Keegan's got £2m

Happy Face

5.2 The Club admitted to the Tribunal that it repeatedly and intentionally misled the press, public and the fans of Newcastle United.

That sentence there for me says it fucking all, they need to be forced out of this club.

the fact that the club doesn't even try to defend itself in response speaks volumes.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stevie
Nice to see M4TT on N-O still laying into Keegan. :D

I think it's hilarious the stuff him and Bob Yule etc. are still coming out with. Making complete fucking fools of themselves :icon_lol:

I can't read what they're saying but what wankers. If you read other clubs forums, people have an understanding that this is the board that opposition fans use as a reference of NUFC fans views, not the kids board. Half them don't even go, at least you can say 3/4 of this board actually gann. Clueless kids man. Serious question I don't want to derail this thread, but who off there could make Toontastic better? Gejon? Geordie Messiah? Baggio????? "Mick"?

Guest Stevie

I think it's hilarious the stuff him and Bob Yule etc. are still coming out with. Making complete fucking fools of themselves :icon_lol:

Here's a cracker from BY

Do I still think he was just waiting for the opportunity to resign and get out with as much money as possible? Yep.

:icon_lol:

What an ABSOLUTE CUNT, where does this bloke live?

do you guys all still post on newcastle online like? i stopped even looking at it a while back now.

I had a login for it for a while, before I found TT. I know why I never fit in there now, complete pile of shite of a forum with the majority of the worst posters I've ever had the misfortune to post alongside.

Here's a cracker from BY

Do I still think he was just waiting for the opportunity to resign and get out with as much money as possible? Yep.

:icon_lol:

What an ABSOLUTE CUNT, where does this bloke live?

Cloud fucking cuckoo land I think!

I can't read what they're saying but what wankers.

Can you not even browse it like? I don't have an account and I can.

Guest Stevie

I can't read what they're saying but what wankers.

Can you not even browse it like? I don't have an account and I can.

Nah they blocked me IP about 2 years ago, so I just get this message:

Home Help Arcade

Advanced Search

[Close]

Login Register

An Error Has Occurred!

Sorry Guest, you are banned from using this forum!

There's always this.

No massive loss the wanks to good lad ratio is 10:1

Having read the tribunals findings several times now, I'm staggered.

Staggered by the utter contempt these cunts in charge of our beloved club have for us.

Staggered by the level of ineptitude of the the fuckwit employed to run our club-(choosing players from youtube??FFS dennis)

Staggered that anyone , having read the Tribunals findings, can criticize Keegan in any way.

Staggered that Sir John Hall thought this dog turd was a fit and proper person to run our club.

I'm ecstatic Keegan has won, his side of the story is now in the public domain, and our current owners are Officially exposed as Liars, Shysters, Fools & Scum.

Now can we have the sale put through please?

Alan Shearer 9:

A good day for Keegan but the moral victory is with Mr. Ashley and Lambias

WTF??????

God knows mate, probably a supporter of another team trying to stir things or just a cock-end.

We'll keep you in the loop with the hilarity...

Keegan was suing the club for £25million - This is the biggie for me. I did not believe he was actually suing us for this figure. I thought max 9 million. I still think he was wrong to sue the club even for this. Given he was willing to sue the club for 25 million despite what it could do to the club "he loves". Confirms the feelings I have had for Keegan. In terms of the good of NUFC he is no better than Ashley.

Keegan was suing the club for £25million - This is the biggie for me. I did not believe he was actually suing us for this figure. I thought max 9 million. I still think he was wrong to sue the club even for this. Given he was willing to sue the club for 25 million despite what it could do to the club "he loves". Confirms the feelings I have had for Keegan. In terms of the good of NUFC he is no better than Ashley.

Mind, I think he works for Ashley...

TooonDoom - Date Registered - 2007-07-04

fucking hell, there should be a test that you have to pass before you're allowed on the internet. I know we all have our disagreements on here and can call each other morons or whatever. Call it arrogance if you like, but there is a better standard of contributor, and the plight of the shite on that site is frightening.

Guest Stevie

See if someone said that to me in a pub, I'd end up not as much disagreeing with, as actually taking total offence to it. Anyone over the age of 20 holding such views isn't a fan of NUFC, and anyone under the age of 20 is an attention seeker.

There's some good lads over there tbf and a canny few are taking issue with the clueless cunts but I reckon Stevie's onto something about the amount of people going to the games. Without getting all soopafan about it I bet there's a canny few have attended between 0 and 10 games in their life.

See if someone said that to me in a pub, I'd end up not as much disagreeing with, as actually taking total offence to it. Anyone over the age of 20 holding such views isn't a fan of NUFC, and anyone under the age of 20 is an attention seeker.

To be honest, how many would say it in public? Not very many of them, at a guess.

Agreed. And for the record I know you'd be dubious of my validity of being a Newcastle Utd fan Stevie (being that I'm not from Newcastle), but I can't help feeling I'm more of a fan than any of the fuckwits who come out the sort of shite they're spouting on N-O.