BNP wins seats

LeazesMag

Oh dear. If you can't win the argument, attack the person who's delivering it. Well done.

do you mean the same way you agree with the statement that everybody is 'a little bit thick' who is on opposite side of the political spectrum to you? is that the kind of attack you mean?

I think Parky's comment was a bit tongue in cheek like, but why don't you attack him for making it rather than having a predictable pop at me? He was spot on about the BNP being largely supported by the disenfranchised working class though. I doubt Griffin would dispute that.

Completely different in any case. Your and Leeazesmag attacks are about me personally, not something vague like the supporters of a political party.

when did i attack you personally?? i thought we were just having a bit of friendly banter....

seriously tho, i find it bizarre in the extreme that you can suggest or agree with something so sweeping as everyone who supports an officially elected party is 'a little bit thick' then get all precious when you percieve an attack on yourself.

and i didnt attack Parky cos he hasnt set himself up as an 'opponent' in this friendly battle of wits!

Edit: and parky says he'll rip my fuckin head off!!11!!22£2454%2"££"$

precisely, and Renton himself is "so thick" he can't see it ............

It'd be interesting to know how many times you mention me in posts involving a third party.

you have mentioned me twice to a third party in the last 15 minutes ;)

It's a matter of context though. The same type of context that means you can't tell the difference between calling an individual a cunt out of the blue, and me agreeing with one of Parky's tongue in cheek posts.

aye, its different for you, because you're clever, and read "left wing publications" instead of "right wing rags", blah blah :panic: omg.......

I've told you I read the Times. I'm not even particualrly left wing ffs! The Mail is a rag imo though, I stand by that, worst UK paper by a country mile.

You're the only one who has stated I am clever, I never have anyway. Just what is the wierd obssession about my intelligence about anyway? You've been going on about it for literally YEARS now and I've never even met you to my knowledge. :D

However, you have stated before you're never wrong and the sad thing is I think you actually believe that.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair enough AA, I just picked up on it because usually you're willing to argue the point rather than argue with the person, just in this case I didn't think you did, that's all. Plus I correctly realized that Leazes would join in with you. No probs you thick BNP supporting cunt. ;)

:D Loving the safety wink! makes me think you really dont mean the words you type! :panic:

....and i'm not a BNP supporter. I've never voted for them or been a member of the party.

...but of course you didnt mean that either did you? (safety wink and all that)

Fair enough AA, I just picked up on it because usually you're willing to argue the point rather than argue with the person, just in this case I didn't think you did, that's all. Plus I correctly realized that Leazes would join in with you. No probs you thick BNP supporting cunt. ;)

:D Loving the safety wink! makes me think you really dont mean the words you type! :panic:

....and i'm not a BNP supporter. I've never voted for them or been a member of the party.

...but of course you didnt mean that either did you? (safety wink and all that)

I know you're not necessarily a BNP supporter, you're just a thick cunt.

Oh dear. If you can't win the argument, attack the person who's delivering it. Well done.

do you mean the same way you agree with the statement that everybody is 'a little bit thick' who is on opposite side of the political spectrum to you? is that the kind of attack you mean?

I think Parky's comment was a bit tongue in cheek like, but why don't you attack him for making it rather than having a predictable pop at me? He was spot on about the BNP being largely supported by the disenfranchised working class though. I doubt Griffin would dispute that.

Completely different in any case. Your and Leeazesmag attacks are about me personally, not something vague like the supporters of a political party.

when did i attack you personally?? i thought we were just having a bit of friendly banter....

seriously tho, i find it bizarre in the extreme that you can suggest or agree with something so sweeping as everyone who supports an officially elected party is 'a little bit thick' then get all precious when you percieve an attack on yourself.

and i didnt attack Parky cos he hasnt set himself up as an 'opponent' in this friendly battle of wits!

It'd be interesting to know how many times you mention me in posts involving a third party.

It's a matter of context though. The same type of context that means you can't tell the difference between calling an individual a cunt out of the blue, and me agreeing with one of Parky's tongue in cheek posts.

aye, its different for you, because you're clever, and read "left wing publications" instead of "right wing rags", blah blah :panic: omg.......

