Well peasants, you called me mad, deluded, and

accadacca

many other 'hurtful' :razz: names, but old accadacca is being proved 100% correct !

It would be churlish of me to say I told you so, but you know what ?

I TOLD YOU SO !!!! :D

Already averaging over 2 points per game with no one but WBA able to keep up - its in the bag boys and girls, its in the bag.

Good to be back.

We beat Peterborough for fucks sake! :razz:

We still failed to beat QPR, Scunthorpe, Blackpool, Nottingham Forest & Bristol City and in a few results we were very lucky to come away with the three points.

Some Acca quotes.....

it's a perfect move for him as he has a house up here and his lass is from N'land. This is a done deal imo.{/quote]

On why Sol Campbell will be coming to Toon, Aug 16th.

Also on the same day....

The club will be sold this week and changes will occur just in time so its onwards and upwards - nee bother.

Before the Palace game....

A draw would be fine, but expect a 2-1 win.

or the classic

you are one of these lads on the board that fear half the teams in the CCC like the guy who fears going to Palace ??

I know who should be on prozaic, and it aint me. laugh.gif

What aload of bollocks.

Ameobi gets injured, so Hughton picks up the phone and gets Harewood or King in. Is that much of a drop in quality ?

Colo gets injured so Catchcart comes in, and so it goes on.

Well done on predicting Harewood however you couldnt have been further from the truth with the drop in quality statement.

At the end of the day, many see us as capable of going up however nobody other than you believes we will piss the league, as proven by dropping points already at home.

When we have near enough our first team, as we were yesterday, we can beat anyone at home and have a good chance away. However, as virtually everyone but acca seems to realise, the squad is threadbare and we struggle with injuries. This is what most concerns me with the winter coming. Worth pointing out as well that we are only 7 points ahead of 7th position (non play off place), i.e. there's a chasing pack behind us.

As has been pointed out, promotion under Ashley will simply mean relegation next year in any case.

Finding it easy? Tbh with the scoring talent that West Brom and Cardiff have i'm worried we might only make the play offs,Plus when boro get use to playing how Strachan wants then too :razz:

When we came down and with the players we have i thought we'd piss the league but we are not by a country fucking mile

Edited by Carter 3

many other 'hurtful' :aye: names, but old accadacca is being proved 100% correct !

It would be churlish of me to say I told you so, but you know what ?

I TOLD YOU SO !!!! :ithankyou:

Already averaging over 2 points per game with no one but WBA able to keep up - its in the bag boys and girls, its in the bag.

Good to be back.

:razz::D:);):blush:

you're still a complete tit though