NUFC not for sale + Hughton awarded 18 month deal

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

It isn't a suprise at all that the club has been taken off the market and that Hughton has got the job full-time.

And that isnt really a worry to me, the saga is over, move on.

Deep down we all knew it was a con and that the fat fuckin cunt had NO intention to sell, was all smoke and mirror's. Wouldnt suprise me if Moat was in on it all too.

The fat cunt isnt stupid...paid about £250mil for the club and he wasnt going to sell for £80mil more or less a 3rd of what he has paid...especially when his other business have sucked in shit.

Add to the fact we got the payment for being relegated, another payment when we go up, a wage bill hugely reduced and new kit and shirt sponsorship deals to rake in at the end of this season.

No suprise at all.

But what the fuck is this about selling the naming rights for ST JAMES PARK!?!?!?!

I actually do beleive he his trying to murder our club now either that or he has a death wish...is he really so fuckin stupid.

I swear i hope i see him out and about town because i will have absolutely no qualms is smashing the fat fucker to within an inch of his life!!

Un-fuckin-beleivable.....oh wait......it is actually.

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone buying the naming rights and therefore associating themselves with Ashley's regime will find themselves boycoutted by Geordies.

This is the campaign NUST should now launch...do not sponsor our stadium, we will hate you too.

Seriously dunno how much more of this I can take.

This is going to send a lot of fans over the edge and kill the attendances.

The sad thing is the fans will all forget their hatred by the weekend and 'want to get behind the team'... fucking mugs the lot of them if they do. And this bollocks about £20m being put in this week, yeah righto Mike, that'll be miraculously spent on wages and what not, nothing will be put in to the first team for buying players and we all know it.

Anyone buying the naming rights and therefore associating themselves with Ashley's regime will find themselves boycoutted by Geordies.

This is the campaign NUST should now launch...do not sponsor our stadium, we will hate you too.

:nah:

What next? Change the bastard strip?

new deal at the end of the season..................................he wouldn't would he?

It really is time for NUST to step forward with something, their membership would rise tenfold if they lead/organise protests

Edited by roger milla's hips

This is the final straw....hes had enough of being told to get out our club and wants to hurt us in possibly the worst possible way. Fuckin hell...he'll get lynched at the Peterborough game.

what price it'll be the "sports direct" stadium@St James Park?

what a cunt

How that obscene excuse of a fucking human manages to sleep at night is fucking beyond me.

Die slowly and painfully you horrible cunt.

Protest time now, anyone?

Absolutely

This is the final straw now like

How that obscene excuse of a fucking human manages to sleep at night is fucking beyond me.

Die slowly and painfully you horrible cunt.

Protest time now, anyone?

Oh fuck.

Hopefully the black and white stripes carry enough commercial worth to persist, but it would not surprise me tbh, Nothing would.

The line about maximising commercial revenues. Why say that? Who says that? Christ man, we know you are doing that, everyone knows it, but why say it?

Edited by trophyshy

NUSC surely has to speak up now

I've no doubt they'll be formulating ideas as we speak. Protesting has got to be a very viable option.

Boycotting games has to be an option, if he does sell the rights it'll be a long term deal that I doubt even a new owner could get out of.

Any potential sponsor should be made aware of how unpopular that deal would be.

All of the following is my personal view, as a fan, not in any shape or form as part of my NUST duties. It is however something that will be repeated in any conversations with other committee members.

Mike Ashley can fuck with our club, he can sell our players, he can and has got us relegated, he can piss about our greatest players and managers. He can do that because he can get away with it but this is a differnet matter altogether. Its the history of our parents, grandparents and great-grandparents but more importantly its our childrens future. I dont want my son playing at The McDonalds arena or heaven forbid, the SupportersDirect Dome.

Im proud of the name, we're not Scarborough or Arsenal, we have a history that cannot and will not be sold.

This cannot be allowed to happen but be under no illusions Mike Ashley will do as Mike fucking Ashley wants. He knows it will piss us off and hes happy for that to happen. No amount of protest or boycott against Ashley and the club will sway his views, in fact my first thoughts are that it will merely push him on further to do it and he'll argue that the reduced income because of any boycott makes it even more of a necessity.

