France gets tough...

AgentAxeman

my views are based on life experience, not what some out of touch "intellectual" has brainwashed me with. By the way, your own comments above betray your own limited thinking but I don't suppose you will understand that....... ;)

This is the latest in a line of posts where you intimate that being intellectual is a bad thing, also doing good... It's what the right wing do in America, where the need to seem at one with the common man is held in higher regard than thinking with more than your gut. FOX endlessly belittle academia as out of touch, when in truth, the ignorant demagogues are those that are out of touch with how the world really is, because they see it from (ironically) behind a veil of fear and conservatism. Anything moderate or considerate is dismissed as weak and anything that encourages pluralism is unpatriotic. They use fear and anger as a bludgeon, however when their views are challenged the challenger is labelled and their points ignored.

I'm just curious, what reason have you for this, if it is not akin to theirs?

Don't get me wrong, some great thinkers have operated on the right hand side of the political spectrum, but at least they were great thinkers and not just fear mongers.

Also as a side bar, why is it "brainwashing" when it's one view, but "life experience" when it's another?

Oh, by the by? Please don't reply with the staid "Well if you don't know, then what's the point" as it highlights your ignorance rather than displaying any knowledge or insight you may have garnered from your much vaunted "Life Experience"

I've already tried to get an answer on this Fish

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?...st&p=703556

As usual, no real reply, it's all down to my lack of 'life experience' apparently? :D

So, Leazes, how about a brief summary of your fantastic 'Life Experience'- I'm intrigued.

Did you do a lot of travelling, were you a voluntary aid worker, oil worker in the middle east?

Please, don't say you were a squaddie :)

#As it happens, no I was not a squaddie. But making this very comment betrays yourA total lack of understanding of national security and how it works. What is wrong with being a squaddie in the front line, do you seriously think you have more understanding ? BWhat book did you read all your theories ? :razz:

A Bingo :)

B No Book...cannot read...brainwashed...must hate Muslims

So anyway Leazes, yet again you have squirmed out of answering a direct question- what is your life experience that makes you so much more worldly than the rest of us?

A simple answer will do.

Sorry. But how I have spent my life is my business.

It's fairly obvious to me, that a lot of people on here don't have much experience of the real world and live in cuckoo land. As I've just said, it's those pesky terrorists you should be telling where they have gone wrong..........

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my views are based on life experience, not what some out of touch "intellectual" has brainwashed me with. By the way, your own comments above betray your own limited thinking but I don't suppose you will understand that....... ;)

This is the latest in a line of posts where you intimate that being intellectual is a bad thing, also doing good... It's what the right wing do in America, where the need to seem at one with the common man is held in higher regard than thinking with more than your gut. FOX endlessly belittle academia as out of touch, when in truth, the ignorant demagogues are those that are out of touch with how the world really is, because they see it from (ironically) behind a veil of fear and conservatism. Anything moderate or considerate is dismissed as weak and anything that encourages pluralism is unpatriotic. They use fear and anger as a bludgeon, however when their views are challenged the challenger is labelled and their points ignored.

Don't get me wrong, some great thinkers have operated on the right hand side of the political spectrum, but at least they were great thinkers and not just fear mongers.

Also as a side bar, why is it "brainwashing" when it's one view, but "life experience" when it's another?

Oh, by the by? Please don't reply with the staid "Well if you don't know, then what's the point" as it highlights your ignorance rather than displaying any knowledge or insight you may have garnered from your much vaunted "Life Experience"

As usual, no real reply, it's all down to my lack of 'life experience' apparently? :D

So, Leazes, how about a brief summary of your fantastic 'Life Experience'- I'm intrigued.

Did you do a lot of travelling, were you a voluntary aid worker, oil worker in the middle east?

#As it happens, no I was not a squaddie. But making this very comment betrays yourA total lack of understanding of national security and how it works. What is wrong with being a squaddie in the front line, do you seriously think you have more understanding ? BWhat book did you read all your theories ? :razz:

So anyway Leazes, yet again you have squirmed out of answering a direct question- what is your life experience that makes you so much more worldly than the rest of us?

A simple answer will do.

It's fairly obvious to me, that a lot of people on here don't have much experience of the real world and live in cuckoo land. As I've just said, it's those pesky terrorists you should be telling where they have gone wrong..........

Then don't feckin shout about having life experience unless you're prepared to back it up you tit.

Please, don't say you were a squaddie :D

A simple answer will do.

Then don't feckin shout about having life experience unless you're prepared to back it up you tit.

oh dear.