I've told you I read the Times. I'm not even particualrly left wing ffs! The Mail is a rag imo though, I stand by that, worst UK paper by a country mile.

You're the only one who has stated I am clever, I never have anyway. Just what is the wierd obssession about my intelligence about anyway? You've been going on about it for literally YEARS now and I've never even met you to my knowledge. :D

However, you have stated before you're never wrong and the sad thing is I think you actually believe that.

One of my best mates reads the Times, he says he might vote BNP so that must make him a "thick white right winger" then.

I have never voted for them btw despite my "racist right wing views", according to anybody who doesn't go along with this idea that we should give a home to anybody in the world who wants to come and live here, not learn the language, won't conform to our laws and customs, and tell us that we are the ones who should adapt to them. While bankrupting the country and overpopulating it in the process.

Yes I am always right, or most of the time. I was right about the Halls and Shepherd, although you and lots of others disagreed with me, I also called Mike Ashley correctly after a few weeks despite the majority interpreting it as blind support to the Halls and Shepherd, and I am right about immigration too anyway.

The fact you have to bring the Halls and Shepherd up in every "I am right about everything" rant suggests that in fact you aren't right about too much ;)

the fact that you can't claim to be right about anything is telling too......... :D

The fact you have to bring the Halls and Shepherd up in every "I am right about everything" rant suggests that in fact you aren't right about too much ;)

the fact that you can't claim to be right about anything is telling too......... :panic:

I said Duff was a waste of money when we signed him. I also said Milner wasn't half as bad as people were making out.

2-1 me :panic:

Oh and I said just because Mike Ashley was a billionaire people shouldn't assume he is going to plough loads of money into the club.

3-1 (although after that comment I am probably only one "darkie" comment away from being your best mate now)

:D

Edited by Gejon

One of my best mates reads the Times, he says he might vote BNP so that must make him a "thick white right winger" then.

I have never voted for them btw despite my "racist right wing views", according to anybody who doesn't go along with this idea that we should give a home to anybody in the world who wants to come and live here, not learn the language, won't conform to our laws and customs, and tell us that we are the ones who should adapt to them. While bankrupting the country and overpopulating it in the process.

Yes I am always right, or most of the time. I was right about the Halls and Shepherd, although you and lots of others disagreed with me, I also called Mike Ashley correctly after a few weeks despite the majority interpreting it as blind support to the Halls and Shepherd, and I am right about immigration too anyway.

I actually agree that immigration should be restricted and that people who move here should be expected to integrate. Common sense really. This isn't what the BNP propose though is it?

Incidentally have you tried to pass the citizenship test which is required for immigrants now? It's actually quite hard.

According to your interpretation of them you were right.

However they were not giants among men who cared about the club. They were utter, utter cunts whose only intention from day one was to screw you, me and everyone out of as much money as possible. The football was just an incidental bonus.

I'm fucking sick of you talking about them in glowing terms - they were and are absolute fucking scum.

And by the way that does not mean I think McKeag, Westwood or Ashley are any better - you just cannot get into your head that we've been screwed by them all.

Edited by NJS

Incidentally have you tried to pass the citizenship test which is required for immigrants now? It's actually quite hard.

I havent tried it but i would like to. can you post a link?

http://www.uktestonline.co.uk/?p=sample_test

Doesn't look as bad as I remember it but given the pass rate is 75% I'd imagine most the indigenous population here would fail it and get deported to Australia.

Yes.

Guest Barrack Road

the fact that you can't claim to be right about anything is telling too......... :panic:

I said Duff was a waste of money when we signed him. I also said Milner wasn't half as bad as people were making out.

2-1 me :panic:

Oh and I said just because Mike Ashley was a billionaire people shouldn't assume he is going to plough loads of money into the club.

