Just went to have a nosey on NO

Jusoda Kid

If modding was about having a sense of humour, the admin team would look rather different. :D

Fish still wouldnt make the team either.

I dunno, the love just isn't there any more!

It's funny how gimps all talk the same. I was in the office about a year ago and we had this bald cunt from the army, he was a total nob, tried to put a posh voice on despite coming from York, and I remember one of the gaffers bitching about someone, and he went "so you're not feeling the love then :lol:", and that just reminded me of him. He knew fuck about football neither.

Edited by Stevie

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 11 months later...
Guest Tuco Ramirez
HTT

Re: Things you think are sh*t...that you're supposed to like

« Reply #170 on: April 10, 2009, 11:36:26 PM »

Soccer AM

Lord of the rings

Star Trek

Harry Potter

Ant and Dec

The Premier League

Monty Python

Doctor Who

Sean Connery

Greggs

Toontastic

Wine

Macdonalds

Burger King

The Sun newspaper

Music festivals

Facebook

Myspace

Bebo

:lol: Stick to going to games once every 5 years, and issuing threats down the phone you west end bamp.

Had a browse about there, also that Penny Crayon lass who posts on here slags our shit patter off :lol:

Looks like Martin Jol's fucked off though so things could be looking up. Could we get 11 lads to play them at Coach Lane yes or no?

HTT

Soccer AM

Lord of the rings

Star Trek

Harry Potter

Ant and Dec

The Premier League

Monty Python

Doctor Who

Sean Connery

Greggs

Toontastic

Wine

Macdonalds

Burger King

The Sun newspaper

Music festivals

Facebook

Myspace

Bebo

:lol: Stick to going to games once every 5 years, and issuing threats down the phone you west end bamp.

Had a browse about there, also that Penny Crayon lass who posts on here slags our shit patter off :lol:

Looks like Martin Jol's fucked off though so things could be looking up. Could we get 11 lads to play them at Coach Lane yes or no?

It is canny shit to be fair. Sometimes I think far too much respect is given to really dull posters with shit banter, for example alex, just because of how long they've been around. Wankers like Leazes have some fucking awful craic as well, then you get trolls like Kevin or Kockhead who get left to their devices for too long. Sometimes I get the impression that the quality is so poor that they let the trolls stay just to have a bit of fun with them.

Just bemuses me how many on here at the minute can't accept someone elses point of view without spitting out their dummy, snapping crayons and generally going on like a twat. The craic from the likes of Alex is good as he can give an opinion thats different without feeling the need to be an arse. Equally I've no problem with leazes. Sure I don't agree with everything he says but other things I do. Maybe I just don't give a fuck enough to get worked up on a forum.

Guest Tuco Ramirez
HTT

Soccer AM

Lord of the rings

Star Trek

Harry Potter

Ant and Dec

The Premier League

Monty Python

Doctor Who

Sean Connery

Greggs

Toontastic

Wine

Macdonalds

Burger King

The Sun newspaper

Music festivals

Facebook

Myspace

Bebo

It is canny shit to be fair. Sometimes I think far too much respect is given to really dull posters with shit banter, for example alex, just because of how long they've been around. Wankers like Leazes have some fucking awful craic as well, then you get trolls like Kevin or Kockhead who get left to their devices for too long. Sometimes I get the impression that the quality is so poor that they let the trolls stay just to have a bit of fun with them.

I think Alex is very dry personally easily one of the best posters on any toon board imo. That whole posse has some funny people like MM Gem Alex, but some nobheads too like TF etc... I've also been in to miserable funny myself. Point is though HTT slaggin this board off, when his contribution to his own board is similar to Ignacio Gonzalez's to Newcastle United's history.

Guest Tuco Ramirez
Just bemuses me how many on here at the minute can't accept someone elses point of view without spitting out their dummy, snapping crayons and generally going on like a twat. The craic from the likes of Alex is good as he can give an opinion thats different without feeling the need to be an arse. Equally I've no problem with leazes. Sure I don't agree with everything he says but other things I do. Maybe I just don't give a fuck enough to get worked up on a forum.

Who you got in mind JawD?

Sometimes I think alex is just a contrary wanker trying his best to give to flip side of an argument, even if he doesn't believe it, just for the sake of it. As for Leazes, how can he not irritate you? He'll be lapping up our recent good form, but when we have a slip up it'll be "that's what you get for signing £1m players" etc. The guys a fucking nob.

End of the day, I think the 'core' of members here is what holds this forum back in terms of numbers and how many people sign up. Sometimes I think people joining are made to prove themselves on certain levels before they are 'accepted'.

Agreed, there's no sense in arguing with the likes of LM or Thompers, they may have some valid points but they're not going to concede an inch on their position so any sort of debate is pointless.

Generally the pissy arguments LM and Skid Mark have. Kinda kills threads off tbh.

