the supporters of a political party.