JFK offered 2 year contract

Guest alex

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who added this to the Kinnear page of wiki then?

Joe was subsequently offered a 2 year contract at the club on 5th August 2009. [32]

The 32 citation refers to a section where Shearer is pitching for the job as it happens.

According to the man himself, on the BBC ticker now.

Jesus cunting wept.

Mods can you do something about this langauge. Swearing is swearing but as i'm someone who believes in god, reading that is horrible.

Thanks in advance.

:(

feel free to leave in protest

I am going to leave as you boys don't deserve anymore attention. Aside from the blasphemy you are, for the most part, tin pot napoleons that swear and cuss and blame everything and everyone you can and it has become boring reading the same drivel day in day out.

Good luck, have fun oh and you think Kinnear coming would be the worst thing in the world but the thing is, HE TURNED YOU DOWN!!

Spurs 4 eva!!

Jesus cunting wept.

Mods can you do something about this langauge. Swearing is swearing but as i'm someone who believes in god, reading that is horrible.

Thanks in advance.

I am going to leave as you boys don't deserve anymore attention. Aside from the blasphemy you are, for the most part, tin pot napoleons that swear and cuss and blame everything and everyone you can and it has become boring reading the same drivel day in day out.

Good luck, have fun oh and you think Kinnear coming would be the worst thing in the world but the thing is, HE TURNED YOU DOWN!!

Spurs 4 eva!!

No homework to do, then?

Jesus cunting wept.

Thanks in advance.

Spurs for ever!!

Could you grab a pint of milk while your out. Oh! and a twix. Thanks :nufc:

well thank christ for that ! - there is a god !!

Jesus cunting wept.

Thanks in advance.

Why should the rest of us be denied the enjoyment of linguistic inventiveness because it'll offend your imaginary friend?

Jesus cunting wept.

Thanks in advance.

Why should the rest of us be denied the enjoyment of linguistic inventiveness because it'll offend your imaginary friend?

That'll be funny....

When you're in HELL! :(

Jesus cunting wept.

Thanks in advance.

That'll be funny....

I've always wanted to meet Andy Hamilton

Jesus cunting wept.

Thanks in advance.

That'll be funny....

Already in football Hell. How much worse can it be?

Jesus cunting wept.

Thanks in advance.

I don't believe you.

Who added this to the Kinnear page of wiki then?

Joe was subsequently offered a 2 year contract at the club on 5th August 2009. [32]

The 32 citation refers to a section where Shearer is pitching for the job as it happens.

I can hazard a guess.

SSN denying it now

Good... all three of them are still absolutely horrible cunts though.

What's Hughton done to be called a horrible cunt?

Mike, Derek & Joe you clown.... :(

Jesus cunting wept.

Thanks in advance.

Jesus fucking wept man... :(

Jesus cunting wept.

Thanks in advance.

Spurs 4 eva!!

smug.gif

SSN denying it now

Good... all three of them are still absolutely horrible cunts though.

What's Hughton done to be called a horrible cunt?

Mike, Derek & Joe you clown.... :nufc:

Does that mean, however, that Hughton is just horrible, or a cunt, but not both, whereas Michelle, Dekka and Guiseppe are all horrible and cunts ?? :(