Lovenkrands to Sunlun'

AgentAxeman

LOVENKRANDS KEEN ON SUNDERLAND

Posted 26/06/09 15:18EmailPrintSave

Denmark international Peter Lovenkrands has hinted he could cross the divide between Newcastle and Sunderland.

The 29-year-old, who spent the second half of last season at St James' Park on a short-term contract, has been linked with the Black Cats in recent days.

He told Danish newspaper BT: "Sunderland is certainly an interesting club. The city is near Newcastle, where we have settled fine, and it would be attractive to stay in northern England.

"I would not mind to continue to play in England and particularly in the Premier League."

I hope the fucka's get him. Spineless twat that he is

Not really bothered. He won't be with them next year so it's unlikely he'll ever pull on that strip against us in anger... to be honest I don't think he's a massive threat even if he did.

He's not bad but his pace would see him good in the Championship.

I don't think he's really a Premier League player and with Sunderland's funds they should really be aiming higher than relegation club cast offs.

He was always in it for the payoff. Can't really fault him as he wasn't as shit as some of our other signings and accomplished more but he'll want to be off and I won't be shedding any tears. :lol:

Edited by acrossthepond

If we can get his on the cheap then id have him, decent squad player.

Help yourself to Wor Micky too...............

.........please

:lol: nah Hull or Stoke seem to be his destination, if im honest, why not, id have him in the team

No loss for you guys-he's pretty shit. Has or had pace, but that is all. He was a poor man's Rhommedal, and he wasn't great at Charlton.

Dude.... Rommedahl is a spastic footballer. He has NO ability as a player, a part from pace, whatsoever. Comparing any living being to Rommedahl is a cardinal sin.

Furthermore, there has been no quotes from Løvenkrands regarding this story in BT and i haven't been able to find any other places

He's not bad but his pace would see him good in the Championship.

I don't think he's really a Premier League player and with Sunderland's funds they should really be aiming higher than relegation club cast offs.

pretty much what tom said here. he's probably not on much money, and is fast enough to frighten most championship centrebacks.