Just went to have a nosey on NO

Jusoda Kid

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not even called James and I'm not Thompers either you jizz-tasting tail ticklers! :D

So the bloke called Lee Thompson who left me a message simply saying "boring cunt" on Facebook was you right? You see you share the same IP address as 'Thompers'...

Bit of a coincidence don't you think? Seeing as you both seem to have the same potty mouth :lol:

I'm not even called James and I'm not Thompers either you jizz-tasting tail ticklers! :D

So the bloke called Lee Thompson who left me a message simply saying "boring cunt" on Facebook was you right? You see you share the same IP address as 'Thompers'...

Bit of a coincidence don't you think? Seeing as you both seem to have the same potty mouth :lol:

Also observe Hova's stalking of Stevie and a few other pointers :D

I have to be honest, and neither Hova or Thompers even registered on the Hips Annoying Scale. I recall the KK thread (oh how interesting it could have been if Kev had had a middle name of Keith), but Tom just kept going back in for more and more, instead of letting the lad self destruct through lack of interest from others.

This just gets better and better.... log into Facebook and what message do I have? :D

See you're now reckoning you can get an I.P through facebook? Rofl. And now you see why I call you a boring cunt. And I don't have the same I.P address as Thompers, you boring lying cunt, because my ISP is different from when I posted under that name. What. A. Fucking. Boring. Mong

:lol:

This just gets better and better.... log into Facebook and what message do I have? :icon_lol:

See you're now reckoning you can get an I.P through facebook? Rofl. And now you see why I call you a boring cunt. And I don't have the same I.P address as Thompers, you boring lying cunt, because my ISP is different from when I posted under that name. What. A. Fucking. Boring. Mong

:lol:

:D

This just gets better and better.... log into Facebook and what message do I have? :icon_lol:

:D

:lol: What a spastic that lad is.

If modding was about having a sense of humour, the admin team would look rather different. :lol:

Oh, and this place would have fallen apart years ago. :D

If modding was about having a sense of humour, the admin team would look rather different. :lol:

Fish still wouldnt make the team either.

I dunno, the love just isn't there any more!