We need to support the team 100%

loonyTOON

The team needs the same number of supporters to turn up to home games and away matches. There is nothing at the end of the day we can do but support our team the way we always have. Boycotting will just affect the players, some of which (ranger, vuchic, carroll etc) have real potential for the clubs future, but will get shipped on at the end of the season if we dont go up. So lets show Ashley how we feel in a different way.

One last thing, Ashley's $a c#ck but at th end of the day, HE owns the club. No matter what we do, HE can do what he pleases. SUCKS. Wish Shepherd was still with us.

Disagree? Do you support the team or not? Do you want premier league again?

Wise up. We're stuck with him till summer by the looks of it. Help the lads get the results by sticking by them

Wise up. We're stuck with him till summer by the looks of it. Help the lads get the results by sticking by them

And there lies the problem.

Even if we manage to escape the January transfer window without an "Everything Must Go!" sale and somehow got promoted we will be right royally fucked again. The greedy one will once again spend the whole summer chasing the pounds and we will be left with little to no transfers and no planning for a season back in the Premiership. We may be back up there but we'll probably have a worse team than the one that was relegated.

I want the premier league again but I also want the club ran properly and this cowboy out of town..

So if the ground was deserted for the next four home games, do you think he would hang around or get on the phone to Barry, snatching his hand off.

I think he would stay. It wont make a difference. He has the power to do what he wishes. All it will do is jeopardise our possible promotion.

And Christmas tree, so what? if you dont like it, support your 5yo, and send the money you'd use for football to a charity helping those at war, and dont bother with football anymore

So if the ground was deserted for the next four home games, do you think he would hang around or get on the phone to Barry, snatching his hand off.

I think he would stay. It wont make a difference. He has the power to do what he wishes. All it will do is jeopardise our possible promotion.

And Christmas tree, so what? if you dont like it, support your 5yo, and send the money you'd use for football to a charity helping those at war, and dont bother with football anymore

Pretty ironic having a go when the topic itself is about trying to get people to stay and support the lads/team.

The team needs the same number of supporters to turn up to home games and away matches. There is nothing at the end of the day we can do but support our team the way we always have. Boycotting will just affect the players, some of which (ranger, vuchic, carroll etc) have real potential for the clubs future, but will get shipped on at the end of the season if we dont go up. So lets show Ashley how we feel in a different way.

One last thing, Ashley's $a c#ck but at th end of the day, HE owns the club. No matter what we do, HE can do what he pleases. SUCKS. Wish Shepherd was still with us.

I understand what your saying, but no I dont want Premier League football right, Im not bothered about that anymore. The only reason Id be bothered would be if it garanteed that Ashley would go. The soul and heritage of the club is my main concern now, iand that will always be at jeopardy as long as Ashleys here. Enough is enough, weve been here before, a boycott neds to be organised imo, and we need to act now before we look back and think 'if only we..'.

I understand what your saying, but no I dont want Premier League football right, Im not bothered about that anymore. The only reason Id be bothered would be if it garanteed that Ashley would go. The soul and heritage of the club is my main concern now, iand that will always be at jeopardy as long as Ashleys here. Enough is enough, weve been here before, a boycott neds to be organised imo, and we need to act now before we look back and think 'if only we..'.

We know how you feel. Its almost worth writing off the next few seasons and seeing the club ruined before phoenixing someday.

Ashley counts on our mug behaviour and being predictable and it'd be great to see that reversed.

Empty stadium... only way.

I agree.

The players don't give a fuck anyway and I don't give a shit about them either.

I'd personally rather sink to wherever we have to sink to in order to get the club into the hands of the people who support it. Money has all but wrecked the game and to have it in the more stable hands of the fans will see it through far better than any other owner.

is this guy for real??? ffs!!

Errr sorry to say like lads but wum or no wum he does make a valid point.

Ashley owns the club and theres really fuck all that can be done about it, maybe if EVERYONE stopped buying strips and our next match attendance was 0 something might change, but thats never going to happen is it? Lets be honest.

I don't buy into the whole idea that a boycott or protest will have a huge negative effect on the players on the pitch. I know some people still want to hold up the Hull game as a shining example of how protesting = bad but there were a plethora of other factors that probably had much more to do with our performance in that game. That one protest also doesn't account for our shitness the rest of the season and our eventual relegation although I know some people like to think it does.

For the greater good a boycott/general protest is neccessary.

Errr sorry to say like lads but wum or no wum he does make a valid point.

Ashley owns the club and theres really fuck all that can be done about it, maybe if EVERYONE stopped buying strips and our next match attendance was 0 something might change, but thats never going to happen is it? Lets be honest.

The club is probably making around £1 million per game based on ticket, beer and bait sales if we keep up 44,000 attendances at least. If that drops by 10,000 in protest and there's even a half arsed boycott of club merchandise and scran at the match that'll probably bring income from match days down by around £250,000. It may seem like a paltry sum for a football club that deals in millions but it all adds up.

Okay, i've simplified it somewhat but you get the idea. He's a money man who all of a sudden needs to count the pennies because his business ventures are fucked so this type of drop will matter to him.

Interesting that the people saying empty stadium is the only way, 40000 mugs etc.. are the least committed of the people on here generally, and don't own season tickets etc.