The only thing that will stop this is for the potential purchasers to know fine well that instead of enhancing their business any renaming of the ground will result in severe and full boycott of their products / services. This shouldnt just be NUFC fans, Ive argued for a while that its time supporters organisations from all clubs came together to help each other. Liverpool and Man U fans will at some stage need our support, you scratch our backs we'll scratch yours as they say.

The NUST need time to assess what this latest hot air means to what is currently going on, the discussions, the hard work and the plans cant just stop dead because Ashley says its not up for sale. At the same time, we cant just go all out against a bloke we're currently trying to convince should sell us the club (or at least a stake in it) no matter how much he chooses to ignore us.

Its a tightrope, its all too easy for those of us not fully involved in the negotiations with big business and financial minds to say we should storm the gates without giving a thought to the consequences there. At the same time, theres the potential for us (NUST) to get too drawn into whats going on at that level and miss the bigger picture, the most important thing is the continued survival of this football club at all levels, that includes its history.

Why say that? Who says that? Christ man, we know you are doing that, everyone knows it, but why say it?

Because he's a clueless, fat sweaty cunt.

It's spite imo. He is rubbing our noses in it.

Although I'm unable to refute any of your accusations.

i hate this cunt...

Too right!

FUCK OFF YOU FAT FUCKING MISERBLE CUNT AND DON"T YOU DARE CHANGE THE OF ST JAMES" PARK!

As Peasepud had said, this is the ultimate desecration to those who support this club. Fuck, I don't even live in Britain and I'm as mad as hell.

Yes, this is simply Ashley trying to antagonise the fans as much as possible.

In the name of Milburn, Cole, Gazza, Shearer, Moncur, Beardsley and Sir Bobby, this man must be stopped.

totally fucking disgusting, I'd already long accepted the fact Hughton was going to be manager and the ugly cockney was not selling but fucking with the history of the club is even below this wretch, surely?

Any company would be mental to buy the rights to rename the stadium as well, like Tom has said renaming a stadium after its been called the same thing since 1892 would be commercial suicide. I'm happy his companies fortunes are crashing, I would actually have a smile on my face if one day I was to hear the news of this odious mans suicide after he filed for bankruptcy he pretty much has no soul as far as I'm concerned seems to me he's only about money just a shell of a human being he's laughable and pathetic and I'd pity him if it wasn't for the fact I hate him so much because of what he is doing to my beloved team a team I've supported since birth and planned to support till death but I'm no longer sure it will be my team if this greasy lardarsed cunt carries on with his kamikaze mission.

Pud, while I understand a guy cannot entertain talks with NUST after you've just slated him in the press.

A press release stating the fans point of view is fair and I don't think it could be construed as an effort to derail the talks.

"NUST have spoken with fans and here is what they've told us ' [insert stuff here]' "

I get that he wants to try and recoup some of his losses but this shows he truly doesn't give a shit about the club and has now become it's biggest enemy, instead of just a disastrous owner. To sell it's entire history down the swanee in an effort to claw back losses made because of his own bumbling idiocy is scandalous.

The thing is, Ashley has no concept of the club's history and doesn't care one jot about it. He'll do it because other clubs have done it and it makes money which he can siphon straight into his pocket.

I dread to think what sort of company would want to do it btw. They'd have to be totally clueless.

I won't go back if he re-names the stadium. Unfortunately it's going to take this sort of action to cut the cancer out of our club.

I hope he's going to have more than that cheeky bastard with the 'cockney tosser' on the back of of his shirt with him, because unless he's a black belt at baseball bat he's going to need some fucking reinforcements.

He's blatantly taking the piss and it only gives me a slight bit of satisfaction that the KK tribunal findings and the fans mocking have obviously got to him so much that he's trying to ruin the club and it's heritage. Words really can't really do justice to the contempt I feel for this cretin right now.

If nust do nothing now it will be nothing short of disgraceful, same for the local rags.

Camps should be set up outside his home and offices.

No point he'll be in Dubai drumming up business. We'll be the Sheikh-el-Kebabi Arena from next season.