Which simpleton gave

Jusoda Kid

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any reason this is still open besides some pretty flagrant mod-baiting?

Not need to close anything like. You'll never make a mod at this rate.

It will disspear soon enough.

What a giggle this thread has been - and with a full cast.

I just wrote 6 paragraphs and there was a fucking powercut, I'll try again.

Craigs at work :munch:

It's a good thing it wasn't posted to be fair, there was lots of praise for you, HMHM and a few others, and an in depth look on why he at 33 is so staid, I'm pleased it wasn't posted now to be honest, however I will say this now, I mentioned the "Trent Posse" in it, I will say that Craig did a great job in getting this forum together, it's got better recently, and my basic point was I was the cunt that offered to help fund it, and also Peasepud would be the critical miss to this forum. Every second post he says something funny, Craig puts a few posts up about the late 80s moans about what he perceives as boring threads and gets emotional when people try to have a bit light hearted fun, then accuses some forum members of being inane and boring when the humour in his posts are more derelict than the majority of the districts of the county he resides in, it begs of double standards. I'm yet to see Craig's funny side. I'm pleased my original draft of this never got posted now though to be fair.

Craig said a while ago we'll ban you etc you choose what you do, no one will miss you, well other than the old members, and the people you share curries with on the rare occasion you get home to your native town, I don't see what would be missed about you if anything.

Edited by Stevie

I also mentioned how personal problems can effect peoples lives, we're in bad times, but lots of things can effect how we are, illness, unemployment, relationship troubles, we all know when they take over your head that's it, but time is a healer.

Craigs at work :munch:

It's a good thing it wasn't posted to be fair, there was lots of praise for you, HMHM and a few others, and an in depth look on why he at 33 is so staid, I'm pleased it wasn't posted now to be honest, however I will say this now, I mentioned the "Trent Posse" in it, I will say that Craig did a great job in getting this forum together, it's got better recently, and my basic point was I was the cunt that offered to help fund it, and also Peasepud would be the critical miss to this forum. Every second post he says something funny, Craig puts a few posts up about the late 80s moans about what he perceives as boring threads and gets emotional when people try to have a bit light hearted fun, then accuses some forum members of being inane and boring when the humour in his posts are more derelict than the majority of the districts of the county he resides in, it begs of double standards. I'm yet to see Craig's funny side. I'm pleased my original draft of this never got posted now though to be fair.

Craig said a while ago we'll ban you etc you choose what you do, no one will miss you, well other than the old members, and the people you share curries with on the rare occasion you get home to your native town, I don't see what would be missed about you if anything.

Yes, it's a good job you replaced the original post with something much less offensive.....

Craig, I don't know what's going on in your real life but you're taking most of the comments in here way too seriously.

You missed out the 'IMO' at the end.

I don't think it's just my opinion that you're acting like a tart.

Craig, I don't know what's going on in your real life but you're taking most of the comments in here way too seriously.

You missed out the 'IMO' at the end.

I don't think it's just my opinion that you're acting like a tart.

Maybe not but it is still your opinion :munch:

Craigs at work ;)

Christ... you're all heart Stevie :munch:

Was thinking about this whilst shagging wor lass last night.

Why didn't Fish just tell his prospective employers (if they actually asked) that his username was Peasepud or Craig or any of the other sane mods (obviously not Tom the rocker) ???

But, more importantly, would anyone want their prospective employer to be reading these pages? Some of the language used is downright disfuckingraceful :munch:

EDIT: Blast! This post was supposed to be in the secret forum.

Edited by snakehips

Why didn't Fish just tell his prospective employers (if they actually asked) that his username was Peasepud or Craig or any of the other sane mods (obviously not Tom the rocker) ???

But, more importantly, would anyone want their prospective employer to be reading these pages? Some of the language used is downright disfuckingraceful :munch:

Fucking hell Snakey, have a word with yourself man! ;)

Fucking hell Snakey, have a word with yourself man! :D

You haven't seen mrs hips!! I've got to think of summat else to keep wood - and TT just gets me haaaaard ;)

But, more importantly, would anyone want their prospective employer to be reading these pages? Some of the language used is downright disfuckingraceful ;)

Fucking hell Snakey, have a word with yourself man! :icon_lol:

You haven't seen mrs hips!! I've got to think of summat else to keep wood - and TT just gets me haaaaard :D

:munch: Fucking hell, it's not even 9 am yet either.

But, more importantly, would anyone want their prospective employer to be reading these pages? Some of the language used is downright disfuckingraceful ;)

You haven't seen mrs hips!! I've got to think of summat else to keep wood - and TT just gets me haaaaard :D

:munch:

Remind me again why you don't like people using your real name on here ;)

Let's have a reality check here. This stuff about needing it for his job is basically guff. Deep down Fish (whom I like) just wanted to get more involved with this here board. PP made the classic mistake of making him a mod probably without conferring with say for arguments sake Craig and that is the real reason Craig (Shareholder) is being flaky (compounded by his 'real' life issues). Of course there are sub-issues and other such peer group stuff in the mix, but the truth is that actually we all care a lot about these boards and sensed there was a tremor in 'the force'.