Resorting to insults, not good for someone as clever as you.

You will have to take my word for it. I am not posting what I have done with my life on an internet message board, you can however tell us what book you learned your pearls of wisdom from if you like :)

A simple answer will do.

oh dear.

You will have to take my word for it. I am not posting what I have done with my life on an internet message board, you can however tell us what book you learned your pearls of wisdom from if you like :)

You coward.

Here's my book.Peruse at your leisure

Edited by Monkeys Fist

Pipe down the lot o yiz. Fuckin cunts are here to stay and theres fuck all we can do apart from pretend they're integrating well, and agree that anyone being proud of our heritage and preservation of our heritage is xenophobic and nationalistic, in fact they should all get Hitler tattoo's and be done with it. Worlds fucked man, the toon are wank, our fans are wank, the leagues wank, fuckin 10% of the country speak broken English, the Russians have 5 suitcase nukes hidden here in case we start workin ourselves. Load of wank.

Wanks

I love my Heritage Stevie- few things make me prouder than knowing we, as Northumbria, ruled the country for a good spell and contributed hugely to its culture.

I'm proud to be English & British.

Because of the above highlight, I detest small minded ignorance and intolerance, a trait all too prevalent in many 'proud patriots'.

Without immigration we would not have; our language, our music, our sense of humour, our historical heritage, since these are all things which were significantly contributed to by various migrant groups at multiple points throughout our history as a nation.

Pipe down the lot o yiz. Fuckin cunts are here to stay and theres fuck all we can do apart from pretend they're integrating well, and agree that anyone being proud of our heritage and preservation of our heritage is xenophobic and nationalistic, in fact they should all get Hitler tattoo's and be done with it. Worlds fucked man, the toon are wank, our fans are wank, the leagues wank, fuckin 10% of the country speak broken English, the Russians have 5 suitcase nukes hidden here in case we start workin ourselves. Load of wank.

Wanks

And you can't be arsed to go to a match because it's a bit chilly

Wank

Without immigration we would not have; our language, our music, our sense of humour, our historical heritage, since these are all things which were significantly contributed to by various migrant groups at multiple points throughout our history as a nation.

There was a black chap at the Lewisham roundabout today holding a "God is great" placard while disturbing the traffic and urging repentance on the part of local sinners. He seemed particularly keen on shouting his gospel at the Muslims passing by. I'm still a little confused as to what to make of it all, but your mention of "humour" makes me wonder whether that's exactly what immigration has helped us realise - that boring old CofE is nothing compared with the version of Christianity where you get the songs, the beats and the insanity on your side. ;)

my views are based on life experience, not what some out of touch "intellectual" has brainwashed me with. By the way, your own comments above betray your own limited thinking but I don't suppose you will understand that....... :razz:

As usual, no real reply, it's all down to my lack of 'life experience' apparently? :)

#As it happens, no I was not a squaddie. But making this very comment betrays yourA total lack of understanding of national security and how it works. What is wrong with being a squaddie in the front line, do you seriously think you have more understanding ? BWhat book did you read all your theories ? :)

A simple answer will do.

Squandered it and bitter in other words. ;)

All the hallmarks of it. Incapable of owt yourself so you become pre-occupied with every one else. Ten a penny yee lot.

Pipe down a bit now, dear. Embarrassing. :D

There was a black chap at the Lewisham roundabout today holding a "God is great" placard while disturbing the traffic and urging repentance on the part of local sinners. He seemed particularly keen on shouting his gospel at the Muslims passing by. I'm still a little confused as to what to make of it all, but your mention of "humour" makes me wonder whether that's exactly what immigration has helped us realise - that boring old CofE is nothing compared with the version of Christianity where you get the songs, the beats and the insanity on your side. ;)

this black fella, did he get arrested for being religiously intollerant towards the muslims?

There was a black chap at the Lewisham roundabout today holding a "God is great" placard while disturbing the traffic and urging repentance on the part of local sinners. He seemed particularly keen on shouting his gospel at the Muslims passing by. I'm still a little confused as to what to make of it all, but your mention of "humour" makes me wonder whether that's exactly what immigration has helped us realise - that boring old CofE is nothing compared with the version of Christianity where you get the songs, the beats and the insanity on your side. :razz:

this black fella, did he get arrested for being religiously intollerant towards the muslims?

Funnily enough, no. Then again, the police in this part of the world probably have better things to do with their time. ;)

Wanks

Best move to the costa del sol where you won't be forced to integrate. ;)

Wanks

Aye but we're welcomed by the majority there for enhancing their income and quality of life.

