Bricking it!!

paddy

Got my interview and driving assesment for the Amubulance service tomorrow EEKKKK dream job and i want it so bad!

that is all

cheers again guys, not much sleep last night, made do with watching series 1 of Auf Weidersain Pet lol, the assesment is in Preston, and i dunno about the blues and twos yet (but i hope so lol)

Looks like this is interview time. I have a (second though) interview with the ministry of justice to get appointed as a judge this Friday. If I don't get considered then I've also got an interview for a lecturing position at Trinity College in Dublin early in February. Hopefully something will come out of it. If not I might have enough time for a trip to a match this season..

Looks like this is interview time. I have a (second though) interview with the ministry of justice to get appointed as a judge this Friday. If I don't get considered then I've also got an interview for a lecturing position at Trinity College in Dublin early in February. Hopefully something will come out of it. If not I might have enough time for a trip to a match this season..

I guess the powers be just like you to shit yourself over the festive period. There's nothing better to maximise the post christmas blues then having to cram for an interview/exam.