NUFC not for sale + Hughton awarded 18 month deal

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More the point than anything else is that it'd have fuck all effect. Even if Blair did speak, Ashley wouldn't give a fuck.

I'm still hoping the OFT fuck him over - seize all his business interests and lock the fat cunt up - now THAT's karma.

A phrase often directed at........

Jesus, Ghandi, Martin Luther, etc etc etc

Its a great excuse Craig for doing absolutely fuck all! <_<

Why don't you email Redheugh while you're at it? :nah:

And there are still some mongs on N-O peddling the "ooh, we must not annoy Ashley. The players will get upset. It's an important season" line :nah:

Honestly, you'd think these fuckers would learn. We had one protest at the start last season and some of them still think that's the sole reason we went down.

In January I got this emailed from the club

"We will be happy to cancel your 2 year agreement, you will need to contact the Box Office on 0191 2611571 where an operator can do this for you. You will need to pay the difference between the freeze price and the standard 1 year price"

I have now emailed them asking if we can still cancel this agreement and get out of next years ticket.

And there are still some mongs on N-O peddling the "ooh, we must not annoy Ashley. The players will get upset. It's an important season" line :nah:

Honestly, you'd think these fuckers would learn. We had one protest at the start last season and some of them still think that's the sole reason we went down.

Those cunts need to take their heads out of the sand or fuck off and not come back, wankers. <_<

You do confuse me <_< That is the same line coming from NUSC <_<

Does everything have to come back to NUSC you dullard?

I'm waiting for NUST to show their hand. One short statement after the announcement is no comparison to the calm and measured opinion of a spotty 14 year old on a messageboard.

Action is needed.

Cancel all SKY subscriptions. Can you imagine the arse twitching at SKY if thousands of people started cancelling their subscriptions? They would be straight on to LardAsh to re-think his plans.

Start trashing/torching his shops up and down the country.

Bring the streets and railway station of Newcastle to a standstill by mass protests.

Hack into his company's computer network and trash it.

Or is it 'just football' ??? Are we fucking sheep who don't give a shite about being pushed around time after time by ONE FUCKIN' BLOKE??????????? We need to make a stand. Re-naming St James' Park is not going to be tolerated. Or is it 'just football' and doesn't really matter??? Is this part of our heritage which one man can come along and fuck with, or are we going to wake up and try and stop it?

Too far, LardAsh, you have pushed me to the limit on this one kidda. You may think this is a larf and I am an inconsequential piece of shit - but you would be sadly mistaken, sir. I am a fucking NUTTER when I get going and believe me, you have got me going. Think I'm kidding, LardAsh? You just watch. For starters, make sure your helicopter is well guarded when it's waiting for you on Tyneside. Of course, I'm joking. Ha ha ha ha ha.

Says the person who criticised NUSC when they were organising protests. In fact, just recently you said they should be about becoming a cosy little supporters club rather than a pressure group iirc.

Says the person who criticised NUSC when they were organising protests. In fact, just recently you said they should be about becoming a cosy little supporters club rather than a pressure group iirc.

And they should buy a pub. Never forget that Christmas Tree suggested that NUST should buy a pub. That was classic.

Never in my 30 odd years supporting the toon have I ever felt this low.

What next? Change the team name to Sports Direct United?

A boycott is the only thing that will make him listen....hit him were it hurts the most...his fucking fat piggy pockets.

Dear Chris

Thank you for your e-mail. As Paul Robertson is away from the office I am responding in his absence.

The paper's view is that the regime of Mike Ashley is utterly discredited and it would be in the best interests of the club for it to be sold.

Unfortunately, this has not happened.

We have been heavily critical of them since the fiasco over Keegan with consistent, hard-hitting pieces as comment in the name of the Chronicle and its writers.

I refer you to the front page headlines - Get out of Toon, Complete Shambles, What a Mess and How could You let this happen to our club (on relegation) to name just a few of the Chronicle front pages in the past 12 months.

Both John Gibson and Lee Ryder have done articles fiercely criticising the regime. This stance will continue, given Ashley's decision to take the club off the market and, particularly, his crass decision to offer the naming rights to St James's Park.

At the same time we have to reflect on the job Chris Hughton and the players are doing - to be top of the league in the current situation is some achievement. Considering this, it is counter-productive to have a go at the regime every single day and what the Chronicle wants is for Newcastle United to succeed on the pitch.

We would also wish to bring good news from within Newcastle United but such is the crisis brought on by the mismanagement at the club, it has been in short supply. No newspapers or broadcast media have covered the goings-on in as much depth as the Chronicle and its sister papers, or with as much inside knowledge from contacts within and outside the club who are equally dismayed at the way it is being run.

Once again thanks for your comments and I can assure you we will continue to cover Newcastle United in depth and reflect the views of the fans through all our titles.

Yours sincerely

Chris Styles

Executive Editor – Evening Chronicle

Fair play