Guest Tuco Ramirez
End of the day, I think the 'core' of members here is what holds this forum back in terms of numbers and how many people sign up. Sometimes I think people joining are made to prove themselves on certain levels before they are 'accepted'.

So they should be on certain levels. There's other boards for people who like football but haven't got a clue, NO, NF, TOTT etc....

Such as? Just Curious.

IMO There is a tiny bit of clique-ism going on here (same as every forum on t'internet) but I think for the most part the regulars try to make people feel accepted.

Mind you, if you want to see the same cliquey dull patter day in, day out just go on skunkers for a couple of days.

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Generally the pissy arguments LM and Skid Mark have. Kinda kills threads off tbh.

Aye. It's like arguing with the Terminator it's not ganna change it's mind and will go on and on till it's fulfilled its' mission. Like me when I've had a drink to be fair.

Sometimes I think alex is just a contrary wanker trying his best to give to flip side of an argument, even if he doesn't believe it, just for the sake of it. As for Leazes, how can he not irritate you? He'll be lapping up our recent good form, but when we have a slip up it'll be "that's what you get for signing £1m players" etc. The guys a fucking nob.

:lol:

Think im just used to LM. though i agree he pounces on any chance to slate MA, often not justified. I don't think he's a nob, amuses me with his constant tirade. My view is more balanced while I think he, you and a few others are strongly one way or the other and won't give an inch as said.

Agreed, there's no sense in arguing with the likes of LM or Thompers, they may have some valid points but they're not going to concede an inch on their position so any sort of debate is pointless.

If by thompers, you were referring to me (and it's startin to annoying me a bit you prick), I think my position is pretty fuckin' reasonable anyway. Leazes thinks that I think something completely different to what I do :lol: I've never said Shepherd was a bad chairman for his entire 15 years or so, I've never said that Ashley will reach the Champions League, but Leazes thinks that I think that. What do I need to concede?

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Such as? Just Curious.

IMO There is a tiny bit of clique-ism going on here (same as every forum on t'internet) but I think for the most part the regulars try to make people feel accepted.

Mind you, if you want to see the same cliquey dull patter day in, day out just go on skunkers for a couple of days.

There's the friends corner, or the Trent Posse as it's known. It ontains Alex 2J, Gemmill, Catmag, MM, that german fella, The fuckin Fish, Renton oh dear, and a few others. The clique is there but to be honest, since I started using this board I've never felt it that cliquey to be honest, if you keep posting they think ah aye he's a canny poster, I was cheeky at the start, but there's lots of Nomad's on here like me, and I've one or two really good friends off here, so don't think its a clique. Just gets on my tits when the younger element come on who have literally no clue.

Such as? Just Curious.

There's the friends corner, or the Trent Posse as it's known. It ontains Alex 2J, Gemmill, Catmag, MM, that german fella, The fuckin Fish, Renton oh dear, and a few others. The clique is there but to be honest, since I started using this board I've never felt it that cliquey to be honest, if you keep posting they think ah aye he's a canny poster, I was cheeky at the start, but there's lots of Nomad's on here like me, and I've one or two really good friends off here, so don't think its a clique. Just gets on my tits when the younger element come on who have literally no clue.

Well they aren't going to though are they, and sometimes it needs to be accepted, that younger posters grew up in a different era. All I know pre-Shepherd is what I've read up on. That's not because I'm clueless but because I wasn't around. Though I do think it's queer how we get foreign posters who've never stepped foot in Newcastle before who like us enough to want to post here. Flattering but slightly odd. :lol:

Such as? Just Curious.

Oh, I agree to an extent.

However, I got a bit annoyed one time when shackbleep posted exactly the same thing as me and that got the replies. That's when it tends to feel cliquey. I know I'm being a bit "woe is me" but it's how I feel.

Other than that it's a great laugh.

HTT

Soccer AM

Lord of the rings

Star Trek

Harry Potter

Ant and Dec

The Premier League

Monty Python

Doctor Who

Sean Connery

Greggs

Toontastic

Wine

Macdonalds

Burger King

The Sun newspaper

Music festivals

Facebook

Myspace

Bebo

You on about me, you cheeky fucker? :rolleyes:

There's good and shit on both boards tbh. The patter on here went through a period of being tedious as fuck, hence why I started using NO more.

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Such as? Just Curious.

Well they aren't going to though are they, and sometimes it needs to be accepted, that younger posters grew up in a different era. All I know pre-Shepherd is what I've read up on. That's not because I'm clueless but because I wasn't around. Though I do think it's queer how we get foreign posters who've never stepped foot in Newcastle before who like us enough to want to post here. Flattering but slightly odd. :lol:

Aye but LM had a point when some 17 year old spotty student from Singapore was telling him he was talking shite on NO.