NUFC not for sale + Hughton awarded 18 month deal

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

Mike Ashley count not give a blind fuck about you, your kids, your parents or friends and every bit of joy or sadness that has ever been felt for this club. He cares NOTHING about what this club is. It means NOTHING to him. Its an annoyance, an irritation. He will do ANYTHING for a few quid. Bit by bit he will destroy the club. You are not important. Your views mean nothing. The money you put into the club as a ratio of your income means nothing to him.

Very soon at what was a football club near you - "Welcome to the Sports Direct Arena - home of the Newcastle Lillywhites"

What a cunt of a man, an absolute fucking prick. He doesn't deserve to step into OUR stadium, let alone re-name the fucker.

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd also like to know where the £40 million gained from transfers from both this summer and earlier (Given, Milner and N'Zogbia deals weren't being paid for until this summer according to DL) is? He's not used it to run the club, the overdraft has done that, so where is it Mike?

Fucking David Craig, what a clueless cunt man! Aaaarrrrgggghhhh!!!

And while I understand some people's views on 'peaceful' protests I don't think that's particularly viable, the lefty do-gooding world gets nowhere with it's fashionable moral high-grounds - what's really needed is a stronger show of intent otherwise it's just not getting anywhere. It seems to me that the only time the Fat Cunt has actually done anything in response to anything the fans have done was when the protest went ahead after the Keegan debacle.

I'd also like to know where the £40 million gained from transfers from both this summer and earlier (Given, Milner and N'Zogbia deals weren't being paid for until this summer according to DL) is? He's not used it to run the club, the overdraft has done that, so where is it Mike?

We need to assemble as much evidence as we can through media sources and the like and present it through the NUST and then ask them where the money has gone.

I think it's really time for people to get behind the NUST and for us to all be pulling in the same direction.

Sadly I don't think match boycoutts are the answer but their is definitely something we can do but as Peter pointed out it has to be organised and successful or it can be detrimental to the credibility of the trust.

We need a fans voice and we need cohesion.

Flabergasted...

Amongst supporters it will be as pointless as renaming the Leazes, the name will not be adopted.

£20million this week. To invest in what exactly?

Not by us but there'll evidently be 'signage' all around the place with it on and the media will certainly adopt it...

:nah:

Flabergasted...

Amongst supporters it will be as pointless as renaming the Leazes, the name will not be adopted.

That's not the point. It will be rammed down peoples throats world wide via the media on a monthly, weekly and daily basis. "over to Chris Kamara at The Slimfast Stadium - UNBELIEVABLE JEFF....". He's either thick as fuck, vindictive, just a born cunt or all three.

Flabergasted...

Not by us but there'll evidently be 'signage' all around the place with it on and the media will certainly adopt it...

Even on stuff like Sky Sports, google maps and computer games it will be different.

It's been St.James' Park for one hundred and seven years. Two world wars, 4 league titles, 6 F.A Cups, One european trophy and it's our little bit of football history that I personally didn't think anybody could touch.

It didn't happen at the 'Your Name Here Ground' it happened at St.James' Park.

I hope he chokes on a cock.

Flabergasted...

Even on stuff like Sky Sports, google maps and computer games it will be different.

It's been St.James' Park for one hundred and seven years. Two world wars, 4 league titles, 6 F.A Cups, One european trophy and it's our little bit of football history that I personally didn't think anybody could touch.

It didn't happen at the 'Your Name Here Ground' it happened at St.James' Park.

I hope he chokes on a cock.

Bagsy not mine. He'd probably bite it off like it was a Greggs sausage roll, the fat cunt.

Flabergasted...

That's not the point. It will be rammed down peoples throats world wide via the media on a monthly, weekly and daily basis. "over to Chris Kamara at The Slimfast Stadium - UNBELIEVABLE JEFF....". He's either thick as fuck, vindictive, just a born cunt or all three.

I believe him to be all three but there is not a lot will stop him doing whatever the fuck he wants.

Another point on this - it would be lost in time - who still calls the milburn stand the popular end?

Lol, who's that Scottish twat presenting on Talksport? He's trying to make out the renaming of the club wouldn't be such a bad thing because as he said "what does it matter if you get money that'll help you get back in to the Premiership?". He's saying that with the £20m Ashley's going to give the team we could be looking at a good £35m in funds to get us promoted... how many times do these fuckwits need reminding how much of a complete liar Ashley is??? Jesus Christ on a bike, the media are unbelievable - the fans are already being made out to look unreasonable by wanting Ashley out whatever the cost.

