Just went to have a nosey on NO

Jusoda Kid

It bugs the shit out of me when he has little digs at Ashley in every other thread suggetsing that all would be rosey under Shepherd. He's wrong, and I'll keep telling him he's wrong until he believes it, or stops with the digs/suggestions.

And that's the problem, no one else takes him seriously apart from you, you're not proving anything by constantly arguing with him and never will.

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhh. That's better!

Cheers, Stevie!

There ye are, that's better put formerly known as Zebra in your sig in case people remember you from the past.

*Ahem* :lol:

|

|

|

|

V

haha :lol:

It's good having a variety of toon boards, I only ever use this one really, although I had a row with a yid on the toon's footymad yesterday, because there's about 6 boards and you find one where you fit in. I could never stay at Skunkers some knowledgable lads but despite their knowledge by and large they're mugs where racism goes unchecked.

edit - I cant even be arsed to get into the argument tbh

Edited by Kid Dynamite

Guest Tuco Ramirez
Ahhh. That's better!

Cheers, Stevie!

There ye are, that's better put formerly known as Zebra in your sig in case people remember you from the past.

*Ahem* :lol:

|

|

|

|

V

haha :lol:

It's good having a variety of toon boards, I only ever use this one really, although I had a row with a yid on the toon's footymad yesterday, because there's about 6 boards and you find one where you fit in. I could never stay at Skunkers some knowledgable lads but despite their knowledge by and large they're mugs where racism goes unchecked.

edit - I cant even be arsed to get into the argument tbh

Well fuck off then you stupid attention seeking bald cunt.

And you claim you dislike Skunkers because of the racism 5 minutes before effectively claiming black people are pre disposed to being rapists. Im 28 btw, and only in your twisted little small town mentality could a man's haircut lead to him being an age related mug?!

Guest Tuco Ramirez
And you claim you dislike Skunkers because of the racism 5 minutes before effectively claiming black people are pre disposed to being rapists. Im 28 btw, and only in your twisted little small town mentality could a man's haircut lead to him being an age related mug?!

Where did I say CLAIM black people are pre disposed to being rapists????? Where did I definitively claim anything, show me. You're like a Daily Star/Sport journalist with your unsubstantiated rubbish.

Small town mentality??? I'm the one who lives in a small shanty town in DURHAM am I?

Where did I say CLAIM black people are pre disposed to being rapists????? Where did I definitively claim anything, show me. You're like a Daily Star/Sport journalist with your unsubstantiated rubbish.

Small town mentality??? I'm the one who lives in a small shanty town in DURHAM am I?

Cos you haven't got the bollocks to say what you mean. You flirt about the issue leaving little comments here and there, not one regular member on here is in any doubt as to what you meant Stevie.

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Cos you haven't got the bollocks to say what you mean. You flirt about the issue leaving little comments here and there, not one regular member on here is in any doubt as to what you meant Stevie.

Anyone with half a brain could see what I meant. Other than you. If this is what the NHS mental health levels of intelligence are today, I fear for The Fish when he gets taken in to care.

HTT

Re: Things you think are sh*t...that you're supposed to like

« Reply #170 on: April 10, 2009, 11:36:26 PM »

Soccer AM

Lord of the rings

Star Trek

Harry Potter

Ant and Dec

The Premier League

Monty Python

Doctor Who

Sean Connery

Greggs

Toontastic

Wine

Macdonalds

Burger King

The Sun newspaper

Music festivals

Facebook

Myspace

Bebo

:lol: Stick to going to games once every 5 years, and issuing threats down the phone you west end bamp.

Had a browse about there, also that Penny Crayon lass who posts on here slags our shit patter off :icon_lol:

Looks like Martin Jol's fucked off though so things could be looking up. Could we get 11 lads to play them at Coach Lane yes or no?

It is canny shit to be fair. Sometimes I think far too much respect is given to really dull posters with shit banter, for example alex, just because of how long they've been around. Wankers like Leazes have some fucking awful craic as well, then you get trolls like Kevin or Kockhead who get left to their devices for too long. Sometimes I get the impression that the quality is so poor that they let the trolls stay just to have a bit of fun with them.

with hindsight lad [but I knew all along I was right] some posters on NO have since admitted that I was the only one who called the Halls/Shepherd and Mike Ashley correct all along [not strictly true because there was a small amount of others too]. The vast majority being idiots like you ie 17 year old spotty kids from Singapore.

Just bemuses me how many on here at the minute can't accept someone elses point of view without spitting out their dummy, snapping crayons and generally going on like a twat. The craic from the likes of Alex is good as he can give an opinion thats different without feeling the need to be an arse. Equally I've no problem with leazes. Sure I don't agree with everything he says but other things I do. Maybe I just don't give a fuck enough to get worked up on a forum.

Sometimes I think alex is just a contrary wanker trying his best to give to flip side of an argument, even if he doesn't believe it, just for the sake of it. As for Leazes, how can he not irritate you? He'll be lapping up our recent good form, but when we have a slip up it'll be "that's what you get for signing £1m players" etc. The guys a fucking nob.

Seriously, that is quite true. I will, because it will be exactly the reason why it happens when it happens.

with hindsight lad [but I knew all along I was right] some posters on NO have since admitted that I was the only one who called the Halls/Shepherd and Mike Ashley correct all along [not strictly true because there was a small amount of others too]. The vast majority being idiots like you ie 17 year old spotty kids from Singapore.

Leazes, at what point did you turn against Mike Ashley?