SSN - Breaking News

trophyshy

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If it is true, it's not really all that different from what we all figured anyway. The good players would almost ertainly leave one way or another and everyone wants the bad players to leave anyway so in a sense I think this 'whole squad up for sale' stuff sounds worse than it is. I think it's more the general lack of direction, lack of buyers, lack of manager etc that's the real worry.

Edited by TicTacWoe

If it is true, it's not really all that different from what we all figured anyway. The good players would almost ertainly leave one way or another and everyone wants the bad players to leave anyway so in a sense I think this 'whole squad up for sale' stuff sounds worse than it is. I think it's more the general lack of direction, lack of buyers, lack of manager etc that's the real worry.

Aye but the club won't see any of the money we get from the sales, it will go straight in Ashley's back pocket. I want to get rid of all the dross too but we need funds to bring replacements in or we're going straight down to League 1.

Aye but the club won't see any of the money we get from the sales, it will go straight in Ashley's back pocket. I want to get rid of all the dross too but we need funds to bring replacements in or we're going straight down to League 1.

I suppose so, I just think I've reached the end of my teather with all of this already and nothing more seems to phase me regarding the toon. I'd already lost hope of keeping good players or adquatly replacing them.

A big part of me thinks that this was his plan all along. Asset strip the club and then fuck off back to White Hart Lane.......

If he did flog the players and pocket the cash before selling the club for £100 million would he be in net profit or has he actually lost any money over this debacle?

I have the interests of Newcastle United at heart. I have listened to you. You want me out. That is what I am now trying to do, but it won't happen overnight and it may not happen at all if a buyer does not come in.

You don't need to demonstrate against me again because I have got the message.

Any further action will only have an adverse effect on the team. As fans of Newcastle United you need to spend your energy getting behind, not me, but the players who need your support.

I am determined that Newcastle United is not only here today, but that it is also there tomorrow for your children who stand beside you at St James' Park.

Mike Ashley.

Sunday 14th September 2008

Whether or not it's a bullshit story I have no doubt at all that any decent offer for any player would not be refused. They sold players we should have kept when we had a manager; without one, and with an owner who's given up on the club, what's to stop them selling anyone? Nothing at all.

Yeah I've seen it now, it didnt say the entire squad was up for sale it was speculation along the lines of, the high earners being cleared out i think.

Just had the piece on there about us, interviewing the most stupid looking people they could find once again.

cunts.

Is he actually just a wanker of a Spurs fan who, rather than spend time supporting his own team, would rather calculate the demise of ours?

Why does it always have to be a Spurs fan if someone has made up bullshit about the toon!!!!

C O M P L E X

:lol:

Edited by N17

"And secondly, I gave you my word that as long as I remain owner, this club would continue to be run responsibly at all levels. I hope you will accept that I have stood by that pledge."

MA January 2009

Is he actually just a wanker of a Spurs fan who, rather than spend time supporting his own team, would rather calculate the demise of ours?

Why does it always have to be a Spurs fan if someone has made up bullshit about the toon!!!!

C O M P L E X

:lol:

Because the producers of Sky Sports news are Spurs fans. FACT.

;)

Does nothing for the confidence or any loyalty that players might have had to know the club would rather be shot of them. While there's plenty I'd get rid of there are still some I'd keep but if I was them I'd say fuck it, it's not worth it. Cockney twats.

"And secondly, I gave you my word that as long as I remain owner, this club would continue to be run responsibly at all levels. I hope you will accept that I have stood by that pledge."

MA January 2009

Here's another dollop of Ashley's vision for the club, delivered by Mort in July 2007:

We Are Here To Deliver Success

'Success' :lol: