Just went to have a nosey on NO

Jusoda Kid

Well the evidence is compelling. It's like a football director who's involved with two clubs tbh.

indeed mate, in fact the lovely Catherine has just confirmed in the "Dear Children" thread that she is dishing out IP numbers of members on here to other sites.

:lol:

Right, you pathetic little man, let me spell a few things out for you. I'll type slowly so you can take it all in...

Firstly, I have never passed on anyone's IP address to anyone, either from here, or from N-O. You can believe that or not but I'm willing to swear on my son's life that it's something I've never done.

Secondly, it wasn't me that found out you were posting over there - I'm really not that interested in you, believe it or not. I am a mod, not an admin on either board which means that I don't have the capacity to be able to match IP's. I found out from info sent to all admin's and mods about who had recently been banned.

Thirdly, you really need to be more careful about what you post on both sites, because you completely 'outed' yourself. I refer you to the following two posts - one posted by LeazesMag on here and one posted by "Spike" on N-O:

decent point, we are a team put together like most cheap teams are, its possible if Mike Ashley had not sacked Sam Allardyce he would have been more suited to building a new Bolton mark 2 with no money.

The ironic thing about this is, Sam Allardyce would have been far more likely to succeed in turning us into Bolton mark 2 under the penny pinching and football economics imposed by Mike Ashley than the approach by the Halls and Shepherd.

OoOooOOohhhh dear! Looks like all your mud-slinging towards me is complete bollocks eh? THIS is how you were found out, you pathetic man.

I suppose an apology is out of the question? :icon_lol:

Arsehole.

You only found out. FOUND OUT. Found out what? The IP address from the list?

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Firstly, theres nothing to say that this is what has happened and I cant see the "proof" in Caths posts on the other thread.

I agree that its not possible (as far as I can see) for a mod to suss a new user if all those factors are different but without seeing the posts LM made on NO under the new guise then I couldnt say whether he'd simply given himself away as such, tbf Leazes you do have a distinct posting style.

There is also a second possibility which does involve Cath and IP addresses which couldnt be helped and that is that Cath merely realised the IPs were the same on the two accounts, as a Mod you cant get away from the fact an IP is visible and see enough posts from one user and you could conceivably recognise an IP address.

Im not saying anything has or hasnt been done here btw merely giving my early thoughts on this as I prefer to believe in innocent until proven otherwise as you yourself well know Stevie.

Hmmmm tell that to the parents of Steven Lawrence. She's had ample opportunity to deny it under the guise that what she did was right, with vehement support from non LM enthusiasts too, only strengthening her feeling that what she did was right.

Do you want me to post it again, thicko?

Found out that he was back on N-O. Shall I say it again? I'm not admin - it's not my job to weed out idiots who are re-registering constantly.

Well the evidence is compelling. It's like a football director who's involved with two clubs tbh.

indeed mate, in fact the lovely Catherine has just confirmed in the "Dear Children" thread that she is dishing out IP numbers of members on here to other sites.

Right, you pathetic little man, let me spell a few things out for you. I'll type slowly so you can take it all in...

Firstly, I have never passed on anyone's IP address to anyone, either from here, or from N-O. You can believe that or not but I'm willing to swear on my son's life that it's something I've never done.

Secondly, it wasn't me that found out you were posting over there - I'm really not that interested in you, believe it or not. I am a mod, not an admin on either board which means that I don't have the capacity to be able to match IP's. I found out from info sent to all admin's and mods about who had recently been banned.

Thirdly, you really need to be more careful about what you post on both sites, because you completely 'outed' yourself. I refer you to the following two posts - one posted by LeazesMag on here and one posted by "Spike" on N-O:

decent point, we are a team put together like most cheap teams are, its possible if Mike Ashley had not sacked Sam Allardyce he would have been more suited to building a new Bolton mark 2 with no money.

The ironic thing about this is, Sam Allardyce would have been far more likely to succeed in turning us into Bolton mark 2 under the penny pinching and football economics imposed by Mike Ashley than the approach by the Halls and Shepherd.

OoOooOOohhhh dear! Looks like all your mud-slinging towards me is complete bollocks eh? THIS is how you were found out, you pathetic man.

I suppose an apology is out of the question? :lol:

Arsehole.

Stevie, you're making yourself look a bit of a tit fella :icon_lol: I assume you are jumping into the ring with LM on this as you're also banned from NO?

Maybe I should look back there if the place is that fucking good people are tearing up trees to get there.

Firstly, theres nothing to say that this is what has happened and I cant see the "proof" in Caths posts on the other thread.

I agree that its not possible (as far as I can see) for a mod to suss a new user if all those factors are different but without seeing the posts LM made on NO under the new guise then I couldnt say whether he'd simply given himself away as such, tbf Leazes you do have a distinct posting style.

There is also a second possibility which does involve Cath and IP addresses which couldnt be helped and that is that Cath merely realised the IPs were the same on the two accounts, as a Mod you cant get away from the fact an IP is visible and see enough posts from one user and you could conceivably recognise an IP address.

Im not saying anything has or hasnt been done here btw merely giving my early thoughts on this as I prefer to believe in innocent until proven otherwise as you yourself well know Stevie.

Hmmmm tell that to the parents of Steven Lawrence. She's had ample opportunity to deny it under the guise that what she did was right, with vehement support from non LM enthusiasts too, only strengthening her feeling that what she did was right.

Do you want me to post it again, thicko?

Yes try not to contradict yourself this time though.

Arsehole.

Stevie, you're making yourself look a bit of a tit fella :icon_lol: I assume you are jumping into the ring with LM on this as you're also banned from NO?

Maybe I should look back there if the place is that fucking good people are tearing up trees to get there.

Ambiguous nonsense. Nothing less than I would expect. If you have something to say on the matter say it.

Arsehole.

Ambiguous nonsense. Nothing less than I would expect. If you have something to say on the matter say it.

eh? Whats to say? the whole looks clear as day to me. LM posts here and makes a new account on NO. He posts pretty much the same post on both boards. This is highlighted on NO leading to his ban (I assume?). You then grab hold of this like a dog with a rope and shake fuck out of it. I assume this is because you are also banned from NO? I don't go there, haven't dont in years so I fail to see the attraction. I also fail to see why anyone needs to throw crayons at Catmag if she is a mod there?

Arsehole.

eh? Whats to say? the whole looks clear as day to me. LM posts here and makes a new account on NO. He posts pretty much the same post on both boards. This is highlighted on NO leading to his ban (I assume?). You then grab hold of this like a dog with a rope and shake fuck out of it. I assume this is because you are also banned from NO? I don't go there, haven't dont in years so I fail to see the attraction. I also fail to see why anyone needs to throw crayons at Catmag if she is a mod there?

I can't see NO, nor do I want to. However my sources claim that there IS NO WAY you could possibly tell that it's LM posting over there as "Spike". I don't care about being banned from NO, there's more people talking pish over there than there is over here so why would I want to go back, most of them think I'm a cunt anyway. Like Cantona once said he is a calm nice man, till he sees an injustice being done, and I think that's how I am. The evidence I've been presented with shows a bit of an injustice in terms of the sinister source of the information revealed. I concede however, the information I have is neither provable or disprovable, and having read what LM put without reading the other thread, it appeared there was an admittance, having read it, it's a bit cloudy.

I can't see NO, nor do I want to. However my sources claim that there IS NO WAY you could possibly tell that it's LM posting over there as "Spike". I don't care about being banned from NO, there's more people talking pish over there than there is over here so why would I want to go back, most of them think I'm a cunt anyway. Like Cantona once said he is a calm nice man, till he sees an injustice being done, and I think that's how I am. The evidence I've been presented with shows a bit of an injustice in terms of the sinister source of the information revealed. I concede however, the information I have is neither provable or disprovable, and having read what LM put without reading the other thread, it appeared there was an admittance, having read it, it's a bit cloudy.

So you haven't read the other thread but decided to jump in there anyway? He posted the same post in both fucking forums man! It really is as simple as that.

Show me where I've admitted matching IP's cos I'd love to see it!

So you haven't read the other thread but decided to jump in there anyway? He posted the same post in both fucking forums man! It really is as simple as that.

Word for word?

I took this on face value.

Word for word?

I took this on face value.

Well let that be a little lesson to you eh? The ramblings of a madman are rarely factual.

Arsehole.

Fair enough. But like someone else said, LM's posting style does tend to stand out. I dont get (and do answer me this LM), why someone would slate the place, call them all the fuckers under the sun (after being banned), slate the people that post there and so on, then go and sign up again and start posting again?

Fair enough. But like someone else said, LM's posting style does tend to stand out. I dont get (and do answer me this LM), why someone would slate the place, call them all the fuckers under the sun (after being banned), slate the people that post there and so on, then go and sign up again and start posting again?

Simple. He's an obsessive sad case.

Personally I have respect for my elders, and I don't think it's right for people to call other 20 odd years their senior mad men on a message board.

Personally I have respect for my elders, and I don't think it's right for people to call other 20 odd years their senior mad men on a message board.

Leazes doesn't think his age is relevant in discussions (except when he claims his accumulated life experience trumps everyone elses). And his behaviour regarding NO is sad regardless of his age. Personally, given his age, I think its even sadder. He should know better than get utterly obsessed by a bunch of kids on a football messageboard - do you seriously disagree?

Leazes doesn't think his age is relevant in discussions (except when he claims his accumulated life experience trumps everyone elses). And his behaviour regarding NO is sad regardless of his age. Personally, given his age, I think its even sadder. He should know better than get utterly obsessed by a bunch of kids on a football messageboard - do you seriously disagree?

In this instance he's annoyed at what he feels as an injustice, and looking at how he views what has happened, then it's understandable.

In this instance he's annoyed at what he feels as an injustice, and looking at how he views what has happened, then it's understandable.

Tbf Stevie, you're not averse to slagging people off yourself whether you know the age of the person or not.

Do you think it's right that he makes unfounded allegations about someone with evidence that he's completely made up in his head?

What category does the pair of you making up random accusations about Cath fall into btw? Seriously, you and LM never sound more sad than when you start on all the N-O shite.

Tbf Stevie, you're not averse to slagging people off yourself whether you know the age of the person or not.

Do you think it's right that he makes unfounded allegations about someone with evidence that he's completely made up in his head?

It says in the bible respect your elders, you should know that being a Roman Catholic girl. You won't find me abusing people 5 and 10 years older than me, I show respect.

I think he was exploring all possible explanations for his NO marching orders. He insists to me there is no way they could've known Spike was him. The impression I got is he might as well have put a crescent moon up in his sig (or words to that effect), such was his desire to remain undetected.

What category does the pair of you making up random accusations about Cath fall into btw? Seriously, you and LM never sound more sad than when you start on all the N-O shite.

Random accusations based on the evidence I was presented with. I haven't started all the NO shite I'm just saying from what he believes to have happened, IF that is what's happened do you believe it's right?