Martins sold

Kid Dynamite

Is ashley has sold martins and is pocketing the money then theres no sale however if the sale is arranged that would mean the embargo has been lifted and the money will go in the kitty for new owners

Ashley can't just trouser the money.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is ashley has sold martins and is pocketing the money then theres no sale however if the sale is arranged that would mean the embargo has been lifted and the money will go in the kitty for new owners

It will cover Ashleys losses more like.

fuckin big trousers for 9 mill!!!

BigTrousers_big.jpg

I have heard the ''financial shit'' is only because we owe Ashley and we are otherwise fine.

Eitherway, it's still good business. There's no way in hell we could sustain his salary.

So long as the money goes somewhere worthy it's good business.

It's good business because we've:

1) reduced the wage bill significantly.

2) recouped 90% of the money we paid for him.

Whilst the former can be said of Owen's departure, we certainly can't with the latter. This is the meat and bones of a relegation Tom. It's not necessarily about selling a player and replacing him, it's more about reducing the overheads. We have to be open minded about where it goes, could well go on a few kids who are players for the future rather than a player who's going to give us results now.

no potential buyer would sanction ashley selling any1 as the players make up the value of the club. so i can only assume either sale on or no sales hence selling players. but with the rumour today it could all fit into place but nothin ever goes to plan here

I have heard the ''financial shit'' is only because we owe Ashley and we are otherwise fine.

Eitherway, it's still good business. There's no way in hell we could sustain his salary.

So long as the money goes somewhere worthy it's good business.

It's good business because we've:

1) reduced the wage bill significantly.

2) recouped 90% of the money we paid for him.

Whilst the former can be said of Owen's departure, we certainly can't with the latter. This is the meat and bones of a relegation Tom. It's not necessarily about selling a player and replacing him, it's more about reducing the overheads. We have to be open minded about where it goes, could well go on a few kids who are players for the future rather than a player who's going to give us results now.

We've ? Cuddly Uncle Mike more like.

0,,10278~6811204,00.jpg

AUF WEIDERSAIN PETS!!

Not only is he leaving but he's nicking our ball too :)

Actually, that being Martins he'll probably trip over it while on the way to the airport before pulling that face that makes him look like he's shat himself but it wasn't his fault.

Nah, I think it's indication that the club sale is definitely on at which point it can only be good news.

NUFC haven't mentioned a sniff of this and are not making comment - I think it's because the change of ownership is going on behind the scenes and needs to complete before we can announce the sale. Wolfsburg probably jumping the gun.

Of course, I could well be wrong but that remains to be seen.

He can if there is no sale and we'e about to be taken off the market.

If theres buyers then this doesnt make sense, weve had a transfer embargo since the start which was stated as being part of the conditions of sale. You cant imagine any new potential owners could say "aye go on flog him" until the ink has dried on their contract. What if the club sale stalls at the last second? what if the next buyers in line wanted Martins to stay.

If however, there is no sale and we're about to be taken off the market then this is realistic and Ash does get to pocket the cash.

Nah, I think it's indication that the club sale is definitely on at which point it can only be good news.

NUFC haven't mentioned a sniff of this and are not making comment - I think it's because the change of ownership is going on behind the scenes and needs to complete before we can announce the sale. Wolfsburg probably jumping the gun.

The track record of integrity and best practice, has clearly filled you with optimism. :)

hope to god your right :)

Surely the sub-heading to this thread should be

yes Gemmill........

His cock is probably foaming at the news tbh.

I don't know all the finacial rules and regulations, but to me i just see this £9m disappearing and certainly not going on any players to replace Martins.

Had we been taken over by now this would be an excellent deal, shift his wages off the bill and free up some funds to buy players with, but i'm now far too pessimistic about anything that happens under the fat cunt ashley to believe this means a takeover is about to happen.

I don't know all the finacial rules and regulations, but to me i just see this £9m disappearing and certainly not going on any players to replace Martins.

Had we been taken over by now this would be an excellent deal, shift his wages off the bill and free up some funds to buy players with, but i'm now far too pessimistic about anything that happens under the fat cunt ashley to believe this means a takeover is about to happen.

this

It's a big judgment call selling Oba. Something must be afoot.

Its called asset stripping isn't it ?

That's what I'm thinking. An announcement one way or the other is surely imminent. And if it's that the club is coming off the market then without a doubt the lynch mob will be unleashed.

That's what I'm thinking. An announcement one way or the other is surely imminent. And if it's that the club is coming off the market then without a doubt the lynch mob will be unleashed.

Sniffs will be leading it no doubt. :)

European clubs usually pay in instalments anyway, don't they? So it won't do much to change our cash situation barring reducing the wage bill- most of the payments would be to these mythical new owners.

I suppose £9m is decent money for a 30-year old! Won't be missed, but at least he had a resale value and scored a few goals, which is more than can be said for Smith.

He's only 24, but still 9m for him :)

Edited by Inglez