Newcastle United vs Reading FC

Tom

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NUFC: Steve Harper, Ryan Taylor, Jose Enrique, Fabricio Coloccini, Steven Taylor, Alan Smith ©, Kevin Nolan, Joey Barton, Jonas Gutierrez, Andy Carroll, Shola Ameobi

Subs: Tim Krul, Geremi, Xisco, Nile Ranger, Kazenga LuaLua, Ryan Donaldson, Tamas Kadar

I'd slow down. I'd reverse up a bit and get a decent angle of attack. That fat fuck would dent the body work if I didn't get the right line on him.

Plus I'd have to be in a 4x4, there's no way I'd be able to get over the shitbag in a car with standard ground clearance.

If Mike Ashleys daughter was in a night club I would buy her drinks all night and take her home and shag her.

Are you from N-O?

I'd make her buy me a drink then do her in the toilets. Up the bum.

I would smash his face into a car windshield then take his mother, Dorothy Ashley, out for a nice seafood dinner and never call her again.

barton starting is good IMO, will get involved shouldn't be anonymous like nolan was most of WBA match

Playing on the right by the looks of it, not sure him and RTaylor fill me with confidence.

Who's watching this one this afternoon? I struggle to see where the goals are going to come from. Reading win for me unfortunately :blink:

Draw or win for us IMO, we got a good result against west brom last week and now we're at home against a weaker Reading team than last season having lost hunt and doyle

Disappointed that this confirms Duff's departure. We're so totally boned.

:blink:

We're gonna lose this one. Zero effective creativity in that team. I understand trying to keep some semblance of consistency in selection, but honest to God, Shola is not worth a fucking thing.

barton starting is good IMO, will get involved shouldn't be anonymous like nolan was most of WBA match

Playing on the right by the looks of it, not sure him and RTaylor fill me with confidence.

looks more like we'll be a bit wonky to me without anyone playing as an out and out right winger, not unlike how chelsea lined up today actually

as for simpson, he's been here training with us for less than a week I'm not surprised he isn't playing

Who's watching this one this afternoon? I struggle to see where the goals are going to come from. Reading win for me unfortunately :blink:

Draw or win for us IMO, we got a good result against west brom last week and now we're at home against a weaker Reading team than last season having lost hunt and doyle

Considering our only creative player last week is this week talking with Fulham, I dont share your optimism

I don't understand why we'd play Ameobi when he was toothless, play Nolan upfront with Carroll and give Lulu a chance on the wing. He can't do less than Shola, now can he? I mean sure, if it was a choice between inexperienced centre half or Colo, I'd stick with Colo, nervy defenders can cost you goals, but a right winger can't really cost you anything other than a ineffective attack, which we've got anyway.

madness. :blink:

Considering our only creative player last week is this week talking with Fulham, I dont share your optimism

I thin barton can do that for us given a full 90 mins, he put in a few good balls last week when he came on, made a difference to us

Smith, Nolan and Barton in midfield. can't wait to see which one of them is supposed to play out wide. I say supposed to because there is buckley's chance that they'll hold any width. Good luck to the fullback that happens to be on that side. I'd wager a bet that it's going to be on our right and as such Ryan Taylor (who was incredibley poor last start) will be under the pump all game.

Isn't it great having all optimism slowly but painfully extracted over a season of shite and lies. We should still be fancied over this Reading side at St James':

RFC: Adam Federici, Liam Rosenior, Ryan Bertrand, Kalifa Cisse, Alex Pearce ©, Jay Tabb, Jimmy Kebe, Scott Davies, Simon Church, Shane Long, Jem Karacan

Subs: Matthew Mills, Brynjar Gunnarsson, Noel Hunt, James Harper, Hal Robson-Kanu, Ben Hamer, Gylfi Sigurdsson

I don't understand why we'd play Ameobi when he was toothless, play Nolan upfront with Carroll and give Lulu a chance on the wing. He can't do less than Shola, now can he? I mean sure, if it was a choice between inexperienced centre half or Colo, I'd stick with Colo, nervy defenders can cost you goals, but a right winger can't really cost you anything other than a ineffective attack, which we've got anyway.

madness. :razz:

Yep. :blink:

We're now not going to have a right winger, instead we'll have three midfielders making the same very slow runs.

Get Dutty Custard on from the start instead of Strola. God knows he's gonna need the experience( if we don't sell the fucker that is ).

utterly irrelevant stat which i've heard at least 4 times today, we've won one of our last 11 home games

might matter if we were still in the prem

Hughton seems pretty gutless when it comes to actually picking the team and making changes. Forget common sense, just put Shola up front coz he's been at the club longer seems to be the logic.