Ipswich Town 0-4 Newcastle United

The Fish

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great result....brilliant for 30 mins but took the foot off the gas second half.

Results went our we and we took advantage!

Ranger, Smith, Carroll, Kish, Raylor and NOLAN the stand out players.

Harewood looked good too.

Great result....brilliant for 30 mins but took the foot off the gas second half.

Aye, thought Butt was a bit pants and Enrique had a bit of a dodgy one at times but overall a deserved away win :)

Aye, thought Butt was a bit pants and Enrique had a bit of a dodgy one at times but overall a deserved away win :)

I think Butt proved to everyone today that he is past it. Woeful.

Enrique was hit and miss...undone his good work with mistakes time and time again.

Was proud and impressed that the boys faught and closed down rite till the whistle....is this the best team spirit we have seen for a long time?

Enrique was hit and miss...undone his good work with mistakes time and time again.

Was proud and impressed that the boys faught and closed down rite till the whistle....is this the best team spirit we have seen for a long time?

I think so bud, we actually feel like a team again - a team with spirit and a winning confidence.

In fairness to Butt he's short on match practice, but I thought that he and Smithy were very impressive.

Concerned about Colo injury, didn't look good.

In fairness to Butt he's short on match practice, but I thought that he and Smithy were very impressive.

Concerned about Colo injury, didn't look good.

They battled hard...smith was the better, calm and collected and passed out from the back. Butt gave the ball away far too much and is slow....call it what you like...unfit whatever.........SHITE!

Really liked the look of the Georgian going forward, Enrique could have cost three goals on another day, Nolan immense, delighted to see carrol and ranger get a start together.

Hughton needs to work on his goal celebration and Ashley needs to take a hint.

I agree and defensively he looked solid, can tell he is experienced. Good move.