It's daft really.

Here's an actual fact...

5.2 The Club admitted to the Tribunal that it repeatedly and intentionally misled the press, public and the fans of Newcastle United.

£20m?

Yeh right.

We need to assemble as much evidence as we can through media sources and the like and present it through the NUST and then ask them where the money has gone.

I think it's really time for people to get behind the NUST and for us to all be pulling in the same direction.

Sadly I don't think match boycoutts are the answer but their is definitely something we can do but as Peter pointed out it has to be organised and successful or it can be detrimental to the credibility of the trust.

There is no direction other than plans to one day buy the club.

Fuck off man, CT. This is not the time to air your petty grievances.

Then you havent read the statement on their website relating to this......Fucking Joke. Pull your head out of your arse and go and read it.

There's something not right about a lad who amounts to little more than a minor telling someone 20 years their senior to fuck off.

I think the first positive steps that could be taken here are the Chronicle upping their anti-Ashley stance, I know they have been, but it's time for them to step it up too, it's not like they'd lose anything, what does Lee Ryder have to lose?

Then you havent read the statement on their website relating to this......Fucking Joke. Pull your head out of your arse and go and read it.

Of course i've read it, but there's no point in seizing on a hastily written statement minutes after the announcement late yesterday evening.

If NUST don't take any action outside of "Lets try to buy the club" then I will hand my membership card in. I'm more than confident we'll see direct action taken sooner rather than later when ideas have been properly discussed between members. You're effectively asking for something to be fully arranged 11 hours after the annoucement which, like every other post you make on this particular subject, is fucking ridiculous.

There's something not right about a lad who amounts to little more than a minor telling someone 20 years their senior to fuck off.

I think the first positive steps that could be taken here are the Chronicle upping their anti-Ashley stance, I know they have been, but it's time for them to step it up too, it's not like they'd lose anything, what does Lee Ryder have to lose?

You would like to think that Stevie, but their actions so far will probably mean they will continue with the same meek approach.

Apparently the club wouldn't talk to the Chronicle after Saturday's game because of perceived 'negative coverage' :nah:

It must be because the weekly 17 page interview with Steven Taylor wasn't gushing enough.

Ryder posted to his blog immediately. No opinion, just the facts...

By Lee Ryder on Oct 27, 09 10:13 PM

NEWCASTLE UNITED were tonight removed off the market as Mike Ashley handed Chris Hughton the manager's post on a permanent basis.

The Chronicle revealed earlier this month that Ashley intended to hand Hughton full control of the team after making a great start to the season which currently sees the Magpies top the table.

Ashley spent the day on Tyneside after arriving by helicopter at lunchtime before watching a behind closed doors friendly at the club's Benton base, which United lost 3-2 against Celtic.

A club statement revealed tonight: "The Club had been trying to broker a deal with a number of prospective buyers in recent months however none of those deals came to fruition.

"With regard to the possible sale of the Club to Barry Moat, that particular bid has now fallen through due to the cash price of £80m not being met.

"In confirming the news, Mike Ashley stated that he is totally committed to the future success of Newcastle United and will be focusing on gaining promotion back to the Premier League. Mike will put a further £20m into the Club this week.

Derek Llambias, Managing Director of Newcastle United, said: "We are delighted that Chris has accepted the post of full time manager.

"He has done a terrific job this season and we wish him every success for the rest of this season and beyond.

"He will continue to receive our full backing and support."

And Chris Hughton added: "It is a very proud day for me to be named as the manager of this magnificent football club. I thank Mike and Derek for their support and will be doing everything in my power to get the Club back into the Premier League at the first time of asking.

"Having the unequivocal backing of the players has helped me enormously and I would also like to thank Colin Calderwood, Paul Barron and the rest of the backroom staff who have never been anything but tremendously supportive to me this season."

The statement also said: "Whilst confirming these two matters, Newcastle United now aims to move forward on and off the pitch.

"The Club aims to maximise its commercial revenues; this includes renegotiating its Club sponsor and kit deal, which expire at the end of this season, as well as welcoming offers for the stadium naming rights for next season."

http://www.blogonthetyne.co.uk/2009/10/uni...-as-h.html#more

Pussy

I once heard depression described as a lack any type of feeling rather than anger, sadness or whatever. That's how I feel at the minute - numb.