3-1 (although after that comment I am probably only one "darkie" comment away from being your best mate now)

:D

You're from Hertfordshire and support Newcastle United despite not one connection to the area or genuine connection to the club other than dey wos well good when you wos about 12 innit. 3-10

Guest Barrack Road

However they were not giants among men who cared about the club. They were utter, utter cunts whose only intention from day one was to screw you, me and everyone out of as much money as possible. The football was just an incidental bonus.

I'm fucking sick of you talking about them in glowing terms - they were and are absolute fucking scum.

And by the way that does not mean I think McKeag, Westwood or Ashley are any better - you just cannot get into your head that we've been screwed by them all.

I think it's a disgrace to put FFS in the same bracket as any of them. FFS was a tit no ones denying it he made some shocking errors, but he fought tooth and nail for the club, he was misguided, and a cunt to SBR without doubt, his comments with the Fake Sheikh well he was an arsehole, but I don't think he was scum. FFS cared about the club, and you can not deny up till 2005, he ran the club very well, we enhanced our profile gradually with prudent spending from 2000 to 2004 that can not be denied. 2005 was a red letter year for the club. FFS put everything on black and red came up, and it was downhill from there. I don't think he's scum though.

Calling Shepherd scum is probably a bit OTT but he was certainly motivated by personal gain. I sometimes wonder how 'successful' he would have been as chairman as well if it were not for the fortuitous availability of Robson. Let's face it his other managerial appointments were simply shit (and yes I am aware of the Hall's involvement here too).

Anyway, it's definitely not a case that Leazes can claim to be definitively right as he often claims. Right about what exactly? That we may be worse off with a different owner? No shit Sherlock, that's a risk you take. I would say we have been exceptionally unlucky in the ownership stakes personally since Hall senior took a back seat.

Guest Barrack Road
Calling Shepherd scum is probably a bit OTT but he was certainly motivated by personal gain. I sometimes wonder how 'successful' he would have been as chairman as well if it were not for the fortuitous availability of Robson. Let's face it his other managerial appointments were simply shit (and yes I am aware of the Hall's involvement here too).

Anyway, it's definitely not a case that Leazes can claim to be definitively right as he often claims. Right about what exactly? That we may be worse off with a different owner? No shit Sherlock, that's a risk you take. I would say we have been exceptionally unlucky in the ownership stakes personally since Hall senior took a back seat.

Only Souness was universally said to be a bad appointment at the time they were taken on.

This.

And I find constant consolation in the fact that we'd have won fuck all under Shepherd in the time Ashley's been here anyway.

http://www.uktestonline.co.uk/?p=sample_test

Doesn't look as bad as I remember it but given the pass rate is 75% I'd imagine most the indigenous population here would fail it and get deported to Australia.

I passed. 21 out of 24 so no deportation for me ;) but when i checked the 'incorrect answers' i found that 2 of the 3 incorrect answers where actually correct. I'd got the correct answers but it had marked it down as incorrect for some reason. bizarre!!!!!!!

so in reality i got 23 out of 24. only answer i got completley wrong was the 1st one. "45% of all ethnic minority people live in london area"

I reckon this deserves it's own thread like.

you can't get your head into the fact that, in your idealistic little world, most people want to "screw you". How many years - and owners - do you, in your little idealistic world - will it take to match the european qualifications, profile, bringing to the club of quality players ooops sorry trophy players, that the Halls and Shepherd did ?

The likes of you rejected all of this. You are one sad "supporter" mate, if you didn't appreciate all of that. Mike Ashley has even gave you 3 years to realise how wrong you were, and you still don't see it.

Only Souness was universally said to be a bad appointment at the time they were taken on.

This is a non-argument though tbf, you can't apply the man in the street's views to the debate. Well you can, but you then judge using a lower standard, which to be fair is the only way FFS comes out well. Good chairmen have foresight, otherwise anyone could do the job. They also have the advantage of working with their appointments to influence their success. This renders the man-in-the-street argument a complete nullity.

The man in the street would've got rid of Fergie several times in the late 80's and early 90's. I heard them time and again. A good chairman decided not to.

Yes.

tough shit eh :panic:

Do those horrible mancs still laugh at your "embarrassment" at supporting a shit team team that plays in europe regularly :blush: