Joseph Anthony "Joey" Barton

The Owld Fecker

So, I don't think I will be upsetting anyone by wondering, indeed (on the strength of this video) wishing he could come up against Lorik Cana next season.

I reckon that he would wet himself! <_<

Must say that I knew f all about the guy before we signed him.

:icon_lol:

He looks as hard as nails, but any YouTube video can show the side to a player that it wishes.

His nickname, though, at OM was "le destructeur" but he only managed to get 7 yellow cards and one red card last season.

Maybe, French ref's are:

:)

He looks as hard as nails, but any YouTube video can show the side to a player that it wishes.

His nickname, though, at OM was "le destructeur" but he only managed to get 7 yellow cards and one red card last season.

Big Girls Blouse tbh

Makes a right tit of himself at 00:35. Pissed myself. :)

Just shows him diving into a lot of tackles? (I got bored less than half way through, I admit). Wonder how he will fare with the diving masters of the Premier League, though.

Was that video meant to be anything more than a showcase of awkward fouls that will get whistles faster than Scarlett Johansson's arse in Fenwicks window? (If I may mix Toontastic metaphors for a moment.)

Flop in the making. Canny budget option on FM though, maybe wor Brucey's been playing a bit too much of that?

Edited by acrossthepond

Was that video meant to be anything more than a showcase of awkward fouls that will get whistles faster than Scarlett Johansson's arse in Fenwicks window? (If I may mix Toontastic metaphors for a moment.)

Flop in the making. Canny budget option on FM though, maybe wor Brucey's been playing a bit too much of that?

Aye and no doubt he will be living his dream managing the toon, as that's as close as he should ever get to the job. :)

i dont care what he does off the pitch once he manges to stay on it and play how he has in recent friendlies then all is good for me

Even if he gets another spell in prison? :lol:

i dont care what he does off the pitch once he manges to stay on it and play how he has in recent friendlies then all is good for me

Even if he gets another spell in prison? :lol:

hahaha ok got me there well he is a bit of an idiot, just stay out of prison joey its not that hard.

Edited by lost_in_nippon