If I was in a hut in Karachi now, witha big fuckin beard sat smoking a big sheesh pipe (spelling) and I had a choice between moving to say Telford, Istanbul, Riyadh why the fuck would I choose Telford if I had no intention of immersing myself in the culture? Least you can get the prayer mat out and class women as second class citizens in them other places. Why would I want to move to a place where infidels sin by drinking till they're pissed every weekend, people are doing drugs, eating bacon sandwiches and women have the audacity to walk the streets without veils? Why would Britain be my choice of destination, tell me.

There was a black chap at the Lewisham roundabout today holding a "God is great" placard while disturbing the traffic and urging repentance on the part of local sinners. He seemed particularly keen on shouting his gospel at the Muslims passing by. I'm still a little confused as to what to make of it all, but your mention of "humour" makes me wonder whether that's exactly what immigration has helped us realise - that boring old CofE is nothing compared with the version of Christianity where you get the songs, the beats and the insanity on your side. :razz:

Yes we all need more monkey magic. ;)

Wanks

Aye but we're welcomed by the majority there for enhancing their income and quality of life.

If I was in a hut in Karachi now, witha big fuckin beard sat smoking a big sheesh pipe (spelling) and I had a choice between moving to say Telford, Istanbul, Riyadh why the fuck would I choose Telford if I had no intention of immersing myself in the culture? Least you can get the prayer mat out and class women as second class citizens in them other places. Why would I want to move to a place where infidels sin by drinking till they're pissed every weekend, people are doing drugs, eating bacon sandwiches and women have the audacity to walk the streets without veils? Why would Britain be my choice of destination, tell me.

Cos your mam and dad were asked to come 40 years ago and you were born here? Social cohesion (in ths context) is aboout immigrant communities not just immigration.

Wanks

The next wave of illegal immigration will be Africans, a million of which having got to Libya (by walking across half of Africa) are already hitting Spain and Italy in the droves. All speak english and nearly all say their final target is England.

The 'ex-pats' who move there deserve the Costa Del Sol like.

Should be re-named "Full English".

Canny few Russians there now as well. Canny bit more money and even less taste than the Brits and Irish living there already. You could probably sell them a few interiors ;)

Wanks

The next wave of illegal immigration will be Africans, a million of which having got to Libya (by walking across half of Africa) are already hitting Spain and Italy in the droves. All speak english and nearly all say their final target is England.

Ah well, at least when we did it to Africa all the years aog we took the civilising influence of western religion to solve their long term problems.

[sarc mark]

The 'ex-pats' who move there deserve the Costa Del Sol like.

Should be re-named "Full English".

Canny few Russians there now as well. Canny bit more money and even less taste than the Brits and Irish living there already. You could probably sell them a few interiors ;)

:razz:

Wanks

Cos your mam and dad were asked to come 40 years ago and you were born here? Social cohesion (in ths context) is aboout immigrant communities not just immigration.

That's fine what about the last 20 years? Or even last 10 years?

Wanks

That's fine what about the last 20 years? Or even last 10 years?

True but we opened the doors a long time ago. Once you start a community, others will follow.

Also, Spain is not a fair analogy really for immigration, it was orginally a Spanish policy not to have extradition agreements with us and more recently its a right everyone in Europe has to live there.

To try and answer the question of why Britain would take someone better qualified than me, i'd say amongst the reasons are, history of the community in the country, the only country in the EU with English as the official language (you can get by in England with a bit of English, not as easly elsewhere), the slack immigration policy, the benefits system, the multi-culturalism (a throw-back to our imperialist times) and the weather, obviously.

A simple answer will do.

oh dear.

You coward.

Here's my book.Peruse at your leisure

no. It is my business. Sorry.

my views are based on life experience, not what some out of touch "intellectual" has brainwashed me with. By the way, your own comments above betray your own limited thinking but I don't suppose you will understand that....... :razz:

As usual, no real reply, it's all down to my lack of 'life experience' apparently? :blush:

#As it happens, no I was not a squaddie. But making this very comment betrays yourA total lack of understanding of national security and how it works. What is wrong with being a squaddie in the front line, do you seriously think you have more understanding ? BWhat book did you read all your theories ? :)

A simple answer will do.

Squandered it and bitter in other words. ;)

All the hallmarks of it. Incapable of owt yourself so you become pre-occupied with every one else. Ten a penny yee lot.

Pipe down a bit now, dear. Embarrassing. :D

haha.........

I am very comfortable thank you.

Tit :D